Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Amazon made any decent Instant Video apps? The one on my TV is just bad, despite tons of people begging for them to release an Android app they refuse to, it's like they want people to not be able to enjoy having Amazon Prime...
Yeah, good point. And it's a billion times better than the Amazon Instant Video app built in to my mom's Blu-ray player.

For the Super Indie Connection Sale, can I buy a lower priced game, such as Spin the Bottle, and get 60% off all other games? Currently, I only own Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition.
Yes if you own one of the games in that promotion, any other game will be 60% off as far as I understand it.

Has Amazon made any decent Instant Video apps? The one on my TV is just bad, despite tons of people begging for them to release an Android app they refuse to, it's like they want people to not be able to enjoy having Amazon Prime...
I've used the PS3 one 10 or so times and it always worked fine.

I use the WiiU app for watching video all the time and it works fine though is crazy slow to browse.  I've mostly given up trying to find stuff in the app itself and just queue it up through Amazon.

Where? Checked the website and the Wii U version is $31.99 with GCU.
Whoops, sorry, that would make it $16 with GCU. You need the @gamer coupon. The basic GCU is not enough. Not exactly the deal that it was before, but still a decent one if you prefer a physical copy.

I know this isn't a deal this week, but is NES Remix worth it at full price? The game looks fun and inventive, but I'm not sure about paying full price for it.

I know this isn't a deal this week, but is NES Remix worth it at full price? The game looks fun and inventive, but I'm not sure about paying full price for it.
Its got lots of games to choose from and unlock. It starts out very easy but gets pretty hard, its pretty fun for $15. It has alot of content

Its got lots of games to choose from and unlock. It starts out very easy but gets pretty hard, its pretty fun for $15. It has alot of content
I'm going to agree. However, I haven't played it much since the first week or so when I bought it. I still haven't unlocked everything, and a lot of the games are much harder than I remember when I was younger. It frustrates me sometimes, and I just give up.

I personally think it's rather poorly designed. It's like a fanhacked mockery of the original games, probably designed almost solely to lure in via nostalgia and/or sell Virtual Console games. I hope they make more in the future and do a much better job. I don't think it's worth the $15 myself...

Hmm.. The mixed opinions makes me want to hold off. I have $43 in credit between my 3ds and WiiU and I just can't seem to spend it. Lol
Well, Thank you everyone for your input.

On the other hand, it might never go on sale, so might as well get it for $15 now rather than $15 in a year.  Who knows, though!

It's fun, just not what I was hoping it would be.  I think Retro Game Challenge is a lot better and full of personality, and that didn't even use real games!

I'd like it to sell so that they'll make more, hopefully better, iterations.

I would hold off on Rayman Legends, especially if you aren't dead set on the WiiU version for some reason. I'd bet my bottom dollar we'll be seeing it for $10 or less before the end of Summer..... or at the very least sometime within this year.

I personally think it's rather poorly designed. It's like a fanhacked mockery of the original games, probably designed almost solely to lure in via nostalgia and/or sell Virtual Console games. I hope they make more in the future and do a much better job. I don't think it's worth the $15 myself...
To be fair, you could say that about most of Nintendo's games these days. Wind Waker HD, despite being $50, is very comperable to the photos/videos I've seen on the Dolphin Emulator. Dr. Luigi is a novel twist on a great concept..... if it hadn't been done 1000 times before. And don't even get me started on NSLU...... I've seen better designed, meatier "expansions" with fan hacks of NSMBW.

Last edited:
To be fair, you could say that about most of Nintendo's games these days. Wind Waker HD, despite being $50, is very comperable to the photos/videos I've seen on the Dolphin Emulator. Dr. Luigi is a novel twist on a great concept..... if it hadn't been done 1000 times before. And don't even get me started on NSLU......
Yeah, but those are good, actual games (especially Wind Waker), not a series of weird mini-games based around classic games.

That said, Dr. Luigi seems overpriced to me, and I'd rather have it on 3DS, so... it's not like I entirely disagree with you. :) I don't think Nintendo rehashes anymore than anyone else, and I think their rehashes (like Wind Waker and, some might say, A Link Between Worlds) are great. If NES Remix had the level of personality and charm that the aforementioned Zeldas had, or even Dr. Luigi or NSLU, I would be pretty pleased with it.

I would hold off on Rayman Legends, especially if you aren't dead set on the WiiU version for some reason. I'd bet my bottom dollar we'll be seeing it for $10 or less before the end of Summer..... or at the very least sometime within this year.

To be fair, you could say that about most of Nintendo's games these days. Wind Waker HD, despite being $50, is very comperable to the photos/videos I've seen on the Dolphin Emulator. Dr. Luigi is a novel twist on a great concept..... if it hadn't been done 1000 times before. And don't even get me started on NSLU...... I've seen better designed, meatier "expansions" with fan hacks of NSMBW.
If you clearly don't like Nintendo games, I dont understand why you keep buying? If you don't like it thats fine, I dont like COD games but i don't go around in every thread writing novels about why i don't.

