Why does Amazon suck all of a sudden??

HORSEBORSE

CAGiversary!
i have a boatload of credit with them yet they dont have any pre order credits ofr mw3,bf3,uc3,skyrim,etc. they used to give like 20 bucks credit back for purchase and sell em for like 57.99. now the amazon turds offer nothing. newegg is now offering better prices. amazon seems to suck horse bolls this fall 2011. last year they were alot better. anyone notice this with their preorder prices??

Those games are coming out in November right? Give them some time to offer the credit. If by the end of October they still aren't offering credit, then I would say Amazon is slacking

They dont do the 56.99/57.99 deals anymore because Newegg doesnt and thats why they did it to begin with.

And the games will probably get credits everyones just slow to post their deals now. If Walmart has a deal then Amazon will follow. I highly doubt Amazon will be the first to announce a deal for something like Battlefield or MW3.

Also the last couple PS3 exclusives (Infamous and Resistance) never got a credit at all so I dont know that Uncharted will get anything either.

You're just looking at the wrong games. NCAA, Madden, NHL, and Fifa all had/have $20 credits I believe. And as mentioned, Gears 3 did as well. It's not Amazon that's sucking. It's your research skills.

Just for your own personal reference:

:360::ps3: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $10 credit
:360::ps3: Batman Arkham City $10 credit + Amazon Exclusive Comic Book
:360: Dance Central 2 $10 credit
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 12 $20 credit + 12" x 12" Fathead of one MLS team logo (Your choice)
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIV $10 credit
:360: Gears of War 3 $20 credit + Savage Kantus character skin
:360: Kinect Sports Season 2 $10 credit
:360::ps3: Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $10 Credit
:360::ps3: Lord Of The Rings: War In The North $20 credit + Amazon exclusive Orc Champion Sword which increases your character's max health.
:360::ps3::pc: Mass Effect 3 $10 credit
:360::ps3: NBA 2K12 $10 credit
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: The Run $10 credit + Underground Challenge Series
:360::ps3: NHL 12 $10 credit + 3 digital issues of the Hockey News online
:360: Nicktoons MLB (Kinect) $10 Credit
:360::ps3: Pro-Evolution Soccer 2012 $10 credit
:360::ps3::pc: Rage $10 credit
:360::ps3: Silent Hill Downpour - $10 credit
:360::ps3: Skyrim $10 Credit + physical map
:360::ps3::pc: Spec Ops: The Line $10 credit
:pc: Stronghold 3 $10 Credit (Steamworks)
:360:Tropico 4 $10 credit
:360::ps3:UFC Undiputed 3 $10 Credit
:360::ps3: X-men Destiny $10 credit

Taken from this nice big thread updated by Cheapy in the main deals forum.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238099

Elder Scrolls Amazon added a $10 promotional credit to match Walmart.
UFC Undisputed they also added a $10 promotional credit to match Walmart.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and receive a $10 promotional credit toward the purchase of a qualifying Turtle Beach Call of Duty: MW3 Ear Force Gaming Headset

Yea, I'd like to see more of this too. However, Amazon was pretty solid for EA sports titles. They've had $20 credit on Madden/NHL/FIFA 2012 titles at some point before release. Gears 3 has $20 credit (I got it!).

Hopefully, MW3 gets $20 soon. But I think I'm going Hardened either way, so hopefully they add something to Hardened edition too.

Yeah, Gears is the only thing I preordered with credit. Was going to get NHL but their $20 pricematch with Walmart was short-lived, and I don't need an e-subscription to the fucking Hockey News.

I'm enterting bargain bin mode. I can wait until Black Friday to pick up the blockbusters. The rest I can wait a year. Just gettting kinda jaded by all the huge releases. They have a lot of polish, but the mid-tier games I tend to have the most fun with lately.

Amazon Warehouse has had some pretty bang up deals. Though how can I complain about anything after they gave me 2-day shipping for free for a year and now only $39 for another full year? God Bless you Amazon.

Amazon.com is going get hit with sales tax in California in a year or so. It won't be long before all the other states take a piece of that pie.

So Amazon.com will change soon.

I can't believe anyone will give promo credit or sales price for MW3... that game would sell like mad if they gave it a $99 price without the benefits of Pretige Edition or Collectors Edition or whatever they are calling it.

I have noticed less promo credits on games, but it's not just Amazon. Last I checked they were giving $10 for regular edition MW3 but not the $99 version.

bread's done
Back