Wild Rose Network OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico_littlebigplanet.jpg

[quote name='manthing']
41qzlWeWbEL._AA280_.jpg

Damn, so close to a decent Triple FPS controller[/QUOTE]What's wrong with it? That the analog sticks aren't symmetrical is a huge plus.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']IN DE the stores have to hold traded in games for around three weeks. It's the law.[/QUOTE]Whoa, the government rocks.

[quote name='manthing']That hedgehog runs around too much, he won't taste good.[/QUOTE]

I expected better from you, manthing. :nottalking:

I can't figure out why my X360 warns me that my NAT is strict...I have a static IP address and I have the ports opened...it was fine for a few months and all of a sudden I'm playing on a strict NAT :/

[quote name='Liquid 2']What's wrong with it? That the analog sticks aren't symmetrical is a huge plus.[/QUOTE]

That's the reason it caught my eye @ BB yesterday. Unfortunately it lacks BT and Sixaxis controls

I expected better from you, manthing. :nottalking:

squirtle4.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can't figure out why my X360 warns me that my NAT is strict...I have a static IP address and I have the ports opened...it was fine for a few months and all of a sudden I'm playing on a strict NAT :/[/QUOTE]

Mine has done this too since I've switched to cable internet...Linksys Wireless Router plugged into a Motorola SurfBoard Modem.

People can hear me talk, but I can't hear them.

Odd.

Mile High Club is making my hands hurt. I can get past all of the terrorists, but then I run out of time. I need to speed it up I guess.

I beat that in like 30 minutes, after getting to the hostage on my third try and accidentally shooting him in the head(?). :cool:

Any of you guys have ever raised a cat before?

Found a pack of stray kittens in my backyard and they look like they were just born a few days/a week ago. They were crying I guess for their parents but they werent around. Should I feed them some regular milk to keep them happy?

Senorwoohoo, stop ignoring me and tell me if Double Barrel is good or not. :bomb:

Also, for all you El-P fans that actually purchase albums, the Funcrusher Plus reissue came out last week.

[quote name='st0neface']Senorwoohoo, stop ignoring me and tell me if Double Barrel is good or not. :bomb:

Also, for all you El-P fans that actually purchase albums, the Funcrusher Plus reissue came out last week.[/QUOTE]

:lol: My bad! I haven't listened to it yet, but I did just get my advance copy in the mail. :cool:

And, yeah, if I wasn't broke I'd grab that Co Flow rekkid.

[quote name='TheRock88']Any of you guys have ever raised a cat before?

Found a pack of stray kittens in my backyard and they look like they were just born a few days/a week ago. They were crying I guess for their parents but they werent around. Should I feed them some regular milk to keep them happy?[/QUOTE]

Go to your local vet and buy some formula for them. It doesn't cost but a few bucks and it will be better for the kittens.

Take a picture of those kitty cats, MinhMang88. :3[quote name='senorwoohoo']Me neither, mang. I love ISWYD too much, methinks.[/QUOTE]Same here. I love him. :cry:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can't figure out why my X360 warns me that my NAT is strict...I have a static IP address and I have the ports opened...it was fine for a few months and all of a sudden I'm playing on a strict NAT :/[/QUOTE]

It can be your router, I forwarded my ports and did some DMZ thing and yet mine is still NAT strict. After calling the 360 support they said they didn't support that router. Whether that was them not knowing what was wrong or some ploy to get kickback from someone or the truth, I don't know.

Because of this, I can't;

Host parties
Initiate chat sessions
Host games

And a few other things

[quote name='Number83']Mine has done this too since I've switched to cable internet...Linksys Wireless Router plugged into a Motorola SurfBoard Modem.

People can hear me talk, but I can't hear them.

Odd.[/QUOTE]

It's your linksys router.

Plug it directly into your modem and if your nat is open, you'll be sure it's the router.

[quote name='TheRock88']Any of you guys have ever raised a cat before?

Found a pack of stray kittens in my backyard and they look like they were just born a few days/a week ago. They were crying I guess for their parents but they werent around. Should I feed them some regular milk to keep them happy?[/QUOTE]

They're a lost cause rock. Time to Old Yellar' them. Except instead of a shotgun use a butchers knife.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']They're a lost cause rock. Time to Old Yellar' them. Except instead of a shotgun use a butchers knife.[/QUOTE]
What the fuck?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yo st0nehenge, you know about that Jneiro Jarel/Ghujo Goodie shit? They collab'd as the name Willie ISZ and it's pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of it, I assume you mean Khujo Goodie? I'l definitely check it out once I'm home.

[quote name='Moxio']Um CK your website is in the toilet.[/QUOTE]
yea it has been for awhile. i was using a free host (since it was for a class and I didn't want to spend any more money than the domain cost) that requires you to post on their forums once every.. 2 weeks or something. since i was going to take the site down to make it not suck anyway, i just stopped posting and let them do it for me.

when i finish it, i'll be hosting it myself.

[quote name='manthing']Go with the grilled chicken soft tacos. Healthiest thing on the menu.[/QUOTE]

Crunchwrap Supreme is awesome though. Plus, it's got Lettuce and Tomato for the veggies.

[quote name='lordwow']Whenever I think Taco Bell, I think "healthy"

True or False?[/QUOTE]

You're right, I should have said least offensive nutrition wise.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It's your linksys router.

Plug it directly into your modem and if your nat is open, you'll be sure it's the router.[/QUOTE]

I've always had a linksys and my NAT has always been fine. :whistle2:s

[quote name='st0neface']I haven't heard of it, I assume you mean Khujo Goodie? I'l definitely check it out once I'm home.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, I knew that seemed incorrect.

:lol: Moxio has no substance.

edit- I swear this will be the last one i post, the sign on the box and jar of cash just made me lol.

Kitten2.jpg

[quote name='TheRock88']Eh, I put them back where I found them. Hopefully their parents will come and take them back.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, or they'll die. :whistle2:?

Taco bell sucks now. The one here decided to triple their prices for some reason and remove anything awesome from the dollar menu.

Double beef and cheese burrito is no longer $.89? $1.69? Go scratch, you sadistic child molesting feltch queens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back