Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to get into AC3 or about a year with no luck.  But I just love that time period, so it has to click at some point, right?  But hey, that's why I went physical instead of digital so I could eventually dump it.

With ACIII, Ubisoft basically got the impression that everybody loved their drawn out story ambitions with the Ezio trilogy due to the sales and turned that into how they approached the next big entry. That means that you spend a ton of time in the beginning as Connor's father before you can even control the main character that encompasses the tutorial that is the reason why I've yet to get beyond that. The game itself is probably pretty good, but the pacing and overly ambitious story is what kills it for me.

With ACIII, Ubisoft basically got the impression that everybody loved their drawn out story ambitions with the Ezio trilogy due to the sales and turned that into how they approached the next big entry. That means that you spend a ton of time in the beginning as Connor's father before you can even control the main character that encompasses the tutorial that is the reason why I've yet to get beyond that. The game itself is probably pretty good, but the pacing and overly ambitious story is what kills it for me.
The sad thing is the tutorial stuff with Connor's dad is by far the best part of the game. Connor is just so boring.

So I bought an E-shop card today and it's not letting me use it, says "can't connect to server, high volume of traffic" or something like that. Don't tell me it's on the same server as Club Nintendo.

Here are the new deals for this week:

Knytt Underground - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/26

Paper Monsters Recut - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 2/19

Spin The Bottle: Bumpie's Party - $5.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/26

ZaciSa's Last Stand - $0.69 - 65% Off - Ends 2/25

New Releases:

Blek - $5.99

Breath of Fire - SNES - $7.99

Eh. They were doing so good for a few weeks. Back to normal Nintendo.
Yeah, it's really sad. I'd they would do at least semi regular sales I would spend a ton. Instead they run a featured sale once every couple months that's OK relative to normal but increasingly setting repeats.

Keeping hoping for more original Wii games, only to be disappointment.
Yeah, you would think that when they had other games launched in other territories already and when they made a relatively big deal about it for three weeks that they would have been ready to keep the train rolling. Guess we're back to the crapshoot who knows when Nintendo's actually releasing stuff method.

Such bullshit that Spin The Bottle is on sale for cheaper than what the developers sold everyone as the lowest price it would ever be. Don't make a promise if you can't keep it.

Maybe it's a coded message to get all the CN offerings for coins now so we can cheaply upgrade them in the future.
I already have most of the ones they are offering, the only two I would get if I knew I could upgrade to WiiU VC would be majoras mask and F-Zero X. I have already gotten MK64 and paper mario from CN in the past then I have about 8 others I bought back when all I had was the Wii. For now I am waiting for the platinum rewards before I decide what to spend the rest of my coins on.

99Moves - $1.49 - 40% Off - Ends 3/12

99Seconds - $1.49 - 40% Off - Ends 3/12

Abyss - $1.49 - 25% Off - Ends 3/12

Ice Cream Surfer - $1.49 - 75% Off - Ends 3/5

Jett Tailfin - $12.99 - 48% Off - Permanent Price Drop

New Releases:

Axelay - SNES - $7.99

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - $39.99 - Out at Midnight

Paparazzi - $4.99

Yeah, you would think that when they had other games launched in other territories already and when they made a relatively big deal about it for three weeks that they would have been ready to keep the train rolling. Guess we're back to the crapshoot who knows when Nintendo's actually releasing stuff method.
I remember that crap when the Wii VC was still going. Every week, at lunch, I would log on to see the new week's offerings. My best friend at the office would ALWAYS come in and eat lunch and laugh when I started ranting on why they should release something that was, you know a good game, instead of the crap they usually listed, like Major League Eating, the Game.

Question: Is there a way to track if eShop has had a game on sale?  (And its lowest price?)  ...Something along the lines of "Enhanced Steam"...?

I would like to get a digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the WiiU, and was curious if it had been on sale on the eShop before....

I was disappointed that ZombiU was on sale on the eShop last week - but for $23 (!!)  Hard to justify that cost when a used disc is $6.

Thanks in advance.  :D

Axelay is an incredible shmup from the SNES era. It may not have aged well into an HD console, but it is a solid shooter. It is damn hard though.

Question: Is there a way to track if eShop has had a game on sale? (And its lowest price?) ...Something along the lines of "Enhanced Steam"...?

I would like to get a digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the WiiU, and was curious if it had been on sale on the eShop before....

