Why is Amazon cheaping out on the Arkham City giftcard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BingoBrown']At the top of the page...[/QUOTE]

Technically it is a deal. It is a ten dollar gift card with Arkham City, along with a question about it. Maybe someone has an answer like "they increase the gift card closer to release date"

1278810799050s.jpg

[quote name='gerst19']Technically it is a deal. It is a ten dollar gift card with Arkham City, along with a question about it.[/QUOTE]
and there is a sticky thread at the top of the page that has ALL these gift card deals from amazon

[quote name='gerst19']Technically it is a deal. It is a ten dollar gift card with Arkham City, along with a question about it.[/QUOTE]

Don't try getting out of this. Take your beating like a man.

FINALLY!!! i've been waiting for this price on "why is amazon cheaping out on the Arkham City giftcard".

In for 2.

[quote name='An J0e']FINALLY!!! i've been waiting for this price on "why is amazon cheaping out on the Arkham City giftcard".

In for 2.[/QUOTE]
Only 1 for me

[quote name='gerst19']Technically it is a deal. It is a ten dollar gift card with Arkham City, along with a question about it. Maybe someone has an answer like "they increase the gift card closer to release date"[/QUOTE]

I see what you are saying, but sorry - it's a misinterpretation. If you found a deal on Arkham City like "$50 and a gift card!" post away. And you are still asking a question. Which is the first part of the large bolded text. This forum is for reporting a new deal only. Congrats on your first(?) flame!

[quote name='confoosious']Why are newbs still allowed to create threads? is the better question.[/QUOTE]

Because there been cases when newbs can bring a hot deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back