WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That sounds like the stuff Dr Gonzo gives to Raol Duke in Fear and Loathing. It comes from the pinal gland too .. "just take a tiny taste".

Also sounds like that salvia stuff. I've never seen people get more retarded then when they smoked that .. and I'm talking about heavy duty smokers that used 4 footers like nothing. The one dude started growling and then started smooshing his face down into the hassock like his head was on fire and there was water deep down inside that thing.

[quote name='Maklershed']Also sounds like that salvia stuff. I've never seen people get more retarded then when they smoked that .. and I'm talking about heavy duty smokers that used 4 footers like nothing. The one dude started growling and then started smooshing his face down into the hassock like his head was on fire and there was water deep down inside that thing.[/QUOTE]

I love watching Salvia trip videos. That shit is crazy.

Wish I could find a decent online head shop so I could get a piece for smoking legal tobacco.

When I did salvia, I got someone stuck in a world of stripes (his eyes were staring at a pillow) and when he tried to run out the door, I locked it. Then I made him eat the pillow.

do it, budge. and record it.
[quote name='Bioshocked360']When I did salvia, I got someone stuck in a world of stripes (his eyes were staring at a pillow) and when he tried to run out the door, I locked it. Then I made him eat the pillow.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

God damn it, there was a penny guide drop today and I didn't get home until 8:30, and I'm busy after school tomorrow. :|

Tempted to bite on Heavy Rain cause it's sitting in my Gold Box for $52. Only thing is it looks like one of those titles that's gonna get a really quick price drop soon and MLB 10 comes out next week.

Joe Rogan is a pretty funny dude.
[quote name='Eviltude']Budge, if you do salvia, your strong arm will take over your mind[/QUOTE]and rule the world.

For some reason I have Lady Gaga in my head...fucking bars in Orlando.

Anyways I was just thinking about Shutter Island from when I saw it while in Orlando. I really think that is was great. I don't understand why people in the theater were confused and upset at Scorsese.

I really want some psychedelics like that DMT, the adrino gland stuff from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, shrooms, LSD, all of it.

When I was still in OH, my 90lb Rottweiler puppy ate a couple shrooms someone left in his reach on the 4th of July. He spent four hours laying on the porch staring at the campfire in the backyard.

[quote name='flowery']I really want some psychedelics like that DMT, the adrino gland stuff from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, shrooms, LSD, all of it.[/QUOTE]Erowid, man. Make your own, or something.

[quote name='JJSP']When I was still in OH, my 90lb Rottweiler puppy ate a couple shrooms someone left in his reach on the 4th of July. He spent four hours laying on the porch staring at the campfire in the backyard.[/QUOTE]:(

[quote name='tiredfornow']Erowid, man. Make your own, or something.[/QUOTE]

It would all be for not though since I am trying to stay clean to find a job (if that ever happens).

Also, somehow I would probably kill myself by fucking something up.

Cage the Elephant was ridiculous. Their lead singer is off the fucking chain. I really wish I got a pic of him standing on top of the crowd like a God. Shit was fucking awesome.

That Simpsons complete collection in Bender head packaging is $77 on deepdiscount right now. Very tempting.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Just make some ayahuasca, flowery.[/QUOTE]

This is relevant to my interests. How do you do it?

[quote name='Maklershed']That Simpsons complete collection in Bender head packaging is $77 on deepdiscount right now. Very tempting.
[/QUOTE]

That would be quite the deal, getting all 20 seasons of Simpsons in packaging resembling Futurama star Bender! :whee:

Get this man 355 cc's of strong black coffee STAT!

Sobreity and clean living stink. I quit.

Tell me how to make drugs JFD.

[quote name='manthing']That would be quite the deal, getting all 20 seasons of Simpsons in packaging resembling Futurama star Bender! :whee:

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']Give him a break, Manthing...He's preparing for another 8-12 inches of Snow![/QUOTE]

Plus I haven't even touched my coffee yet. I'm a half asleep here.

[quote name='Number83']Give him a break, Manthing...He's preparing for another 8-12 inches[/QUOTE]

:shock:

But living an alternative lifestyle is no excuse for mixing up Groening's animated shows.

:nottalking:

After two days worth of road trips i am tired as hell, Friday can't come soon enough.

edit- fuck you guys.:nottalking:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']You getting the fuck out of here can't come soon enough.[/QUOTE]

Give him a break munch, he's tried as hell. Now if he were tired as hell, anything goes.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I woke up @ 3 am with a cramping hamstring! So I am eating two bananas for breakfast.[/QUOTE]

...waits for Manthing's inevitable alternative lifestyle edit...

otter.jpg

I had some crazy fucking dreams last night. Huge flood took out my backyard and Nile Crocodiles moved in. One of my friends looked completely different than how he actually does and I went to house sit for someone and found like 6 dead bodies (1 was a baby), then it hit me why that person was "Taking a vacation to South America." Super weird. Oh and I broke my arm to the point where it nearly did a 360.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I woke up @ 3 am with a cramping hamstring! So I am eating two bananas for breakfast.[/QUOTE]

One time I pulled my groin in my sleep. I don't know how I managed that, but it was pretty bad and hurt no matter what I did for two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back