Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

Damnit. I keep seeing winners. Congrats you guys but I'm bummed since I've entered 80 times or so and still nothing. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit. I keep seeing winners. Congrats you guys but I'm bummed since I've entered 80 times or so and still nothing. ._.
Are you trying at the same time each day? I am 1-8 and what worked for me is choosing a random time each day I tried my best to stay away from 2-3am Est because that is the time most of the internet tries as per tips of previous winners last year etc. Id try to do either 12-1am or 5-6am pretty obscure times

Are you trying at the same time each day? I am 1-8 and what worked for me is choosing a random time each day I tried my best to stay away from 2-3am Est because that is the time most of the internet tries as per tips of previous winners last year etc. Id try to do either 12-1am or 5-6am pretty obscure times
I've mostly been entering around 6-7am EST as that's when I have to get up for work anyway. I usually use 5 different family members phones too. No luck. Crossing my fingers for a win before this ends next week.

Latest winners 7:30 pst, 4:46 est, 1:45 est that's like 15 min right there. Yep seen others with the minutes at 30, 15, 00.

it can happen any point in a 15 minute span. Between 8:00 and 8:14 for example. The real question is if they release each one at 0 seconds or any point during the minute.

Latest winners 7:30 pst, 4:46 est, 1:45 est that's like 15 min right there. Yep seen others with the minutes at 30, 15, 00.

Still on the loser boat. Been entering 5 times using  family phones generally between 3-6am EST (because for some reason i always seem to wake up then for no reason) and no luck. Really don't want to spend more than $150 on a ps4 since i'm in college so I'm still hoping to get lucky. Still mad i missed out whenever there were sub $200 ps4s on cowboom. Only 5 or 6 more days so my hope is running out.

Get fifteen phone lines. Enter every day one minute apart on the minute, every day. Bound to win at least once. Phones are like fifteen dollars now. You would make your money back on one win.

Still no won here :(

Been entering everyday with no luck. Maybe better luck next time i failed this lastyear and now most likely this year as well lol.

Whoot I finally won last night!  I believe it was a couple minutes before midnight EST.  It was a great way to finish up a birthday!

Good luck to everyone!

This was a good promo, had T-bell a few times over the course of the last month, 5 entries but no dice, glad to see some CAGs getting PS4's though.

Just entered my 1st text. Wonder y i never tried this much earlier. Will try and get the other phones in the household to join. Hehe

It appears people who try really hard everyday to enter and win and are hopeful of winning, don't win. And people who casually enter only a few times not expecting much, end up winning. Funny how that works.

It appears people who try really hard everyday to enter and win and are hopeful of winning, don't win. And people who casually enter only a few times not expecting much, end up winning. Funny how that works.
Ikr that's what I said, it's always like that. We can enter 20 times a day for 20 days and not win.

80 people a day win a system and all we can do is help our chances by entering as many times as possible.  I'm still holding out hope until the contest ends.  Although Murphy's law will probably kick in and after we all buy systems we will win in the next contest :p

Remembered I made an account so I don't just have to lurk lol

You can do it Xerous! I root for the dedicated ones like you and some dude Duane Cunningham on Neogaf, I feel the pain, been trying myself since last year's too. I never win anything, like at all, not even small shit xD but here's hoping you & I can come out on top these last few days

The more winners there are, the less people that are playing and the better chance you have!!  =D  Stay positive as long as there is a shot.

My wife and I have been entering every day (myself on multiple email accounts) and have had no luck either. Ah well. If we don't happen to win before the contest is over... hello Black Friday bundle! :)

just a few more days left... and you know what... fuck taco bell....... i won't eat that garbage ever again.
I ate Taco Bell once durin the entire contest, felt sick for the rest of the day. Guess if you go a year without Taco bell your stomach will get pissed at you for eating it again

Another night drowning my sorrow in Red Bull. At least I won the lunchables thing twice in a row

Attempt 51 staying optimistic.

Idk why I just thought of this but if you use private browsing (Also another browser) there's another entry for some of you.

This really is how things seem to work, it's always the contests that I don't care about or just kind of enter in passing while entering like fifty other ones that I'm successful in.

Alright I got my bundle today :). Im going to raffle one of the extra codes. Might do the name in the hat deal unless someone else has a better method on selecting a winner. Shot me a pm with your tag name.

Alright I got my bundle today :). Im going to raffle one of the extra codes. Might do the name in the hat deal unless someone else has a better method on selecting a winner. Shot me a pm with your tag name.
Hey, how long did it take between winning and receiving the prize?

For me it was about a week and a half. I won Wednesday (I believe) and my prize showed up next Friday
Cool thanks, haven't been on CAG in forever. I guess I am waiting on the shipping confirmation email now. I won after 10 or 11 tries, even bought two of the box meals initially (I actually like eating Taco Bell) for my first couple of entries.

This was 1:30AM EST (maybe 30 seconds past the minute) this Sunday morning via the website using the free code.

What's messed up though is that I live about 15 minutes from the distribution center (Sterling Heights, MI) and I still had to wait. I would have picked it up in person if I could have

Yeah, that's so messed up. You had to wait to receive your free $500 console- poor you.

What's messed up though is that I live about 15 minutes from the distribution center (Sterling Heights, MI) and I still had to wait. I would have picked it up in person if I could have

57 that sucks 2 days left.
Just make like 50 accounts, you got nothing to lose. I'm gonna make one for all my neighbors and tell them that the post people put the wrong apartment number on the package

bread's done
Back