Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

Just make like 50 accounts, you got nothing to lose. I'm gonna make one for all my neighbors and tell them that the post people put the wrong apartment number on the package
Im on my 30th attempt. What names do you use for those different addresses? Thinking about doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put in a few times and haven't won. Not a huge deal for me since I already own a PS4 and couldn't care less about Destiny.

No go on this morning. Will jave to try before i sleep later. Usually sleep in wee hours so moght aswell fo it then.

It's not my fault I'm a winner and you're not
Never said it was. Just receiving something free of charge and whining about it on a message board makes you seem...well, quite frankly a moron. You're the same type of person that would complain their coffee isn't hot enough and then sue McDonalds after spilling it on your lap.

This really is how things seem to work, it's always the contests that I don't care about or just kind of enter in passing while entering like fifty other ones that I'm successful in.
This. Entered a T-Mobile contest, forgot about it, got an email, and won a Galaxy S4. At first, I was like, "is this a scam?" I didn't even remember that I entered a T-Mobile contest. xD

Thing is you on here showing off and rubbing in people faces that didn't win. Makes you an azz whole that needs to go away. Also goes for the ones that has a PS4 and continues to enter.
Yep. I'm both of those. I took this pic after I won with my first $5 box

[attachment=10064:2 ps4s.jpg]

Granted, I sold the black one and bought myself a brand new 50" LG tv and an LG soundbar. Thanks Taco Bell for giving me this awesome prize. Thanks random chick on craigslist for buying my old PS4 for your husband. Thanks Micro Center for having the tv and soundbar on sale. My gaming setup is so awesome now. WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!1

attachicon.gif
2 ps4s.jpg

Granted, I sold the black one and bought myself a brand new 50" LG tv and an LG soundbar. Thanks Taco Bell for giving me this awesome prize. Thanks random chick on craigslist for buying my old PS4 for your husband. Thanks Micro Center for having the tv and soundbar on sale. My gaming setup is so awesome now. WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!1
You s.o.b. I hope karma bites you in the butt and your ps4 breaks.

attachicon.gif
2 ps4s.jpg

Alright dude, now you're seriously being a jack***. There is no need for that.

Wow, now I'm not that upset about not winning, I'm just mad people like Org win while people that deserve it don't. You won, good for you, no need to stay on this board posting about your setup. 

Nobody deserves to win one more than others. Just because he already had a PS4 doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to win. :)

Ok I probably phrased that the wrong way. Hmm now i feel like i misspelled phrased. But what I meant is that some people wake up specifically to enter in the middle of the night every day and then some people try once and get it just like that, I'm not saying that he shouldn't win one because he already owns a ps4. I'm just going to stop posting, don't feel like arguing.

Good luck to everyone on these last few days.  

Lmao fuck contests. I always enter, knowing I won't win, but still having that glimmer of hope that "hey, maybe it might happen" which leads to more diligent participation and inevitably, utter saltiness reading blog posts with whiny winners while I'm sitting here with my 0-100 loss streak wanting to rob them. xD CRUEL CRUEL WORLD.

Hey I won twice on accident, I know the rules say you are DQ from the second one, but has anybody actually had it sent to them? I already received my first one

Alright I have six entries for the free giveaway for the Destiny game and gear. I going to do the raffle when this contest ends.

PM if you want to enter. 

Jesse 

bread's done
Back