Wii Bundle Walmart.com Back up.

damn, check your emails. this link came from walmart. its a preorder for the wii and ps3. the ps3 is already oos, but this link still works. ill try to paste it again

For those of you that were able to place an order have you received shipment notifications yet? Mine is still in "processing status" and some of the games are scheduled to be delivered by the 17th.

I got the confirmation email and Madden'07 has shipped. All the rest show processing. Its looking good though..at least some if it has started to ship...

Well, I've now gotten shipment notifications for the console, Rayman, and Trauma Center. Spoke with a CSR yesterday on the phone and he said my order was legit and it was just a matter of them getting the games in and ready for shipment. He sounded surprised when he saw the order was for the Wii bundle.....said he handles calls all day long with people complaining that they weren't able to order it.

I got in on the earlier, cheaper Wii bundle, and unfortunatly discovered I can't cancel it as it's already processing or something. Hopefully I can return all of it in store.

I don't want to support Wal-Mart, I don't want the extra control pad, I really can wait on these games until they hit a reasonable price, and I can't even use the Wii anyway until Nintendo bothers to get component and Ethernet cables out there.

No Zelda or Trauma Center anymore. And $35 shipping to my address. Good thing I already pre-ordered my Wii and the exact games I want...

What's the consensus on whether you can return the games individually for refund $$$ at Wal-Mart?

I'd be up for an extra controller and maybe 3 games, but this is a joke.

Got confirmation that my Wii and Madden'07 have shipped and will arrive Tuesday. I really hope the other games ship soon. I may have to try and pick up Zelda on my own on Sunday and then return the Walmart.com one...

my order says wii shipped, arrives Tuesday
most games have listed as arrived yesterday or two days ago, yet not have shipped.

[quote name='mick16']What's the consensus on whether you can return the games individually for refund $$$ at Wal-Mart?

I'd be up for an extra controller and maybe 3 games, but this is a joke.[/quote]

if previous experience is any indication then you should be able to return whatever you don't want for your money back. last year when i got my xbox 360 bundle with a lovely 5.1 surround sound setup i was able to return it along with a couple games i didn't want.

I tried placing order when it said In stock, and chose my 8 games but the cart said this configuration not available.

Came back a couple hours later and now it's Out of stock.

Usually I love the internet, but right now I hate you internet :(
except CAG i love you CAG.

-edit-
actually it's up again, but same thing. Configuration not available. F you Walmart. F you!

bread's done
Back