Win 400 MS Points Free

won twice yesterday and three times overall. Still not receiving notification for new entries. hopefully they start up again soon.

Pretty sure it's still going on, terms and conditions still state it's ongoing. I imagine they'd update that if it ends. I'm thinking their machine is just bugged out. That's explain a lot of things.

Yeah, I just got the winning message yesterday. I thought I didn't win since I got no message on Tuesday. Maybe their system is a little buggy.

I'm going to re-post this just because I know people don't typically go back a few pages. Much as I want this contest to keep going I don't think it is.

First, consider that Wednesday was the last day of March, if you had a contest where you went to the end of the month and announced winners on Tuesdays but the month ended on Wednesdays, what would be the simplest way to solve it? Do the last drawing on that Wednesday.

Second, if you text "Help" to the number you get an almost immediate response, so that tells me their system is working just fine. Now all you get when you said help is a message saying to email [email protected]. I haven't done that and if anyone wants to, go nuts, just please post a response if you get one. Also, if you type in the wrong keyword it'll respond saying it doesn't understand just as quickly.

Sadly, for these reasons I think it's over. Now, they really should send a text back saying so, that way there would be no doubt!

Also, the terms and conditions seemed to have been just copied and pasted from a past promotion, or at least that is what someone said before.

Ended up with 800 points from this contest. and 800 the last time 5thfinger did a contest like this. Can't wait for the next one. But this run seems dead.

in before closing:

so i did this contest for three weeks before i actually won something, but i had already gotten a 1600pt card so i stopped. then this week i won again, for whatever reason.

so thanks again OP!

I finally got a winner this week, on Wednesday. Entered a half dozen or so times over the course of the month. So, thanks to the OP for posting this and pointing it out for us.

I won 60 dollars worth of points throughout this so thanks OP! Can't wait for the next promotion by 5thfinger. Did they also do the Deadliest Catch one?

[quote name='ttwashere']I won 60 dollars worth of points throughout this so thanks OP! Can't wait for the next promotion by 5thfinger. Did they also do the Deadliest Catch one?[/QUOTE]
McDonalds, Ford MyMustang and Sprint NOW were also 5thfinger promotions.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Are there any other current 5thfinger promotions at the moment?[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a way to track these more reliably cause it often seems like they don't usually get posted here till they've been going for a couple of weeks.

Came by to thank the OP. I won a couple of times with this one. Hope to see another promotion like it. Not too bad for taking a few seconds to send a text.

Definitely like to give a shout out and my thanks to the OP. I came out 1600 points, $20, richer thanks to this thread.

Rock on fellow CAGs.

Ended up nabbing 1200 XBLA points from this in the last three weeks of the promotion.

I gave 800 to a friend of mine, not sure what to do with the last 400.

Anyone here want to trade $5 PSN credit for my 400 XBLA points?

[quote name='iowaholdem']Ended up nabbing 1200 XBLA points from this in the last three weeks of the promotion.

I gave 800 to a friend of mine, not sure what to do with the last 400.

Anyone here want to trade $5 PSN credit for my 400 XBLA points?[/QUOTE]

I would if I had it to. Unfortunately I have nothing PSN related atm.

Worst case scenario you could always dump them on me should all else fail~ :cool:

[quote name='4thHorseman']Doesn't look like it, but the only way we will know for sure is to see if anyone gets points this week.[/QUOTE]
I tried to play it but no expected success ! Some one get ?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am seeking 400 Microsoft Points... PM me if you still have an unused code![/QUOTE]I can't get a PM to work (keep getting some database error). Anyways, I have a 400 point code if you're still looking for one. What do you have to offer up for a trade/sale?

It's a fair question. I'm not going to give him the points for free, as I would give them to a friend if I wasn't interested in getting anything in return! xD

flameofdoom666 - Nothing on your list interested me. Any chance for a PayPal offer?

[quote name='iowaholdem']It's a fair question. I'm not going to give him the points for free, as I would give them to a friend if I wasn't interested in getting anything in return! xD

flameofdoom666 - Nothing on your list interested me. Any chance for a PayPal offer?[/QUOTE]

id be willing to trade you 500 wii points :D

[quote name='Tarantox']I'd trade a 1 month code for 400 ms points[/QUOTE]

Xbox Live 1 month codes cannot be traded. See Xbox Code trading rules for details.

[quote name='HydroX']Xbox Live 1 month codes cannot be traded. See Xbox Code trading rules for details.[/QUOTE]

Even if both items in a trade were obtained for free?

I have a $5 Best Buy coupon code I received from being a Reward Zone Member that I have no use for and would be willing to trade for the 400 MS point code. The coupon expires in July though.

If people are willing to pay $5 for 400 points... why the hell wouldn't they just buy 400 points from the MS Zune website for.... wait for it... $5.

Isn't there tax on the points from the MS Zune website? Because there is tax on MSPoints when bought through XboxLive.

Not that I'm aware of but maybe that varies by region - and actually looks like MS just updated Xbox.com to use the 400 increment levels, for $4.99.

I only won one time and it was on the last week. I entered almost every day each week and came up on only 400 points...oh well, I love free points. Thanks OP.

[quote name='izod517']if people are willing to pay $5 for 400 points... Why the hell wouldn't they just buy 400 points from the ms zune website for.... Wait for it... $5.[/quote]

stop blowing my mind

bread's done
Back