Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thumb drive works perfectly fine. Microsoft says the same thing, but people there still use them there, as well.
Yeah the only problem I've had with them on the WiiU is that they don't tell you that you can only use one USB storage device at a time. Bought two 32GB drives when they were on sale cheap and found out the hard way. Pretty silly limitation.

I don't know why I was thinking the MK packs were $15 each, or $25 bundled.  I'm glad I checked before I went out and bought a 3rd $10 eshop card...

OT: are the red Mario Wiis (original Wii, not WiiU) backwards compatible with GC games?  I found one for cheap that I'll get if they are.

I could have sworn that they do or that at the very least there are two red models one that plays them and one that doesn't. 

The best indicator is if the console has the GC controller/memory card ports on the side which I believe my red Wii has (currently in storage). 

If the console you found has these then it definitely is backwards compatible. 

I could have sworn that they do or that at the very least there are two red models one that plays them and one that doesn't.

The best indicator is if the console has the GC controller/memory card ports on the side which I believe my red Wii has (currently in storage).

If the console you found has these then it definitely is backwards compatible.
Ok, thanks. I'm referring to the 25th anniversary red one, not the wii mini.

From what I've seen on the web it looks like it does support BC.

Oh my mistake, I thought you meant the mini. Yeah, that one should have BC and the full range of features.
Ok, good. For $20, I figure it's a good deal. Just missing the game, nunchuck, and wiimote, of which I'd only need to pick up a nunchuck. (already have a wiimote from the Wii Party U bundle)

Ok, good. For $20, I figure it's a good deal. Just missing the game, nunchuck, and wiimote, of which I'd only need to pick up a nunchuck. (already have a wiimote from the Wii Party U bundle)
You don't even need the nunchuck if you got the Wii to play Gamecube games.

There is a new 3ds coming out with a new type of game that the current models won't play, I wouldn't buy any 3ds right now.
that 3ds wont be out here until Summer 2015 or even xmas 2015 i say. I think its just hitting japan this winter so expect a 6 month to a year before it gets here

hits Japan oct 11 so i say it will be at least march or summer 2015 before we get it

that 3ds wont be out here until Summer 2015 or even xmas 2015 i say. I think its just hitting japan this winter so expect a 6 month to a year before it gets here

hits Japan oct 11 so i say it will be at least march or summer 2015 before we get it
MIght even flop in Japan and never come out here. :)

If it were region-free (like portable systems ought to be), though, I'd already be importing one. I've always been strange about portable consoles. I even had a Sega Game Gear when I was a kid. Why?? Never had a Lynx, thankfully; almost bought the portable Turbo Graphx Express thing but luckily the sales dude talked me out of it ha.

I did that very thing. I was hesitant, but I really like the feel of my pretty seafoam green 2DS, and Super Mario 3D Land is a blast.
Nice, i got the red one. Im playing Link Between Worlds on it and its so silky smooth at 60 fps, if they come out with a 2ds xl i would prolly get that.

Did u get the 2ds triggers grip? Much easier to use l and r when u have that on

That's a crazy good deal, just for the fact that the Wii is a fantastic GC player. It can upscale Gamcube games to 480p and Wii component cables are much cheaper (i.e. ridiculously cheaper) than GC component cables. Games look substantially better going from composite to component. The upgrade in quality to all of my GC games is one of the reasons I love the Wii.

Picked up Super Mario 3D World, bought $40 eshop with that $5 off $5 purchase GameStop coupon so only came out to $20 out of pocket

Nice, i got the red one. Im playing Link Between Worlds on it and its so silky smooth at 60 fps, if they come out with a 2ds xl i would prolly get that.

Did u get the 2ds triggers grip? Much easier to use l and r when u have that on
I didn't grab the grips, and it feels fine so far. We'll see. Fingered crossed for ALBW maybe going on kinda-sale during the Super Smashing event.

Well you bought seaforium green, what did you expect?
haha, the color was what it looked like on the box, but I didn't necessarily expect the ergonomics of the thing be quite as goo as they are, or for the screen to look as nice (if small) as it does.

I really liked my 2DS because of the ergonomics and how sharp the screen looked without the 3D filter.  I ended up trading it during the last bonus GS did though since I hadn't used it in around three or four months because so much of my 3DS library has slowly shifted to digital and there's no way to play those games on a second system.  It's really a shame because I liked having it.

I really liked my 2DS because of the ergonomics and how sharp the screen looked without the 3D filter. I ended up trading it during the last bonus GS did though since I hadn't used it in around three or four months because so much of my 3DS library has slowly shifted to digital and there's no way to play those games on a second system. It's really a shame because I liked having it.
Nintendo really needs to get it together as far as accounts, man.

