Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

That is correct. I have received the "Sorry you did not win" text for each entry I have texted FYI.

On that note, for those that have won via text, how long did it take for you to receive the winning notification text back? I sent a text at 6:35PM EST, but have not received a text back yet. With my luck, the system probably glitched out on me at the winning time, but still have hope!
For me, it was immediate.

I have no idea I wasn't there all I know was i came home and it was upside down on the floor and the usb receiver for the headset was bent.

I have no idea I wasn't there all I know was i came home and it was upside down on the floor and the usb receiver for the headset was bent.
I remember you saying that last week. Should of took action, I would of took a picture or video of it all for proof. Also your not the only one that needs to win.

I remember you saying that last week. Should of took action, I would of took a picture or video of it all for proof. Also your not the only one that needs to win.
In reality, no one NEEDS to win.

Rooting for Xerous to win though, he's definitely been the most dedicated to it in this thread!

Everyone please pray for me so that the universe will direct the positive energy my way and result in a win. Everytime I see the "sorry, you didn't win today" response a part of my soul dies.

Im rooting for Xerous of course, but it would be nice to bring this bad boy home with moi. I wish you all the best of luck. I am debating what time in the morning I want to try what may be my last non common code..

Update:Attempt No 12-Website with purchased code, no winner >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure there are several others who have been playing this competition as much as Xerous and just don't post every loss on the thread because it doesn't add anything. You need to walk that fine line between looking like you are whining when you lose and contributing to a thread. 

I ate waaaaay too much Taco Bell for this competition and the last one.  Keeping my fingers crossed that i can get into the next gen with a promotion like this.  

I took a picture before I left in the morning so I would know if something was moved and when I got home I took a pic of the damage. Unfortunately my phone had to be reset due to some error so the pics are gone but I did take some pics today when my PS finally started acting up.

I am pretty sure there are several others who have been playing this competition as much as Xerous and just don't post every loss on the thread because it doesn't add anything. You need to walk that fine line between looking like you are whining when you lose and contributing to a thread.

I ate waaaaay too much Taco Bell for this competition and the last one. Keeping my fingers crossed that i can get into the next gen with a promotion like this.
I hope i'm not coming off as whining I just want to keep track of my entries.

41 We now have a week to win.

I guess some of us are destined to lose then. Seeing that people won multiple times like winning last year and this year. Guess I gotta wait another half a year to buy one.

I guess some of us are destined to lose then. Seeing that people won multiple times like winning last year and this year. Guess I gotta wait another half a year to buy one.
It's just not meant to be, I have never won any big contest in my life.

Keep on the look-out for contests and you would be surprised how many things you can win if you take the time to enter. I hadn't won anything until late last year, and won 2 Xbox One consoles and a few games. Just by entering random drawings. One of the Xbox consoles was from the Doritos/Dew promotion, though.

Still 0 for ??? on these Taco Bell promotions, though.

Keep on the look-out for contests and you would be surprised how many things you can win if you take the time to enter. I hadn't won anything until late last year, and won 2 Xbox One consoles and a few games. Just by entering random drawings. One of the Xbox consoles was from the Doritos/Dew promotion, though.

Still 0 for ??? on these Taco Bell promotions, though.
Yeah I say that to my friends but they be like eh don't feel like it even if it take 5 seconds they wouldn't do it. I enter a lot of contest but never win big. I usually win games from videogamerob now contest like that every week or instant win stuff I'll win at.

I've stopped eating at TB for the last week but still no luck with any way of entering.  Looks like I will have to put on some gloves and get ready to fight the rush on BF to get one (even if nothing looks like a good deal at the moment)

Xerous  when you post a loss you give hope to keep entering. let's me know I'm not the only one wishing for a win.  so you are good you are not coming off as whining.  Keep doing what you do! 

Yeah I say that to my friends but they be like eh don't feel like it even if it take 5 seconds they wouldn't do it. I enter a lot of contest but never win big. I usually win games from videogamerob now contest like that every week or instant win stuff I'll win at.
I win a lot of small stuff never anything big. I love it though, it's fun. My mom is the one who wins the big stuff, she doesn't win little stuff though.

I tried last year to win this ps4 and nothing, so far this year I'm not winning either. Hopefully I do, I got some ps4 games coming out next year I want to play :(

I win a lot of small stuff never anything big. I love it though, it's fun. My mom is the one who wins the big stuff, she doesn't win little stuff though.

I tried last year to win this ps4 and nothing, so far this year I'm not winning either. Hopefully I do, I got some ps4 games coming out next year I want to play :(
Atleast with Bloodborne delayed we have more time to get a PS4 if we don't win. Persona 5 and Dragon's Quest definitely aren't coming out early next year either.

Hell only reason I want one now is to play Evil Within since it runs terrible on PC

For the people who won, long after you get a delivery tracking?

I won over the weekend and haven't received anything after that. 

This includes two digital DL copies of Destiny correct? If so I would like to raffle one code here. 

For the people who won, long after you get a delivery tracking?

I won over the weekend and haven't received anything after that.

This includes two digital DL copies of Destiny correct? If so I would like to raffle one code here.
I won on Thursday and haven't heard anything as of yet. I know someone who won before I did that still hasn't heard anything either.

I won last Thursday too and haven't heard a peep yet either. I've heard it takes roughly 1-2 weeks for them to give it to you.  This is what you'll get.

3cw64H1.jpg

I won using the free code last night around 7:30pm PST. I received the confirmation email that I won. Just curious how long before I'll receive a shipping email?

When you win online, do they require you to confirm with your phone or is the entire process online? Thinking of making entries for my parent's and girlfriend's parent's houses

My brother won around 7:09 or 7:10 cst today. Working on trading my 360 and games for it, since he doesn't have internet/ can't afford newer games anyways

What sucks was I told him about the promo. Really wanted to send it to my house when I claimed it for him. Haha

Tried #13 with common code at 12:29am via text, no win >_< Keep hope alive folks theres 5 more days left? I'm playing to win, but if not you can bet your ass TB isnt getting one dime from me for awhile.

Is the text message method broken if you don't register online first?  Today marks the second time I've sent an entry (two different phones) and received no response.... when i go to resend I get a response that I've already played or code has already been used.  With the exception of those two instances, I always receive instant "Sorry, did not win today" messages.

Well

Well I'm worried now :c I won Saturday not shpping confirmation :'c did you guys won via text or web?
I won via web, what about you? I'm not sure if this was Prizelogic that initiated the email or because I have an account set up with Fedex that tells me when I get packages on the way

Wow, I don't remember CAG having this many winners last year. Great to hear it, I've been entering every day, nothing so far, but not too bummed, already got a PS4, but still trying.

bread's done
Back