Why do little people have attitudes?

GameDude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm not talking about midgets. I'm talking about the short guys that are like 5'8. I don't know any little guys that have good attitude about life. Take, Eminem, for example. That little dude is 5'8.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']5'8" isn't exactly "little".[/quote]

Yes, it is. It even bothers me when I listen to his music...He just doesn't feel as cool knowning he's tiny.

I didn't think 5'8" is litte, but whatever.

I guess it's because they think you won't hurt them because they're small? Or that's their way or getting attention.

Hey man, I'm 5'8' and I'm actually very sensitive about my height.... no joke...

But I'm only 16 so I still got more growing to do, but still....

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Hey man, I'm 5'8' and I'm actually very sensitive about my height.... no joke...

But I'm only 16 so I still got more growing to do, but still....[/quote]

You still have some growing to do...eminem doesn't.

Seriously OP, just because all the kids you hang out with in middle school have bad attitudes, you can't just assume that everyone who is 5'8" has a "bad attitude on life" as you state.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Seriously OP, just because all the kids you hang out with in middle school have bad attitudes, you can't just assume that everyone who is 5'8" has a "bad attitude on life" as you state.[/quote]

I don't think I've EVER met a nice little person though.

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Hey man, I'm 5'8' and I'm actually very sensitive about my height.... no joke...

But I'm only 16 so I still got more growing to do, but still....[/quote]

You still have some growing to do...eminem doesn't.[/quote]

I hope so....

*runs to drink 20th glass of milk today"

Damn, I thought this topic was going to be about midgets. I love those little guys and gals. Some day I want one of them as a pet so they can ride around in my pocket and I can feed them bread crumbs.

Yeah, man. I know a couple kids in particular who use to be total dicks to me. I'm a pretty gentle guy and these kids started crap a lot.

[quote name='Trakan']5'10" is the average for adult men. How the hell is 5'8" short?[/quote]

It's below average. You have tall/average/short.

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='Trakan']5'10" is the average for adult men. How the hell is 5'8" short?[/quote]

It's below average. You have tall/average/short.[/quote]

Average is a range, otherwise its just quite silly.

[quote name='Trakan']5'10" is the average for adult men. How the hell is 5'8" short?[/quote]

2 two inches mater..at least thats what my girl friend told me.

[quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='Trakan']5'10" is the average for adult men. How the hell is 5'8" short?[/quote]

2 two inches mater..at least thats what my girl friend told me.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='Trakan']5'10" is the average for adult men. How the hell is 5'8" short?[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

You know, most people wouldn't be so forth-coming about having a member that by standards statistics is far smaller than the norm.
Good for you :)

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='Trakan']5'10" is the average for adult men. How the hell is 5'8" short?[/quote]

:rofl::rofl:

Height, or length?

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='Trakan']5'10" is the average for adult men. How the hell is 5'8" short?[/quote]

You know, most people wouldn't be so forth-coming about having a member that by standards statistics is far smaller than the norm.
Good for you :)[/quote]

Hey it's all about genetics, and that's the story I'm sticken too it. (mrs. grand canyon can go to hell)

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='Trakan']5'10" is the average for adult men. How the hell is 5'8" short?[/quote]

:rofl::rofl:

Height, or length?[/quote]

that's all I got to say

big%20gun.jpg

that guys about 5'8?

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='swetooth9']:lol: sisco is on a roll :rofl:

but yea, gamedude, how tall are you, 7'2"?[/quote]

like 6'5 or so.[/quote]

So you're grotesquely elongated. If 5'8" is short at a mere two inches below average, what are we to make of the gruesome towering freak such as yourself?

Short People

Short People got no reason
To live

They got little hands
Little eyes
They walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
`Round here

Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's A Wonderful World)

Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
That stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no Short People
'Round here

im 6'4 so 5'8 is hella little to me, all my friends are all at 5'8 though. i dont mind short people, its people taller than me that pisses me off.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='swetooth9']:lol: sisco is on a roll :rofl:

like 6'5 or so.[/quote]

So you're grotesquely elongated. If 5'8" is short at a mere two inches below average, what are we to make of the gruesome towering freak such as yourself?

