WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get really sick of hearing people in classes whine and moan about how they just "don't get it." Its half way into the semester and these people still don't understand why we're doing the stuff we're doing.

[quote name='JolietJake']I get really sick of hearing people in classes whine and moan about how they just "don't get it." Its half way into the semester and these people still don't understand why we're doing the stuff we're doing.[/QUOTE]

Same here except for teleconference meetings involving new products/procedures and having people asking how to do something that was covered on a previous meeting :bomb:

:lol:

I forgot that dude with the wacky hair was in that video. Mike Shinoda murders all emcees on the mic.
---
What's for lunch, GizmoPrime's brother?

wayne_static_1.jpg

I dig a couple of Static-X songs.

[quote name='JolietJake']
otter.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Why can't pandas otters be closer to me?!

[quote name='tiredfornow']
What's for lunch, GizmoPrime's brother?[/QUOTE]

GizmoPrime :drool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']What's for lunch, GizmoPrime's brother?[/QUOTE]

Nothing today, probably watching LOST on Hulu...our team is being treated to a late lunch early dinner at a restaurant around 3pm so I'm saving my money and my hunger.

-------------

I still need to pick up Borderlands...sucks that I can't find it for less than $40 still. Normally it would be a great price, but I'll be buying two so that me and my sis can co-op.

Admiral Ackbar -- the Supreme Commander of the Rebel Alliance fleet -- is one step closer to becoming the new on-field mascot for Mississippi University. - TMZ

[quote name='Maklershed']Admiral Ackbar -- the Supreme Commander of the Rebel Alliance fleet -- is one step closer to becoming the new on-field mascot for Mississippi University. - TMZ[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to respond to that.

[quote name='Maklershed']Admiral Ackbar -- the Supreme Commander of the Rebel Alliance fleet -- is one step closer to becoming the new on-field mascot for Mississippi University. - TMZ[/QUOTE]

Can they do that? Don't they have to have George's permission, or pay him a boatload of money to do that?

Personally, I'd have picked Nein Numb...just my $.02.

Doing calculations from last weeks chem lab and they are all fucked up because the chem department didn't make a new batch of H2O2 for us to use, they just used the left overs from the day before. To top it off, no one will respond to my emails about it. A whole hell of a lot of help they were this time.

[quote name='Number83']Personally, I'd have picked Nein Numb...just my $.02.[/QUOTE]

How about a gamorrean guard?

I only know that terminology because of the Stern show

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I could use a cheap copy of :360: The Orange Box or :360: Borderlands...[/QUOTE]
I had no interest Borderlands until I got to play a bit recently. It's like a brainless "Fallout Light," but I think that's what makes it fun. Love the graphic look of it too.

The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile will be available "when it's done." If you can't wait that long, it will also be playable at the PAX East convention, along with Ska's upcoming Xbox Live Indie Game, Charlie Murder.

Another thing for me to try at Pax East.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The Windows 7 beta expires at the end of this week, right?Asshole. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I need to get on that too.

Oh shit, finally there is Hockey on NBC.

Getting packed to drive to Chicago tomorrow. As long as there isn't ice covering the interstates again so I don't spin out like last time.

munch :bomb:

[quote name='flowery']Oh shit, finally there is Hockey on NBC.

Getting packed to drive to Chicago tomorrow. As long as there isn't ice covering the interstates again so I don't spin out like last time.[/QUOTE]They're holding back on the west coast until 3 to see U.S. hockey. I had somewhat interest to see the game but I'll most likely skip out on it now.

That blows man. Why the fuck would they tape delay a 3 EST game that is originally on the West Coast to begin with.

NBC is run by morons.

Love Amazon Prime

Bought Heavy Rain with two day shipping Prime about 4 hours ago and they just emailed me saying they shipped it and it should be here tomorrow instead of Friday.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I had no interest Borderlands until I got to play a bit recently. It's like a brainless "Fallout Light," but I think that's what makes it fun. Love the graphic look of it too.[/QUOTE]

It got boring -- the only reason I want a copy (and a damn cheap copy) is an acquaintance of mine got a 360 for the holidays and plays TF2 and Borderlands. I was thinking playing with him and his random fits of Irish accent would make it interesting again.

[quote name='zewone']fuck off.[/QUOTE]

But it was going down and we all needed a dance!

Also if you have build 7100 it expires at the end of the month, but build 7600 is good til June I believe. I got to do something with my desktop since I don't want to go back to XP.

That's a lot of money to spend on something you don't like for an acquaintance.

---

The BF2 commercial uses ...Millionaire. I thought that was pretty damn cool.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That's a lot of money to spend on something you don't like for an acquaintance.

---

The BF2 commercial uses ...Millionaire. I thought that was pretty damn cool.[/QUOTE]

That's why I want it cheap, man. :p
I know TOB can be had for like $10-$20... I'm just too lazy to look at the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back