I was disappointed that ZombiU was on sale on the eShop last week - but for $23 (!!) Hard to justify that cost when a used disc is $6.

Thanks in advance. :D
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t878XEJsPr-N3_EniKp5rad1rGSJ6Sd-pJhjYPj_XFQ/edit?usp=sharing

I need to update it a bit more, but I keep track of the sales history here that's listed in the OP. You can also do a search of this thread for the same thing to see if there's anything newer until I'm done updating it.

Urghhh. I hate Wii mode, and I hate the Wii Shop Channel, and I hate entering my credit card info. I hate it all. Why Nintendo couldn't just port the entire VC and all its stuff to the Wii U on day one, I have no idea. Great business sense. I know there's a lot of crap on there, but there's also a lot of Turbo CD games I still want to buy. So I have to boot into Wii mode, fiddle around on the shop channel using the fucking classic controller attached to my stupid dildo wiimote....

Not to mention the batteries in my Wiimote will ALWAYS be long-dead (what the hell is it using batteries for when it's not on?). It is just such a freaking hassle all around that it kind of makes me wonder why I even bother.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Urghhh. I hate Wii mode, and I hate the Wii Shop Channel, and I hate entering my credit card info. I hate it all. Why Nintendo couldn't just port the entire VC and all its stuff to the Wii U on day one, I have no idea. Great business sense. I know there's a lot of crap on there, but there's also a lot of Turbo CD games I still want to buy. So I have to boot into Wii mode, fiddle around on the shop channel using the fucking classic controller attached to my stupid dildo wiimote....

Not to mention the batteries in my Wiimote will ALWAYS be long-dead (what the hell is it using batteries for when it's not on?). It is just such a freaking hassle all around that it kind of makes me wonder why I even bother.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
It's because the emulation of those games is vastly different on the Wii U than it is on the Wii, what with using the gamepad and off-tv play, as well as Miiverse and posting screenshots to social media.

That and you have licenses tied to different companies for the 2nd and 3rd party stuff, where it's likely the agreements for being on the Wii Virtual Console only cover the Wii and would require updating to include the Wii U. Plus you have some companies that have zero plans to port them over to the Wii U VC, like SEGA and their games.

Here are the new deals for today:

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $3.99 - 55% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $1.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Zen - $2.79 - 30% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Zen Kids - $1.79 - 55% Off - Ends 3/31

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $1.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Ending Soon:

Knytt Underground - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 2/26

Spin The Bottle: Bumpie's Party - $5.99 - 50% Off - Ends 2/26

ZaciSa's Last Stand - $0.69 - 65% Off - Ends 2/25

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I put properly charged rechargable batteries in my wii remote plus and I do not have the battery drain problem anymore. It would take many many months to drain them.

I put properly charged rechargable batteries in my wii remote plus and I do not have the battery drain problem anymore. It would take many many months to drain them.
I do. Maybe I just use my Wii remote only after many many months or something. :) My Wii U Gamepad dies fast, too, but I turned off all the notification stuff now, so maybe that won't die so quickly between uses at least.

It's because the emulation of those games is vastly different on the Wii U than it is on the Wii, what with using the gamepad and off-tv play, as well as Miiverse and posting screenshots to social media.

That and you have licenses tied to different companies for the 2nd and 3rd party stuff, where it's likely the agreements for being on the Wii Virtual Console only cover the Wii and would require updating to include the Wii U. Plus you have some companies that have zero plans to port them over to the Wii U VC, like SEGA and their games.
That's a shame. I still feel like they could somehow improve Wii mode at least a little, though.

I've got it setup now so I can boot right into Wii mode holding the B button (apparently this only works using a component cable, not HDMI), and that helps. If I don't have to go into the Wii Shop and enter my credit card info (and address and state and county and blah blah blah), I'm okay, but that's the drill anytime I want to buy something. The data management is really annoying, too. Can't believe that seemed intuitive and smooth in 2005 or whenever.

Whiners gonna whine.
Shake it off
shake it off

one thing I do is just take the batteries out if I know it's not going to be used for a while. We always have aa batteries so it works for me. Also, haven't seen you for a while. Hope to see you in the yard sale thread again soon! If I didn't get hurt last year, I would have been around it more.
I do. Maybe I just use my Wii remote only after many many months or something. :) My Wii U Gamepad dies fast, too, but I turned off all the notification stuff now, so maybe that won't die so quickly between uses at least.
the battery in that thing absolutely sucks. I got the Nintendo higher capacity one, I can go a few days without a charge now. It at least doubled play time.

