Win 400 MS Points Free

[quote name='gage006']I just won again. On a Thursday. WTF? Very cool, 800 total points this week instead of the 400.[/QUOTE]
Haha same here!

If anyone wants some quick money, I will pay you $10 for 800 points - or $5 for 400. A 1:1 transaction

I'm looking to buy someone Perfect Dark and you cant buy this amount online in code form

my brother just said he won 400 points. He has only enterered NBA once about 2 weeks ago. I've entered like 20 times with Fender and NBA and havn't won yet in like 3 weeks.

booooo

[quote name='gtkilla']To the Thursday winners, which text are you sending (NBA, FIGHT, etc.)?[/QUOTE]
I've only sent NBA. The only time I've used another code, I was told you can enter once a day. So, I've been sticking with NBA, as it is the smallest code.

Wow i enter this every day for 2 weeks already and nothing! I want at least 2 wins so i can buy that overpriced mappack for mw2!

I got a 24 character code....
Any help?

EDIT: never mind
figured it out, stupid smiley

Last edited by a moderator:
I won as well, I was surprised they sent codes on a Thursday too, is it a glitch or did they extend the contest to both Tuesdays and Thursdays? Either way, very cool.

I've entered this a few times and I've lost, I would be willing to give 8 months of xbox live for a 400 point code.

to those who won on thursday, what text message(s) did u send them, what exact time did they send the winning text, and who is your cell phone service provider?

For everyone thinking there is some trick I can tell you that the 3 phones that I have been submitting from are not on one of the cell phone providers listed (US Cellular), that I've been texting NBA for every one and at varying times of day. All 3 have won at least once. My point; I don't think there really is a system to play here, just text every day to increase your odds. (I just go into my outbox and hit resend every day)

funny thing, i posted this near 4 weeks ago and just won myself haha, goodluck every1, just keep submitting, u'll eventually get it

[quote name='nnthomas']If anyone wants some quick money, I will pay you $10 for 800 points - or $5 for 400. A 1:1 transaction

I'm looking to buy someone Perfect Dark and you cant buy this amount online in code form[/QUOTE]

You need to clear some space in your inbox. Can't send you any PM's.

So far I won twice. Another question, is there anyway to get this work using google voice sms? I use too many text message for this and now I am over my limit lol so my friends have to txt me on google voice, but this made me wonder would google voice work for this too?

[quote name='Viol8tor']Wow, i cant believe how many winners in this thread. :applause:

I'll give it a try, hopefully im just as fortunate.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's pretty intense. I was shocked too :p

[quote name='Xellos2099']So far I won twice. Another question, is there anyway to get this work using google voice sms? I use too many text message for this and now I am over my limit lol so my friends have to txt me on google voice, but this made me wonder would google voice work for this too?[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, no. There was a Doritos contest like this awhile ago & a few of us tried using Voice. It can't send texts to a # like this. :cry:

I tried sending a text just now, only to get the response: "Premium Messaging to this mobile number has been blocked. Only the account owner may request a change to this setting with his/her wireless service provider". Anybody else getting that?

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']the NBA thing doesnt work.. i cant put it in all caps.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean doesn't work for you? I just used it yesterday.

[quote name='NoDAK']NBA doesn't "work" for me either. I enter it daily, but they still haven't sent my 400 points. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

You have to win the points. They just do not send them to everyone. Winners are chosen on Tuesday.

[quote name='dmzauk']You have to win the points. They just do not send them to everyone. Winners are chosen on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know. :D My post was facetious. Sorry, guess I should have winked.

It wont work for me.. i dont get it.. ive tried it multiple times... i dial that number.. text that message.. and it says i didnt type it in.. WTF?

[quote name='Mr. Manolo']Im on boost and am having trouble. anyone else use boost have problems?[/QUOTE]

At first I thought "boost" was some new drug, and I was thinking "um... this isn't the place for that... hope you get some help." :D

I found a third number to enter (a Verizon wireless adapter), so I've gone ahead and texted NBA. I'm not sure I have text messaging on that number (I doubt it), so I'm only going to enter it the one time.

PHONES ENTERED: 3
PHONE PROVIDERS: Verizon / Verizon / Verizon
CODE ENTERED: NBA / FENDER / NBA
ENTRIES PER WEEK: 6 / 6 / 1
CODES WON: 1 / 1 / 0

I'll update today if I score any more points!

EDIT: Tried to send a text from my GMAIL account, too, but unfortunately it came back saying that the number wasn't recognized. It was worth a shot.

EDIT2: Won on the FENDER phone today!

[quote name='iowaholdem']
EDIT: Tried to send a text from my GMAIL account, too, but unfortunately it came back saying that the number wasn't recognized. It was worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if that would work but haven't tried it. Oh well.

[quote name='mistrsam']So has anyone received a winning message for this weeks drawing yet?[/QUOTE]

I haven't but last week I got it on Thursday...

bread's done
Back