[quote name="mokmoof" post="12076537" timestamp="1410200813"]Nintendo really needs to get it together as far as accounts, man.[/quote]

I definitely agree. I wonder what everyone would consider to be a reasonable number of devices on a shared account. Perhaps two of each type? Wii U, 3DS, 2DS, XL? Can they differentiate between the different DS models? I wonder if that would satisfy most people. Some families have multiple devices per person. The minority, I'm sure, but just something to think about.

How many does Sony give you? Two of each, right?

I definitely agree. I wonder what everyone would consider to be a reasonable number of devices on a shared account. Perhaps two of each type? Wii U, 3DS, 2DS, XL? Can they differentiate between the different DS models? I wonder if that would satisfy most people. Some families have multiple devices per person. The minority, I'm sure, but just something to think about. How many does Sony give you? Two of each, right?
I think two of each is fair but they need to do it at least on the handhelds because they're so fond of releasing different form factors and designs. If you want to double dip and get one for at home or for a child or whatever the case is then you get punished by being restricted from using all your digital purchases.

I'm trying to enter this eshop code but it says it can't recognize it but its a brand new card that i just got from walmart 2 days ago. wtf?

Is it an Eshop item code, or money code.  Nintendo has two different areas for entering codes, depending on what it is.
Well, on the 3ds, it does, not sure if it has two separate areas on the wii u.

Is it an Eshop item code, or money code. Nintendo has two different areas for entering codes, depending on what it is.
Well, on the 3ds, it does, not sure if it has two separate areas on the wii u.
money, i entered it on the add funds section

Traded in Super Mario 3D World to Best Buy for $43.xx and re-bought it digitally with this $39.99 sale. $31.99 with the 20% off eShop credit plus $4 in Deluxe Digital Promotion points coming in tomorrow! Excellente! :D

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/325259-125-worth-of-nintendo-eshop-cards-free-15-gift-card-for-100-best-buy-until-1228/

Sorry for the confusion guys. I basically used some of my remaining eShop credit, that I got for 20% off, on the digital version of Super Mario 3D World last night. Best Buy offered 20% off eShop cards twice in late 2013 and I believe twice in early 2014.

I got my credit both times they offered the deal in late 2013 (I bought around $400+ worth at the time). I have $94.98 left, so I'm hoping they offer the 20% off deal again...

eShop credit was 50% off at Gamestop for a week (last week) with the Kongregate coupons but you had to do it $10 at a time, its dead for now but will probably come around again in 3 weeks or so.  Worked on Nintendo eShop cards, PSN eShop Cards, and Steam Wallet cards too.

eShop credit was 50% off at Gamestop for a week (last week) with the Kongregate coupons but you had to do it $10 at a time, its dead for now but will probably come around again in 3 weeks or so. Worked on Nintendo eShop cards, PSN eShop Cards, and Steam Wallet cards too.
It wouldn't have mattered for me anyway.. I'm still rocking an old ass 2nd generation iPod Touch. You can't really download anything since it's incompatible with most apps. It only allows for iOS version 4.2.1... what a joke! lololololololololol.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/325259-125-worth-of-nintendo-eshop-cards-free-15-gift-card-for-100-best-buy-until-1228/

Sorry for the confusion guys. I basically used some of my remaining eShop credit, that I got for 20% off, on the digital version of Super Mario 3D World last night. Best Buy offered 20% off eShop cards twice in late 2013 and I believe twice in early 2014.

I got my credit both times they offered the deal in late 2013 (I bought around $400+ worth at the time). I have $94.98 left, so I'm hoping they offer the 20% off deal again...
Same here.

Wish I bought more, Nintendo has been doing digital a lot better this gen. I've purchased way more content for my Wii U and 3DS than I had with my Wii an DS.

I'm down to my last hundred dollars worth which will will probably go towards Smash Bros Wii U + 3DS or DKTF if it is priced reasonably on sale.

Same here.

Wish I bought more, Nintendo has been doing digital a lot better this gen. I've purchased way more content for my Wii U and 3DS than I had with my Wii an DS.

I'm down to my last hundred dollars worth which will will probably go towards Smash Bros Wii U + 3DS or DKTF if it is priced reasonably on sale.
Buying Mario Kart 8 digitally shaved off $60 + tax and just now with Super Mario 3D World at $40 + tax, put a good hurtin' on that credit of mine! lol. With the free game deal on Mario Kart and 33% off on 3D World, at the end of the day, I just HAD to go digital on both.

I play these games WAY too much to have the optical drive spinning the discs constantly, which will eventually fail on me, as my original Wii did, because of the thousands of hours put into Mario Kart Wii. I have no problem going digital as long as the price or a promotion, in my opinion, is good and/or worth it.

If Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze gets discounted to 33% off this week or whatever, it's over... That one will be purchased digitally as well! I really hope it is! :pray:

Jeez, I just tried watching some of that Bayonetta 2 direct and... it was just so cringe worthy.  Should have attempted it with no sound.

Thanks to an earlier post, I totally forgot about the DDP (BANG!) and check, I have $15 in credit. Yay. Add that to like the $30 or something sitting in my Shop account, I might as well spend some on these sales.

Buying Mario Kart 8 digitally shaved off $60 + tax and just now with Super Mario 3D World at $40 + tax, put a good hurtin' on that credit of mine! lol. With the free game deal on Mario Kart and 33% off on 3D World, at the end of the day, I just HAD to go digital on both.

I play these games WAY too much to have the optical drive spinning the discs constantly, which will eventually fail on me, as my original Wii did, because of the thousands of hours put into Mario Kart Wii. I have no problem going digital as long as the price or a promotion, in my opinion, is good and/or worth it.

If Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze gets discounted to 33% off this week or whatever, it's over... That one will be purchased digitally as well! I really hope it is! :pray:
Yep. For me the Pikmin and Mario Kart DLC were both fantastically priced and I also picked up MK digitally because that is a game I know I will easily get my money's worth and then some. For MK8, the fact that I got a digital copy of pikmin 3 for free AND ddp points netting me $10 back in credit while using my 20% discounted credit... rediculous value.

The 30 cent games last year were also sweet.

I'm just stoked for Nintendo dlc as everything they've priced recently (Pikmin, Mario Golf, MK8) has been more than worth the money from the jump. Hope smash bros had a ton of dlc and that MK has additional cups in the works after the 4 already announced. Funny because I'm normally against dlc but they've priced it with so much value I'm all for it and genuinely looking forward to more content.

I really liked my 2DS because of the ergonomics and how sharp the screen looked without the 3D filter. I ended up trading it during the last bonus GS did though since I hadn't used it in around three or four months because so much of my 3DS library has slowly shifted to digital and there's no way to play those games on a second system. It's really a shame because I liked having it.
Yeah, it is a shame. I am weird enough that I would definitely have multiple systems and yes, probably would have gotten a 2DS and probably kept my original 3DS when I got an XL. I am one of those weird people that has multiple Game Boys and still uses them all. Can't really do that with Nintendo's current architecture, though.

I think two of each is fair but they need to do it at least on the handhelds because they're so fond of releasing different form factors and designs. If you want to double dip and get one for at home or for a child or whatever the case is then you get punished by being restricted from using all your digital purchases.
Yeah, I can see how Nintendo might be causing itself problems there. I gave my old 3DS to my fiancee, so she'd have access to my massive digital library if you could have multiple 3DSes on an account. But then again, Sony does it... And probably a lot of partners/siblings/friends buy physical copies and share them. I don't know. I'd just like to have multiple systems. I am already kind of wanting the standard size New 3DS, but I am worried DS games will look like poop on it the way they did on the original DS, so I'd have to keep my old XL as well for DS games. Would be nice if I could still play all my digital stuff on both, too, and have cloud saves as well. If I had two PS Vitas, I could do this, but not so with 3DSes. (ramble, ramble, whine)

I'm trying to enter this eshop code but it says it can't recognize it but its a brand new card that i just got from walmart 2 days ago. wtf?
Did you get it working? Sometimes 0 and O can cause issues as well as 6 and G! If all else fails, take it back to Walmart. It is probably something with the G/6 tho. Has happened to me and caused sadness and frustration.

Anyone know if the Metroid deal next week is supposed to be just original?

Japan got Zero mission on wii u where is American release?

What is wrong with Nintendo? Their eshop collection is a joke

Just got my 1 tb hdd from amazon, feels good.

bg4sjt.jpg

Some new deals on the eShop:

Just Dance 4 - $24.99[SIZE=14.2857141494751px] - 50% Off - Ends 9/14[/SIZE]

Just Dance 2014 - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 9/14

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $14.99[SIZE=14.2857141494751px] - 50% Off - Ends 9/14[/SIZE]

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap GBA $7.99 $4.99

Mega Man X SNES $7.99 $4.99

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past SNES $7.99 $4.99

Mega Man X2 SNES $7.99 $4.99

F-Zero SNES $7.99 $4.99

Kid Icarus NES $4.99 $3.49

A little disappointing that the WiiU didn't get a little more this week but the 3DS end absolutely killed it so it's OK. Good stuff still, just not as flashy. In for Minish Cap for sure and maybe X2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back