Wild Rose Network OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it just came out?

IN DE the stores have to hold traded in games for around three weeks. It's the law.

But they did have a copy of riddick in my local GS.

[quote name='lordwow']I guess that's why people are trying to get rid of you too ;)

:grouphug:
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I am practically a virgin again. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Mojimbo']How is there not a single used copy of UFC PS3 or 360 or Infamous within 100 miles?[/QUOTE]

Are you using the store locator on gs.com?

It doesn't work for new releases anymore. :bomb:

I tried getting Star Ocean, Resistance 2 and Left For Dead, but the only copy of LFD they had was gutted...no sale for me. And I didn't even have the desire to check the 3rd floor Gamestop in the mall...BTW, I was on the first floor Gamestop at the same mall. Someone F'ed up those plans at corporate.

:rofl:...
" i am intersted in buying this item you posted on craigslist, if you still have it for sale, please gladly remove the advert from cl then get back to me at your earliest conveneince so that we can proceed​
Respectfully
Dr veronica "

i figured i'd play along and responded "I received your email in regard to my CL posting. Please get back to me to make arrangements."

He responds immediately to mail it to Nigeria then notify him of all costs and he'd send me a check :roll: Should I continue to fuck with him or do you want to do the honors?

[quote name='darthbudge']There was like 5 copies of Halo 3 used just a day or two after it came out at my GS.[/QUOTE]

I hope those college placement tests don't place you in remedial English.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Chika']
:rofl:...
" i am intersted in buying this item you posted on craigslist, if you still have it for sale, please gladly remove the advert from cl then get back to me at your earliest conveneince so that we can proceed​
Respectfully
Dr veronica "

i figured i'd play along and responded "I received your email in regard to my CL posting. Please get back to me to make arrangements."

He responds immediately to mail it to Nigeria then notify him of all costs and he'd send me a check :roll: Should I continue to fuck with him or do you want to do the honors?

[/QUOTE]

From my experience the past few weeks, fucking with them gets old real fast.

I got it for like $23 or something on the last steam sale. It was definitely worth it even after having played it a ton on the 360 (I sold the 360 version for like $45 and bought the PC one).

Chika: Tell him he's won the Nigerian lottery, and he'll just need to send you a check for $20,000 before you send him the winnings.

[quote name='Chika']yea he did. and at our office they cost the same as regular braces because it saves us up to 40% of the treatment time so it means that the patient comes in for fewer visits and takes up less of the doctor's time when he can be with other patients so we can do higher production. a lot of offices charge a couple hundred dollars more, but if you're already talking $8k, a couple hundred dollars isnt much.[/QUOTE]
$8k? damn, i thought mine were expensive at about $3k.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Because it just came out?

IN DE the stores have to hold traded in games for around three weeks. It's the law.

But they did have a copy of riddick in my local GS.[/QUOTE]

There are always new games right at release from people stealing them and trading them in.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']SONIC for lunch? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

supersonik.png

[quote name='JolietJake']$8k? damn, i thought mine were expensive at about $3k.[/QUOTE]

all depends on the age of the patient and complexity of the treatment. kids with "crooked teeth" are cheaper than adults who need roots angled for implants or whose jaws don't line up and are going to have jaw reconstruction surgery. also, you get what you pay for and he is supposed to have his braces off in 12 months or so. lots of kids have braces for 5+ years.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']SONIC for lunch? :whistle2:k

--

Wonder if I should tell The Consumerist about my 4k MS points fiasco like Plume suggested?[/QUOTE]

yes and yes.

[quote name='Rocko']:/ @ Amazon shipping my RB2 drums without a box. they just slapped a shipping label on the drum box.[/QUOTE]

Do they work alright?

[quote name='Chika']all depends on the age of the patient and complexity of the treatment. kids with "crooked teeth" are cheaper than adults who need roots angled for implants or whose jaws don't line up and are going to have jaw reconstruction surgery. also, you get what you pay for and he is supposed to have his braces off in 12 months or so. lots of kids have braces for 5+ years.

yes and yes.[/QUOTE]Yeah, mine will have been on for 2 years in September when they come off. I guess for 5 years 8k isn't so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back