Wild Rose Network OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
DirecTV is good Mox. I have had them for like 10 years. The only thing that sucks is the PPV movie system, but everything else is great.

[quote name='dcfox']Damn, I just realized UP also comes out tomorrow. I like how the biggest movies of the year open up all in the same month.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Summer movies are the absolute worst.[/QUOTE]
I hate you, dcfox.

[quote name='seanr1221']I wonder if they're saving ESV for the next xbox/PS :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
That would REALLY suck.

Bethesda's kinda on thin ice right now... announcing focus on the Wii, then announcing this garbage...

DirecTV is awesome. Way better than Dish or ATT U-Verse.

The only thing is that Comcast's On-Demand shits all over DirecTV's but everything else, I like Direct much better.

New Dilla is out, zew.

I've been too lazy to wallow through all the new guys to find the good stuff.

You finally listen to No Said Date?

Yeah, I liked it, though his flow was a little too laid back for me at times.

[quote name='seanr1221']I still sent you a gift.[/QUOTE]

Was it that bread maker? I took a dump in it and it didn't make bread. It did make brownies though. Burnt brownies. :bomb:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Was it that bread maker? I took a dump in it and it didn't make bread. It did make brownies though. Burnt brownies. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
I'll get you an ice cream machine if you'll make me some soft serve...

Lost Planet 2 looks like it's gonna be super good.

----

I spent almost 6 hours helping my friend make some new ant colonies tonight for his lab. Pretty cool stuff.

Just beat ICO. I didn't really like the gameplay as much as I think I could have because of the broken ass camera and Yorda's lacking AI, but it was a really beautiful game.

I have a question though:
What did Yorda become at the end, and why couldn't she leave with you? There was enough of her left to care that you got out when the castle/fortress collapsed.

EDIT:
Just found Yorda on the beach. :O

I wonder how that happened.

Morning, OTT.

Hoping to finish RE5 and Fallout 3 this weekend, as well at take part in another WoW raid...This will not end well.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']New Dilla is out, zew.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']Jay Stay Paid. :cool:[/QUOTE]

This drops on Tuesday still, right? I can hold off until then if so.

I can't wait for Red Faction next week. The more reviews I read, the more excited I get.

It looks like the summer game I've been waiting for.

[quote name='munch']Have you had a chance to do those covers yet, hellbringer?[/QUOTE]
Yes, do you want me to send them now or wait for the movies and send them all together? Either way is no problem.

[quote name='seanr1221']I can't wait for Red Faction next week. The more reviews I read, the more excited I get.

It looks like the summer game I've been waiting for.[/QUOTE]

Yup, and if the demo is any indication, it might have MP legs as well.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Anyone get the Microcenter weekly GD email yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet.

:bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back