Win a Limited Edition PS4 Destiny Bundle from Tacobell and Playstation

Attempt 63 not giving up and are you guys seriously attempting a second system that just seems greedy.

the whole damn world is against me.  ahh well.. i'm still pretty butt hurt though... i eat at taco bell so much... i'ma  boycott that place now, it's gonna be hard, i never boycott anything to be honest.. lol... but seriously... fuck taco bell their contests always shit on my face.

You could buy the ps4 with the money from those boxes. I'm curious to know what eating that much taco bell has done to your body- how you holding up?
I only bought $40 or so worth of codes. All the others were given to me and I started using the free code when that became available. I usually eat Taco Bell once or twice every couple of weeks anyway because its right next to work and its super cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
FRACK YEAH! I just won! 3 o'clock on the dot!

And no, I won't be like some of the people here (won't mention names) and try to win more than one.

Good luck, people who haven't won. Don't give up!

FRACK YEAH! I just won! 3 o'clock on the dot!
efPcwsX.gif

VWr6I.gif

There are always gonna be other PS4 promotions, guys.  It's Christmas time, the PS4's coming into its second year, Sony wants to move as many as possible and there are going to be contests all over the place.  Stay frosty :)

Last day and I didn't win shit. I've never won anything big like this, so not at all surprised even though way deep in your brain you always have a little voice telling you "No really, you're going win this time. Don't give up!"

Guess Xerous didn't win either or he would have let us know.

really wish I had waited later in the day, today. Also wish I would have bought a box on like the first hour of the promo. Learned a lot from this promo. Hope another one comes soon.

going to miss checking this spot for everyone's comments, deff not going to miss TB.  well I used my last code this morning.  good luck to the rest of ya.  

Nope not a winner, try with the vita promotion, the last ps4 promotion and now this one. I'm working on a another contest hope I win there and congrats to all the worthy winners on here. Happy Holidays

Nope nothing this time around. Congrats to all the lucky winners. If anyone wants to sell one of those extra Destiny digital codes from the bundle let me know.

Congrats to all the winners from the CAG community, and to those who didn't win,  a sincerely "good luck" for the next contest.

Special thanks to Crippldogg who started the thread and cubeenigma who helped me with th mail thing and ended winning one PS4

See you guys around

Well this is the 2nd year and no ps4 for me... Kinda sad since last year I bought over 20 boxes and tried everyday with the free code. Pretty much the same this year except I had 5 emails that I did with the free code lol god my luck sucks with this kind of stuff but oh well its all blind luck

Just tried my last code here at 11:04 pm and got nothing.  Good luck on the last few PS4's!!  

Now to find a cheap gym membership after all this taco bell...

bread's done
Back