Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is showing a $19.99 sale price till 2/3. I know that Europe got a sale as well today so yeah, dunno really. I will probably pick it up. The only other retail download I have is Zelda WW HD so will make a nice addition.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is showing a $19.99 sale price till 2/3. I know that Europe got a sale as well today so yeah, dunno really. I will probably pick it up. The only other retail download I have is Zelda WW HD so will make a nice addition.
Oh wow nice, thank you! I'll probably go digital with it then. I have it on physical disc I paid $20 for. I can probably get rid of the disc for a little bit more. I love digital downloads..

Oh wow nice, thank you! I'll probably go digital with it then. I have it on physical disc I paid $20 for. I can probably get rid of the disc for a little bit more. I love digital downloads..
I wanted to do that when it was on sale for $30, but it wasn't really feasible. At $20, it might be a little easier to offload the disc to at least break even.

I tried the demo last week and while the game looks great and I could see how it's interesting, I'm not sure if it's for me or not.  I'll have to try the demo again, $19.99 seems like a pretty good deal when figuring in 20% off from buying eShop cards (starting to think I should have bought more than I did) plus the digital deluxe promotion.

I tried the demo last week and while the game looks great and I could see how it's interesting, I'm not sure if it's for me or not. I'll have to try the demo again, $19.99 seems like a pretty good deal when figuring in 20% off from buying eShop cards (starting to think I should have bought more than I did) plus the digital deluxe promotion.
I tried the demo first and I couldn't get into it. I kept hearing good things about it and it was up my alley in terms of gameplay so I tried it again. After being more patient and reading some more I tried the demo again and beat the easy fight and kinda got hooked. However, a lot of people said the demo sucks for getting a real feel for the game. Anyway now I've slowly put some hours into the game and enjoy it. Got like 18 hours on it so far. Someone likened the game to dark souls + mmo raid bosses or something and this is why I was intrigued. It's not far off - you can't just hack and slash, you dodge, attack when you find an opening and learning the beasts moves and tells . As far as progression, you get materials through gathering and through killing monsters and the big game to craft better items.

Awesome. Picked up digital copies of both versions. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) was just announced for US release next spring, but at this price with the discounted eshop cards is too good of a deal to pass up for digital copies.

So I just want to confirm.

As long as I start up the Wii Fit U trial before the end of Jan, I then have 30 days to buy and link one of the Fit Meters to continue using Wii Fit U for free?  I've really procrastinated on this.

So I just want to confirm.

As long as I start up the Wii Fit U trial before the end of Jan, I then have 30 days to buy and link one of the Fit Meters to continue using Wii Fit U for free? I've really procrastinated on this.
Pretty sure it has to be linked by the end of the month. I think you also have to have the board.

How I read it, to get the game free you have to attach a fit meter by end of the month, however you get 30 day trial from when you launch it.  Board not required though.

I dno I'm real fuzzy on it!

Reading it again, it says, "Download the game on Nintendo eShop on your Wii U between Nov. 1, 2013–Jan. 31, 2014** and enjoy the game for a full month."

Makes it sound like I can do it anytime in January and get a free month from when I start.

Then it says, "Sync the Fit Meter with your free version of Wii Fit U at any time."

So it seems like I should be able to do it at any time during my trial.

But who knows!  I don't want to mess it up.  Maybe I'll just not bother.  I just think it might be fun this summer when I'm walking a lot.  I love walking.  I don't love walking when it's cold out, though.

How I read it, to get the game free you have to attach a fit meter by end of the month, however you get 30 day trial from when you launch it. Board not required though.
Except that to get to the point where you attach the meter you have to have the board. I know that because I've done it. Also from the website "Note: The Wii Balance Board accessory is required to use Wii Fit U and is not sold separately." Have to go through the initial set up where it weighs you and tests your balance and stuff before you get to the main menu that lets you register it.

You're right though that it's 30 days from when it's first launched.

So you think if I launch it now, I'll be okay as long as I get a Fit Meter within 30 days from launch?  I will really whine if not.

My balance board has been leaning up against the wall for years.  Years!  I'm pretty sure it has a spider web on it, or maybe that was my yoga mat.  I can't find the little things you'r supposed to put on the legs for when you're using it on carpet, sadly, which is why I've procrastinated this long. Need to hunt for them.

So you think if I launch it now, I'll be okay as long as I get a Fit Meter within 30 days from launch? I will really whine if not.

