Will Rocko and I meet up for an OTT photo shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Splosion Man, Limbo, Trials HD pack is gonna be $10 @ best buy tomorrow. Definitely getting that if I can.[/QUOTE]

In store only?

I honestly have no idea. The person on slickdeals linked the game in the online store but I don't know if that was just to show what it looked like or what.

[quote name='Maklershed']Splosion Man, Limbo, Trials HD pack is gonna be $10 @ best buy tomorrow. Definitely getting that if I can.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty good deal if you're interested in Trials HD and Limbo, I don't think either has been cheaper than 800 points. Spolsion Man was like 200 points at some point toward the end of last year (and I thought I overpaid for it then).

I'm interested in all 3.

Bonus: I just noticed this game is also part of a b2g1 sale. That would be sweet if that continued through tomorrow as well.

I didn't care much for Splosion Man. I might pick it up for Limbo and to try Trials HD. I imagine that I could sell it later and get my money back.

I just have a regular late 09 MacBook model.

And she doesn't like your Pro?

Divorce her.

Actually Cassie was the same way. Waaah waaah that looks harder to use. So I made her buy one, and now she loves it.

Ditto x 1,000. The dialogue is unnatural, the acting is wooden, and its just not funny to me.

Although, like I said before, Clerks the Animated Series is really great.

It's alright I guess (about halfway through). Highly overrated though imo.

And I agree, the animated series was good for what I saw of it. Kind of wish Clerks 2 was on Netflix, but meh.

Funny how the original plan was to watch the newest Resident Evil Movie (which is also not on Netflix).

Wilfreds first episode was really good, but I'm gonna wait until the season finishes to watch the rest in one sitting.

Cocaine is vitamins.

[quote name='JStryke']It's alright I guess (about halfway through). Highly overrated though imo.

And I agree, the animated series was good for what I saw of it. Kind of wish Clerks 2 was on Netflix, but meh.

Funny how the original plan was to watch the newest Resident Evil Movie (which is also not on Netflix).[/QUOTE]

You've gotta remember, Clerks was 1994. At the time, it was original and edgy.

[quote name='Chika']You've gotta remember, Clerks was 1994. At the time, it was original and edgy.[/QUOTE]

With it being B&W, I was wondering how old it was. I always thought it was made in the 80s for some reason.

[quote name='JStryke']With it being B&W, I was wondering how old it was. I always thought it was made in the 80s for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Nope 1994. Hell, I remember watching it on VHS. It was a good movie for its time, but that sthick gets old fast. It seems like it spawned a whole generation of cynical, ironic, eyebrow-raised meta-speaking hipster types.

I knew going in that A-Team wasn't gonna be very good but it turned out to be even worse than I had expected. So much silliness in that movie. For instance, why would a freighter be carrying empty shipping containers with no bottoms to them? Plus it had my biggest movie pet peeve .. outrunning explosions.

[quote name='Maklershed']Heads up - that Splosion Man, Limbo, Trials triple pack is on bestbuy.com for $9.99

Bonus: Trade in value at Amazon is $8[/QUOTE]

Nice flip! Buy it for $10 then trade it in for $8. Gonna build up some cred!

I just picked up that netbook for my wife.

On another note, manthing has one of the most entertaining twitter feeds out there.

So what is the rule about getting around people who are walking very slowly in front of you? I was at a show and the camera was malfunctioning so I was seriously sprinting back and forth between the control room and the camera.

I ran up behind this couple who were about 8 feet away from the door, I said excuse sorry, have to fix the camera for the show as I kind of ran in front of them and the guy go super pissed. I didnt punch through I ran clear around and "cut" them off although they were still a good 4 feet away. Granted the show is for uppity ass rich people who probably get pissed when their maids dont fold their pants right but still I thought the quick sorry and explanation was good enough.

I've got really long legs and naturally just walk fast so if I didn't cut around people all the time I'd never get anywhere. Plus where I work the people are mostly older and chubby and aren't exactly motivated to get from point a to point b in a timely manner. They're more or less burning time until the end of the day so they all seem to saunter around ... at least that's how it appears to me in my mind.

I'm the same way. I tend to walk fast as long as I'm not tired or wearing flip flops (can't walk in those things). For my job, I tend to be running around a lot since I have to gather carts and make sure the front end is looking good and such, so I just squeeze through whereever and however I can. I say excuse me as needed though and I never noticed people having an issue with me.

[quote name='Soodmeg']So what is the rule about getting around people who are walking very slowly in front of you? I was at a show and the camera was malfunctioning so I was seriously sprinting back and forth between the control room and the camera.

I ran up behind this couple who were about 8 feet away from the door, I said excuse sorry, have to fix the camera for the show as I kind of ran in front of them and the guy go super pissed. I didnt punch through I ran clear around and "cut" them off although they were still a good 4 feet away. Granted the show is for uppity ass rich people who probably get pissed when their maids dont fold their pants right but still I thought the quick sorry and explanation was good enough.[/QUOTE]

The irony of a black dude complaining about getting stuck behind slow walking people is blowing my mind right now.

Why?

Black people are suppose to walk slow? If thats a stereotype than I never heard it which is kinda funny.

Dude, I live right outside of Detroit and spend 90% of my day there. Plus I grew up in the hoodiest of hoods.

[quote name='lordwow']Up in the Northeast here, you walk fast, or die.[/QUOTE]
C'mon son, you should know that's only in NYC. Here in Boston, we're at a nice moderate speed.:D

Looking forward to this USA v Japan World Cup.

I am so tempted to get Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dead Space, and Dead Space 2 from Amazon B2G1. I also asked if someone can hook me up with the game only from that CoD: Black Ops BB thread.

[quote name='flowery']Looking forward to this USA v Japan World Cup.

I am so tempted to get Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dead Space, and Dead Space 2 from Amazon B2G1. I also asked if someone can hook me up with the game only from that CoD: Black Ops BB thread.[/QUOTE]

All three of those games are excellent. If you've never played them, do it! :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']All three of those games are excellent. If you've never played them, do it! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oh well, looks like I waited to long anyways.

Was supposed to be 72 and partly sunny. Instead it's rained all morning and afternoon. No yard work for me. Shame.

Possibly going here for dinner. http://johnspizza.com/locations/
Sort of a Chuck E Cheese place, but without the mascots and animatronics. Probably still crappy pizza though.

If I play Dragon Age every night next week I might have it done by next weekend. I dislike playing the same game nightly in a row. I'll probably break it up with something and then get distracted.

Just shaved Frosty's head. Stupid electric shearers keep crapping out on us, and we don't even abuse them. Most recently we got a fairly expensive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back