Wild Rose Network OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The misses keeps saying "We should move to Cuse after you graduate so we can afford a house."

We'd need like $50k for a down payment here in MA :puke:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']She doesn't get half days, monthly bonuses, and the cost of living is twice that of the 'Cuse?[/QUOTE]

that, and my job sucks and i havent been able to find a better one in over 2 years.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You know that Marco Polo and Torae is..uh...dripping from the pipes?[/QUOTE]

Damn, but that's another one I actually wanna pick up. Gotta support my Duck Down boys. That's this coming Tuesday also, isn't it?

41qzlWeWbEL._AA280_.jpg

Damn, so close to a decent Triple FPS controller

[quote name='JolietJake']What, you don't like gluing things to kid's teeth?:lol:[/QUOTE]

actually, that part i don't mind so much, even though i don't do that very often these days. i almost exclusively do this

Did frosty get his from the place you work for? I wish i could have gotten those robotic braces, but they're probably (more) expensive and i don't think any place around here does them anyway.

[quote name='Chika']actually, that part i don't mind so much, even though i don't do that very often these days. i almost exclusively do this[/QUOTE]

Needless to say, I was really disappointed to find out the braces themselves weren't robots.

yea he did. and at our office they cost the same as regular braces because it saves us up to 40% of the treatment time so it means that the patient comes in for fewer visits and takes up less of the doctor's time when he can be with other patients so we can do higher production. a lot of offices charge a couple hundred dollars more, but if you're already talking $8k, a couple hundred dollars isnt much.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My teeth are totally robotic.[/QUOTE]

Robots that transform into braces? Lame.

Almost as lame as a Robot that transforms into a toaster.

Yes, there will be a Toasterformer in this summer's guaranteed shit sangwich: Transformers 2

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sacrificing virgins is a plus right?[/QUOTE]

I guess that's why people are trying to get rid of you too ;)

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back