My balance board has been leaning up against the wall for years. Years! I'm pretty sure it has a spider web on it, or maybe that was my yoga mat. I can't find the little things you'r supposed to put on the legs for when you're using it on carpet, sadly, which is why I've procrastinated this long. Need to hunt for them.
It should be fine from the way the website reads.

Except that to get to the point where you attach the meter you have to have the board. I know that because I've done it. Also from the website "Note: The Wii Balance Board accessory is required to use Wii Fit U and is not sold separately." Have to go through the initial set up where it weighs you and tests your balance and stuff before you get to the main menu that lets you register it.

You're right though that it's 30 days from when it's first launched.
Gotcha, sorry for the misinformation. I knew the game requires a Board, but I assumed just attaching a fit meter would unlock the game. I already had a board so I didn't think about how far it would let you go without one. Thanks.

Gotcha, sorry for the misinformation. I knew the game requires a Board, but I assumed just attaching a fit meter would unlock the game. I already had a board so I didn't think about how far it would let you go without one. Thanks.
Yeah, I messed around with it before attaching it.

For those without a board and want to buy themselves some time (30 days), you can actually start the trial without the board by booting up the trial version and confirming that you will be connecting your Wii Fit board.

It will immediately generate save data for the game, start you on the 30 day trial, and then ask you to connect the board (where you can then close the app).

That's what I did a few days ago (I didn't have a board or Fit meter) and I still had 27 odd days left on the trial when I got my Wii Fit U bundle from amazon today and registered the meter.  

the snowball and waterhose games are really fun on wii fit U.  Most of the game is just carried over from the original wii fit.  The wife likes the new dance mode, my son likes to ski jump and bobsled.

I played local coop last night with 3ds and Wii U and it was fun. It wasn't as fun as it should have been though because their is a steep learning curve for the UI/controls. I'm used to 'standard' controls/UI's of say PS3 AAA games. MH3 was definitely a new experience I haven't had in a while. 20 is great price :)

I also find the quick load thing a little weird since it seems like it's going to make it take longer to do anything except get into whatever commonly used games it shows you.

Everyone excited to rebuy their whole DS library on the WiiU?
I had to Google to confirm you weren't just being funny. Yet another baffling decision by Nintendo. I have absolutely no desire to play DS games on my Wii U. I want to play them on my 3DS XL. Game Boy Advance would have been another story.

I had to Google to confirm you weren't just being funny. Yet another baffling decision by Nintendo. I have absolutely no desire to play DS games on my Wii U. I want to play them on my 3DS XL. Game Boy Advance would have been another story.
The way they're talking (Nintendo Network as the platform rather than Wii U/3DS) I'm somewhat hopeful eShop accounts will be merged at some point so they'd be playable both places. But considering you can right now play every DS game on your 3DS, a Virtual Console service for it is probably not really a high priority.

The way they're talking (Nintendo Network as the platform rather than Wii U/3DS) I'm somewhat hopeful eShop accounts will be merged at some point so they'd be playable both places. But considering you can right now play every DS game on your 3DS, a Virtual Console service for it is probably not really a high priority.
Actually, that would suddenly have my interest, providing the prices are decent. I'm skeptical as to whether DS games can even run on a 3DS except in compatibility mode, though, which I don't think NIntendo likes since it disables Street Pass and everything. I'd be fine with it, though. Cross-console GBA and DS games would be neat!

Funny how my tune changes so quickly. I'm weird.

60% off Spin the Bottle, Runner 2, Toki Tori 2, Gianna Sisters Twisted Dreams, or Hyper Switch Force 1 if you own any of them of buy one at full price.

This ain't the PSN thread.

See, if they did that it would be seriously amazing and I would be far more inclined to purchasing digital 3DS games without them being crazy discounted. Just thinking about playing New Leaf or Pokemon through the WiiU gives me a large hadron. Then they nee to make it so that I can play my 3DS eShop games on both my XL and 2DS without having to do a damn system transfer.

Polygonal DS games are ugly enough on the 3DS. Not sure if I wanna see them in HD.

That indie game sale is pretty good.

I'm pretty much decided to not download any WII U Virtual Console games or any 3DS downloads until i get some more clarification on accounts.  I don't have to add my NNID to my 3DS, because I've read that screws up save data for Streetpass Plaza and some other games.  And I don't want to buy games and have them not part of my NNID in the future.

So annoying.

As someone who has never owned a DS (well my wife has one, but I've only ever checked a handful of games because I just prefer playing on my consoles/TV), I would drop a shit ton if they offered the right games at the right price.

