Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

Have 2 no common codes, debating on when to use them. I wanna win, but I also want to wish congrats to the winners. I also wanna convey hope to my fellow CAGers who are not as fortunate, we still got sometimes we can do this.

Think actually buying the boxes gives you a better chance? I dont think that my stomach can take any more taco bell food for the year

Close to waving the white flag.  My timing must be awful.  I always seem to enter between 2-5 minutes before an eventual winner between what here and Slickdeals is reporting.  Anyway, congrats to the winners.  Nice to see some folks from here winning, all things considered.

Mine came in and I tried entering the ps plus 30 day code. It is not redeeming. I think it is only 1 trail per account so I cannot use it. Anyone know of another way to get ps plus for like a month so I can play online until black friday?

Dumb question for any and all people who have actually won: Are you entering right as the clock changes to a new minute, or just winging it? I'm curious because I read the fine print to see how it works, and it doesn't specify how detailed the winning time stamps are. Like, I don't know if, for example, it picks 2:13am exactly as a winning time, or if it picks like 2:13 and 17 seconds, or what.

Attempt 70+ or so has failed. Entering 5 phones a day at different times – usually around 12AM to 6AM. Here's to hoping I can snag one before it ends.

for all the taco bell i eat year round.. i should have won one... either last year or this year... i'ma get super butthurt and just say fuck tacobell... >..<

Sucks that people still can't get in a win after so many attempts. And then someone tries once and walks away with a PS4. That's definitely why I really dislike these types of contests. That Xbox One Doritos/Mountain Dew promotion was perfect last year.

Sucks that people still can't get in a win after so many attempts. And then someone tries once and walks away with a PS4. That's definitely why I really dislike these types of contests. That Xbox One Doritos/Mountain Dew promotion was perfect last year.
Speaking of I which I noticed today that they started it back up.

Mine came in and I tried entering the ps plus 30 day code. It is not redeeming. I think it is only 1 trail per account so I cannot use it. Anyone know of another way to get ps plus for like a month so I can play online until black friday?
Sell it and buy some plus.

Attempt 31....do not let this dissuade you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won recently 4am EST. I looked at my clock after I submitted and it turned from 3:59 to 4am. I might be wrong but it may be the winning number activates on every 15th minute cycles.

Won recently 4am EST. I looked at my clock after I submitted and it turned from 3:59 to 4am. I might be wrong but it may be the winning number activates on every 15th minute cycles.
I know of a mate who won at 5:48pm so it's definately not every 15 minutes. Seems you just got real lucky that time. Congrats!

only got a reply that I didn't win the first day I texted.  each times since I get a blank text.  is that how it is for others that don't win?

It's random. Second try, but I won mine yesterday at 3:21pm EST. :D/

If the whole "one account has plus then everyone has plus" idea is still running, you can create a new account on the console and use the 30 day trial on that and just play on your normal account (if the plus for everyone idea works)

Yep especially since I didn't win last year either.
Don't give up hope! I didn't win last year either. Last year I used two accounts. This year I used four. Added my parents phone number and my GF.

Luckily yesterday I stated up late to enter the code and won. I'm still shock with my bad luck strike of this year,

I've been entering, along with my mother, father, and brother. One of us is bound to win this year, at least so I hope. It'd be a great little college room prize to have.

I'm wondering if I shoudl do a random time or wait early in the morning. A lot of the winners seem to be early in the morning, but I dunno. 

I'm wondering if I shoudl do a random time or wait early in the morning. A lot of the winners seem to be early in the morning, but I dunno.
I was thinking 5am est since it'll be 2am pst most of everyone should be sleep. Shouldn't be that many people entering this late. 4 winners an hour wish there were a twitter feed so I know who won one so I know when to enter.

I was thinking 5am est since it'll be 2am pst most of everyone should be sleep. Shouldn't be that many people entering this late. 4 winners an hour wish there were a twitter feed so I know who won one so I know when to enter.
Thanks for the tip. I'll try this.

4 winners an hour...

I don't know, should I keep entering in the same hour, or spread out my times across 2-3 hours?

I'm up to 0-24.

seriously considering eating at tacobell for this promotion :whee:
There's a free code: 3A6NNMH399L

just to confirm we can enter once via text one a day?  still not sure if I'm doing it right as I only received a reply text the first day.  each other time I get a blank text back.  oher contests have at least had a "sorry you did not win" etc sent back as a confirm that you at least entered

just to confirm we can enter once via text one a day? still not sure if I'm doing it right as I only received a reply text the first day. each other time I get a blank text back. oher contests have at least had a "sorry you did not win" etc sent back as a confirm that you at least entered
That is correct. I have received the "Sorry you did not win" text for each entry I have texted FYI.

On that note, for those that have won via text, how long did it take for you to receive the winning notification text back? I sent a text at 6:35PM EST, but have not received a text back yet. With my luck, the system probably glitched out on me at the winning time, but still have hope!

bread's done
Back