I'm hardly ever negative on these boards, but why do i always look at this thread title and say "I've never heard of those games"?

I really like my wii u but I really wish there was more stuff in the Eshop. Nintendo could be killing it but instead they leave people thinking "what is ice cream surfer?". Either that or the video game media I consume just doesn't publicize the stuff that is published on this system.

Who knows!?! It is ridiculous that I can't get any Nintendo final fantasy I want or any donkey kong I want, or castle crashers, or freaking RC Pro Am for god's sake!

(Apologies for brevity and off-subject post; on my phone feeling spontaneously frustrated at the stagnant 50 dollars in my eshop account)

I'm hardly ever negative on these boards, but why do i always look at this thread title and say "I've never heard of those games"?

I really like my wii u but I really wish there was more stuff in the Eshop. Nintendo could be killing it but instead they leave people thinking "what is ice cream surfer?". Either that or the video game media I consume just doesn't publicize the stuff that is published on this system.

Who knows!?! It is ridiculous that I can't get any Nintendo final fantasy I want or any donkey kong I want, or castle crashers, or freaking RC Pro Am for god's sake!

(Apologies for brevity and off-subject post; on my phone feeling spontaneously frustrated at the stagnant 50 dollars in my eshop account)
It's cool.

It's good to let it out like that sometimes. We are here to agree with you, shake our fists at Nintendo, then continue to buy their stuff.

It is ridiculous that I can't get any donkey kong I want

Apparently someone at Nintendo was listening...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWDFolSymws

It's the same question I ask myself everytime I look at the eShop weekly deals for both the 3DS and Wii U. The games almost always titles that no has heard of and it leaves us all scratching our heads. Occasionally I'll see a few good titles go on sale that are worth getting, but compared to PSN or XBL they are very few and far between. I've got money in my eShop account right now just waiting for something worthwhile to go on sale. Nintendo has always baffled us all with they way they handle online in general from games to the eShop, they do an absolutely horrible job with anything that involves online service. They have started to get better with games recently with Mario Kart and Smash, but those games still pale in comparison to what third party offerings like MH4U offer up for online play. I really hope that we start seeing more games worth getting on sale in the eShop like VC games and stuff worth getting like Shovel Knight instead of some garbage like 4 different Color Zen games no one has ever heard of.

TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Edition - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/5

Toon Tanks - $1.49 - 25% Off - Ends 3/12

Donkey Kong Knock-Out Offer:

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - $34.99 - 30% Off - Ends 3/3

Purchase any of the titles below to get the title above at this sale price:

3DS eShop

Donkey Kong Land

Donkey Kong Land 2

Donkey Kong Land III

Wii U eShop

Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

New Releases:

Donkey Kong Country - SNES - $7.99

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - SNES - $7.99

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble - SNES - $7.99

GravBlocks+ - $4.99

TNT Racers: Nitro Machines Edition - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/5

Toon Tanks - $1.49 - 25% Off - Ends 3/12

Donkey Kong Knock-Out Offer:

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - $34.99 - 30% Off - Ends 3/3

Purchase any of the titles below to get the title above at this sale price:

3DS eShop

Donkey Kong Land

Donkey Kong Land 2

Donkey Kong Land III

Wii U eShop

Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble

New Releases:

Donkey Kong Country - SNES - $7.99

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - SNES - $7.99

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble - SNES - $7.99

GravBlocks+ - $4.99
Finally a decent deal! If I didn't already have a physical copy of Tropical Freeze I would definitely take advantage of this. Great way to pick a DK classic and one of the Wii U's best games for a good price. I'd like to see Nintendo run more of these offers in the future, I would love to see a similar deal with Wind Waker HD.

DKC: TF is probably the best 2D platformer (that I've played) since SMB3. I haven't played the original trilogy or Rayman Legends, but man, I even doubt those can top the greatness of Tropical Freeze.

So, in my opinion, everyone should buy this game, especially at this price.

DKC: TF is probably the best 2D platformer (that I've played) since SMB3. I haven't played the original trilogy or Rayman Legends, but man, I even doubt those can top the greatness of Tropical Freeze.

So, in my opinion, everyone should buy this game, especially at this price.
You should go play DK Country 1, 2, and 3 right now! DK Country 2 is one of the best platformers I haver ever played, DKC 1 and 3 are also really, really awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back