Seems A Link to the Past is going up on the eShop tomorrow. Because releasing along with ALBW made too much sense.
To be fair, they could have been concerned that people would hold off on buying ALBW if they could just scratch their Zelda itch by buying the original Link to the Past for much cheaper.

I'm confused. You don't want DS games on Wii U but you do want Gameboy Advance? (I'm guessing you want those for your 3DS). They actually have mentioned bringing GBA games to the Wii U VC (http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/27/nintendo-64-and-game-boy-advance-games-coming-to-wii-u-virtual-console/), but they sure are dragging their fucking feet with it. I feel like just about every Wii U owner would snatch up the Pokemon games if they were put on VC (I read that Gamefreak doesn't want to do this for some reason...).

60% off Spin the Bottle, Runner 2, Toki Tori 2, Gianna Sisters Twisted Dreams, or Hyper Switch Force 1 if you own any of them of buy one at full price.
Not a bad sale. I'm sure most of us already own at least one of these. I actually have all but two of them (Gianna Sisters and Spin the Bottle). I always ignored Spin the Bottle assuming that it was some sort of dating shovelware, but it actually has good reviews and is the cheapest game on this list. I'm tempted, but I don't know how often I'd be able to play it (seems like you need a good number of players for it to be best).

Well I'm glad I opted for the WiiU version of Mighty Switchforce last time it was on sale.  Looks like you only get one 60% off discount though?  If I got it off all the other titles I would probably be picking up at least two and maybe all four of the others.  If it's just the one probably going to only get Giana Sisters.

Nope, if you have one of the five games already or buy one at regular price, all the other games are 60%. I bought Giana Sisters and Runner2 and they both were discounted.

I'm confused. You don't want DS games on Wii U but you do want Gameboy Advance? (I'm guessing you want those for your 3DS). They actually have mentioned bringing GBA games to the Wii U VC (http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/27/nintendo-64-and-game-boy-advance-games-coming-to-wii-u-virtual-console/), but they sure are dragging their fucking feet with it. I feel like just about every Wii U owner would snatch up the Pokemon games if they were put on VC (I read that Gamefreak doesn't want to do this for some reason...).
I would love the Metroidvania (and Metroid) games from the GBA on either platform.

Nope, if you have one of the five games already or buy one at regular price, all the other games are 60%. I bought Giana Sisters and Runner2 and they both were discounted.
Beautiful/tragic. The wording on the deal is really unclear and made it sound like you only got the discount on one. Now to make the hard decisions of what to actually buy.

i would buy ghost trick, the phoenix wright series, and maybe double dip on eba.

anyways, i bought mh3u. normally, i would wait for the physical version to be $20 again but i added $40 credit when best buy had that sale on eshop cards.

but now i wish bought more eshop cards since im also considering buying nes remix and dr. luigi....

I was all into buying Giana Sisters until I saw I had to buy or own one of the other games on the list.

I have both Mighty Switch Force games on my 3DS and I have Bit Trip on PS3 and have no interest in anything else.

I wish the game would have been just discounted. Oh well I'm holding on to my credit for now. Shovel Knight will be here soon.

I was all into buying Giana Sisters until I saw I had to buy or own one of the other games on the list.
I have both Mighty Switch Force games on my 3DS and I have Bit Trip on PS3 and have no interest in anything else.
I wish the game would have been just discounted. Oh well I'm holding on to my credit for now. Shovel Knight will be here soon.
Yeah, there's a lot of sales they probably lot on the table by having that qualifier. Still, better than their usually completely worthless sales.

You should consider picking up Nano Assault Neo.

You should consider picking up Nano Assault Neo.
?? That's not part of the sale. And I would not recommend that game at full price. I bought it for half off and was disappointed with it. There are 5 levels of by the numbers twin stick shooting and I was not compelled to play anymore once I beat it. I think Super Stardust being so awesome has ruined me for other games like this.

I'd agree that this promo is kind of beat if you don't own any of the games. I'm just surprised if that's the case for some of the people around here since this includes many of the best downloadable games on Wii U and most of them have been on sale before (sometimes more than once).

Here are the new deals for this week:

Bit.Trip Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 2/13

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 2/13

Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 2/13

Spin The Bottle: Bumpie's Party - $3.60 - 60% Off - Ends 2/13

Toki Tori 2+ - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 2/13

Requires full price purchase of one of these titles to get the 60% discount on the others.

Out this week for the eShop is The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on SNES Virtual Console for $7.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back