[/quote]

It's better than being little. I take it you're a little guy, eh?

[quote name='rockhero'][quote name='juicedup1']Well this guy is only 5'8'' tell him that he is short!
http://tinyurl.com/6jahh[/quote]

Being jacked has nothing to do with being tall/short.[/quote]id tell him but from really far away

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='swetooth9']:lol: sisco is on a roll :rofl:

like 6'5 or so.[/quote]

[/quote]

It's better than being little. I take it you're a little guy, eh?[/quote]

I'm 6'0" but I don't feel anything other than average. The average may be a couple inches less but they have to get fairly close to five foot before I think they're unusually small.

Whether one or the other is better is a matter of circumstance. If a gunfight breaks out being a bigger target is hardly an asset.

[quote name='coolcps']im 6'4 so 5'8 is hella little to me, all my friends are all at 5'8 though. i dont mind short people, its people taller than me that pisses me off.[/quote]

LOL! I am usually the tallest person in a room (I am 6'6"). Yesterday at work, some dude came in, really lanky, and had to be 6'10" to 7'0" tall. One of the few times outside of playing basketball I had to look up to someone myself. My co-worker was ribbing me like it was a big deal, lol. I was like "so what"? The only thing I don't like about being tall is that it can be hard to shop for clothes, shoes, and autos and those damn question about the weather, lol.

I'm 6'5" and people generally fall into 3 categories to me.

Shorter than me (nearly everyone) - I generally don't differentiate in my mind between people more than a few inches shorter than me. You have to be way short for me to note it.

About my height

Taller than me (from a few inces taller +) semi-rare to see someone in this category so I generally notice.

One great thing about being tall is that you can see over pretty much any crowd.

[quote name='GameDude']Like a lot of girls are 5'8...if you're shorter than a lot of girls, you are a short man.[/quote]

do you only date tall people? or do you go for the "short" girls?

btw 5'8 is not short.

another btw, i am 6'2, so oh well.

you gotta problem with short dudes, who wants some, seriously though if you judge a person by their height instead of the size of their heart, you are the person who is coming up short. This message was brought to you by the number 4

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Why is everyone so intolerant here? People below 5'10" are not short; they're vertically challenged.[/quote]

And fat people are gravitationally enhanced.

5'8'" is not short, thats almost average. short guys are below 5'5".

And yes many do have a very cocky, somewhat ignorant attitude prob.
Its like they are trying to make up in personality what they miss in size.

Not all but , but alot.

I use to work in a state prison. Most of the men convicted of violent crimes were below 5'5". ( mean little boogers)

Take each person on their own merit. If a shorty has an attitude prob, just stay clear.
Drug use is also higher among short people..

As for those that are still growing. Take heart.
I was 5'10" from 13 -25 yo.
when I turned 26 i hit another growing spurt for 2 years.
gained another 3 inches.

Plenty of good all around exercise that works the whole body will help stimulate growth. Plus you also have to eat right.

Also some suggest drinking alot of whole milk. even half and half.
the higher the fat content the better.

The growth hormones given to the cattle is transfered thru the fat cells to you. But you have to drink it for a while for the effects to start producing results. So just make it a habbit and drink a gallon a day. or a quart of half and half. But you have to exercise otherwise you will just get big(fat).

also beer and liquer will stunt the average persons growth. the alch% in the bloodstream kills hormone activity.

[quote name='vaylon']

Also some suggest drinking alot of whole milk. even half and half.
the higher the fat content the better.

The growth hormones given to the cattle is transfered thru the fat cells to you. But you have to drink it for a while for the effects to start producing results. So just make it a habbit and drink a gallon a day. or a quart of half and half. But you have to exercise otherwise you will just get big(fat).

also beer and liquer will stunt the average persons growth. the alch% in the bloodstream kills hormone activity.[/quote]

So you're suggesting that people start ingesting large amounts of animal growth hormones!??! :roll:

Yeah, that won't fuck you up at all.

bread's done
Back