Wii Bundle Walmart.com Back up.

woohoo. Thanks.. I got in on it.. i know it was 8 games, but the 8 I wanted I picked! Thanks for the heads up, now I don't have to wait in line... looks like I will only wait in line for ps3 now...

Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Game Bundle
Nintendo Wii Console
Excite Truck Wii
Far Cry Vengeance Wii
GT Pro Series w/ Wheel Wii
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Wii
Red Steel Wii
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Wii
Trauma Center: Second Opinion Wii

I'll probably get rid of a couple of the games, but overall not too bad.

[quote name='thagoat']ill be takin back about 7 of these games[/quote]
Just to confirm, you *can* take back the games and keep the Wii, right? If so I think I might go for it..

thanks! i got these games
Nintendo Wii Customer's Choice Game Bundle
Nintendo Wii Console
GT Pro Series w/ Wheel Wii
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Wii
Rayman Raving Rabbids Wii
Red Steel Wii
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Wii
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Wii
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Wii
Trauma Center: Second Opinion Wii

just a quick question, are these preorders going to be cancelled since you can't access this page by doing a search on the walmart website? im having bestbuy flash backs! ive tried everyname i can think of and nothing brings up this bundle.

[quote name='somahead33']I can set up my cart perfectly... but 8 games when I only want 2. I will have to take my chances with Walmart/Target/BestBuy/etc.[/quote]

that is not right

Great find OP...I just can't pull the trigger on this bundle, tho. Too many crap games (among the choices) to try and squeeze out 8 titles and make it worthwhile.

Got it! Thanks for the heads-up OP. I went ahead and paid for 1-day shipping and my confirmation says to expect delivery b/t this Wednesday 11/15 & Thursday 11/16! Oh, and Wal-Mart accepts any returns at their stores and you receive credit in the method you pay.

I got:
Excite Truck
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Madden NFL 07
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel
Super Monkey Ball
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Trauma Center: Second Opinion

I plan on keeping Zelda and Trauma Center, and maybe others as reviews come in.

When choosing overnight, it is giving me a delivery estimate of Wed or Thursday of this week. Yeah, right. Perhaps the games, but I seriously doubt the machine.

Very tempting but I'll pass...Sunday will be here soon...and the fact that there's no additional remote/nunchuk included in the bundle is a deal-killer for me.

OK, I got in on this..but can someone PLEASE assure me that WalMart will take these games back if I don't want them...man, my wife is gonna kill me if they don't....

I decided to go for it since I can always cancel my order or return it. I'd prefer getting the system at Costco but this way if I don't manage to snag a system there I'll have a back-up.

[quote name='Seshuon']OK, I got in on this..but can someone PLEASE assure me that WalMart will take these games back if I don't want them...man, my wife is gonna kill me if they don't....[/QUOTE]
No one seems quite positive if you can take them back and get a credit card/cash return for them. However, you can definitely take the individual games back and get store credit for them. But really - an 8 game bundle? Does Walmart think this is the PS3? This bundle has been up forever compared to the original bundle.

They are shipping the items in seperate boxes so they are probably being rung up seperatley, and I'd say you probably can return them.

[quote name='drock'] This bundle has been up forever compared to the original bundle.[/quote] yeah, but you cant access the preorder without the op's link. thats why im worried it might get cancelled, its like the best buy ps3 preorder. i tried to get to the bundle through the regular walmart site, but its not happening.

nice post op, now if you can find one for the ps3, ill personally buy you a hooker and have her shipped overnight!

You better buy me a hooker now! I called a CSR and he said if you got a confirmation number in a receipt the order has gone through and e-mail should arrive within 24hrs.

PS3 bundle = www.ecost.com

nvrmind, OOS :(

oh well, i didnt wanna go thru the hassle of returning like 7 games. man, nintendo and the individual companies are making a killing on these crazy lameass bundles. i mean really, 8 games, who has the time to play 8 frieking games! but we're still buying them up like crazy :)

There's actually a ton of great Wii games to choose from though. I got in on the four game deal, and actually had a hard time deciding which four to get.

I'm still worried about being able to return parts of it though. I don't want my second controller, and might return the points card since it's $5 overpriced (plus depending on Nintendo's DRM, I may not use the VC at all).

Good games:

Zelda
Red Steel
Elebits
Splinter Cell
Farcry
Excite Truck

Plus quite a few other solid games.

What would be harder is finding 4 or 8 great/good Playstation 3 games if there was a PS3 bundle-especially now that Oblivion has been delayed a couple of months.
Untold Legends
Resistance
Genji
? Maybe Call of Duty 3 or F.E.A.R. (though I think Fear's been delayed, and I didn't like the 360 demo).

bread's done
Back