If you clearly don't like Nintendo games, I dont understand why you keep buying? If you don't like it thats fine, I dont like COD games but i don't go around in every thread writing novels about why i don't.
Where did I ever once say I don't like Nintendo games? Just because I don't like the crap (NSMB) doesn't mean I don't like the good stuff (Pikmin 3). I mean hell, I'm in the middle of a playthrough of Pokemon Y as we speak. Just because I recognize their (many) faults and am critical where it's called for doesn't mean I don't enjoy their good games.

Yeah, but those are good, actual games (especially Wind Waker), not a series of weird mini-games based around classic games.

That said, Dr. Luigi seems overpriced to me, and I'd rather have it on 3DS, so... it's not like I entirely disagree with you. :) I don't think Nintendo rehashes anymore than anyone else, and I think their rehashes (like Wind Waker and, some might say, A Link Between Worlds) are great. If NES Remix had the level of personality and charm that the aforementioned Zeldas had, or even Dr. Luigi or NSLU, I would be pretty pleased with it.
Quality doesn't have much to do with what I was saying though. Over the last 3 or 4 years Nintendo has gotten really cheap with their console efforts. And there isn't even anything wrong with that as long as the price reflects what is being offered AND we are still getting quality software. As far as WiiU is concerned though, neither is really the case :whistle2:( Wind Waker is a perfect example. It may be a AAA 10/10 game (I thought it was when it first hit) but that doesn't make it ok to price it at $50 when every other HDified port (and let's not kid ourselves, many have had more work/budget go into them than WWHD, those stereoscopic 3D effects alone are a fortune to implement) goes for $20 or less.

As far as NES Remix goes, if you can get your hands on it for $5 or less, I think it's a fantastic buy. But at $15, it really feels like Nintendo is trying to pull one over on us, capitalizing on nostalgia by asking us to pay through the nose for software that probably took a couple interns all of a week to make.

But, what I really don't get, is how they are screwing up WiiU so badly when 3DS has been so fantastic, even with it's limitations? It's like they want WiiU to fail for some unfathomable reason :whistle2:?

Edit: I'd hardly call A Link Between Worlds a rehash. Now I've only demoed that one and haven't gotten around to buying it yet, but unless it's incredibly short or the game takes a massive nosedive past the first couple of dungeons I did try, it's a great experience. I certainly wouldn't try to pawn it off as a $60 WiiU game, but as a full priced handheld experience I don't really have any problem with it. I plan to grab my own copy when I see a sale hit at $30 or so.

Last edited:
There are no new deals for this week, though maybe the Nintendo Direct that starts at the top of the hour will have something.

Out this week is Super C for the NES Virtual Console for $4.99.

I know the deal ended on thursday, but I able to grab Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams for $5.99, Bit Trip: Runner 2 for $5.99 and Toki Tori 2 for $5.99 with the Super Indie Sale.

I already got Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition for $7.49 from the last eShop sale and with this it automatically took 60% off each of the three aforementioned games! LOL. Loving all three, but Giana Sisters is my absolute favorite of the bunch! This game is way too addicting! haha.

This sale along with the using my 20% off discounted eShop cards from Best Buy made this an absolute steal! =)

Watching Super Luigi Bros go from right to left instead of left to right just looks so weird...

Maybe they'll have a sale on the first NES Remix leading up to the release of the second one.  I'm interested in it but $15 is a little steep for what it is in my opinion.

Man...I really REALLY wish Nintendo had digital sales like Sony and Microsoft does.. I feel like such a sucker for buying a crap load of eShop cards during the last sale. i refuse to pay full price for digital when it's way too easy to get the physical games cheaper. Plus...dat 32 GB...

Man...I really REALLY wish Nintendo had digital sales like Sony and Microsoft does.. I feel like such a sucker for buying a crap load of eShop cards during the last sale. i refuse to pay full price for digital when it's way too easy to get the physical games cheaper. Plus...dat 32 GB...
Well, with the cards being 20% off and then 5% back from the digital deluxe program, you make out pretty good. Basically getting the game for $35.

Glad to hear it!  Might have to grab it right away myself since I've got DDP and BBY.  (And might need more from BBY... eek...)

My fiancee loves the Donkey Kong Country games, but I don't see it dropping in price before this summer (when she visits) anyway, so might as well grab it now.

Why am I even contemplating picking up DK digitally?

Ugh, I was supposed to save my balance for MK and Smash, but now there's going to be another eShop sale at best buy.... :D

Why am I even contemplating picking up DK digitally?

Ugh, I was supposed to save my balance for MK and Smash, but now there's going to be another eShop sale at best buy.... :D
same thoughts here... it makes less sense to buy retail now... especially when there's no deals etc on it now

BBY + DDP = as good as 25% off in some cases

same thoughts here... it makes less sense to buy retail now... especially when there's no deals etc on it now

BBY + DDP = as good as 25% off in some cases
If you start running out of room on your console it will make more sense. Also, if you plan to replay the games over and over it will make sense. If you're one and done with games, you should buy retail so you can trade them back in towards the next game.

If you start running out of room on your console it will make more sense. Also, if you plan to replay the games over and over it will make sense. If you're one and done with games, you should buy retail so you can trade them back in towards the next game.
hmm I seldom trade/sell my old games away

Here are the new deals for this week:

TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Edition - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/6

Trine 2: Director's Cut - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/13

Out this week on the eShop is Ice Hockey on the NES Virtual Console for $4.99. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze will be out at midnight for $49.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back