Win a PS4 Before it's Released

I finally got my codes in this early morning. Took a little over 2 weeks from the day I sent them out. I received 22 out my 33 cards that I sent. I tried two codes (different emails) this morning with no dice.  :whistle2:( Roughly 7:40 AM and about 5 minutes apart between the two. 

Edit: 7:40 AM PST

Last edited by a moderator:
I've slowly been getting my codes from the post cards.  I sent 20 in on October 5th and I received 7 codes on October 17th and 5 more codes today.  I've got enough until the free code so I guess I don't really need the other 8.

I've slowly been getting my codes from the post cards. I sent 20 in on October 5th and I received 7 codes on October 17th and 5 more codes today. I've got enough until the free code so I guess I don't really need the other 8.
Maybe you can give ur extra codes to a relative, and maybe if they win they'll give it to you?

It's happened.... codes are on ebay now... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taco-Bell-Play-The-Future-First-Ps4-Code-Enter-to-win-your-ps4-now-/121198919756?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c3804c04c Man, I wonder if anyone is that desperate enough to buy those...? I mean why? You can just go buy a box for $5. Doesn't make sense! But I guess, if they're sold out around you or something....
If you want one, get in early... because I suspect that listing will be taken down by the end of the day. That listing is both scummy and genius at the same time..... and probably where all the boxes for his/her area have gone.

Haha thanks and I just sent the 2 people that asked me for codes my last codes. went through almost all just entering -_-
I really regret not sending in post cards for codes. I know I'm just going to end up trying with the free code next week. But if you don't mind me asking what time did u try entering the codes before? I'm trying to see if it's better to enter the codes at around 2 am or around 6 am.

I really regret not sending in post cards for codes. I know I'm just going to end up trying with the free code next week. But if you don't mind me asking what time did u try entering the codes before? I'm trying to see if it's better to enter the codes at around 2 am or around 6 am.
I did mine at 6:03 in the morning central time. Tried 2:00-5:00 in the morning befor to nothing

I am certainly open to left-over codes. Otherwise, will be waiting for the online code. Probably should have tried for the postcards, but mailing in stuff always worries me.

It's all random. I mean I'd love to pick a time and just stick to it, but every time feels like a winning time to me. I guess it's all random occurrence.

Im a bit disappointed. I have entered teo of my 6 codes by text and havent recieved any update. I tried the other 4... two before and 2 after and got not a winner text. I even emailed suppot a week ago and no amswer

It's all random. I mean I'd love to pick a time and just stick to it, but every time feels like a winning time to me. I guess it's all random occurrence.
I get that same exact feeling lol. It's like "oh I have a good feeling about this" whatever random time of day and then bleh lol..

I just won at 12:07am PST via the website.  I was so excited I probably woke up my neighbors with all my shouting!

I have entered 16 codes all from boxes.  This was the 4th time I bought boxes for my family of 4, and glad I won tonight, because I'm tired of the food.

I knew I cancelled my Amazon pre-order of a PS4 for a reason!

I just won at 12:07am PST via the website. I was so excited I probably woke up my neighbors with all my shouting!

I have entered 16 codes all from boxes. This was the 4th time I bought boxes for my family of 4, and glad I won tonight, because I'm tired of the food.

Lol congrats I've now entered 17 codes with no luck.

nothing. entered 4 codes at 2:04, 2:05, 2:06, 2:07 all AM PST. Nothing. I think this puts my total entries at 22. Most of those box entries.

I just won at 12:07am PST via the website. I was so excited I probably woke up my neighbors with all my shouting!

I have entered 16 codes all from boxes. This was the 4th time I bought boxes for my family of 4, and glad I won tonight, because I'm tired of the food.

Congrats!! I could imagine the excitement

Sigh, put the wrong email when I redeemed my prize but the right address. Tries to change email but I can't so now I have to sit and wait and hope I get the prize :(

Like many on here, I guess I'll just wait out for the free code to become available, hadn't had any luck before on any of these types of redemption code entering contests...(not to mention too lazy and cheap to spend more than $.99 -$1.99 at Taco Bell).

Best of luck to everyone spending the money daily.

Sigh, put the wrong email when I redeemed my prize but the right address. Tries to change email but I can't so now I have to sit and wait and hope I get the prize :(
I doubt they will really need your email address again if you already been notified you won and entered in your redemption info.

Just wait it out but I'm guessing you have nothing to worry about if the shipping address is correct.

They have your phone number right? I'm sure you'll be ok, I feel like the correct address is more important.

Well hopefully everything works out fine :(

edit:

Dear Tommy,
Thank you for your response. I did find a potential win on the new e-mail address that you provided. No the confirmation email is not needed to claim the potential prize.

Please be aware that all winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

well that's helpful, but I hate that last part >:|

edit:

Dear Tommy,
Thank you for your response. I did find a potential win on the new e-mail address that you provided. No the confirmation email is not needed to claim the potential prize.

Please be aware that all winners are considered potential winners until their win has been verified at the end of the promotional period.

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

They said the same thing to me when I won my copy of Gears of War Judgment from PrizeLogic. You should be safe.

edit:

Dear Tommy,

Thank you,
PrizeLogic Support

That's good to hear man, and they seemed to have replied pretty quickly.

Try an register the incorrect email address if you can. just in case. They may send out tracking numbers or am email to confirm your win sometime in November. Better safe than sorry. If its already registered your out of luck i guess.

Thanks for all the support guys lol

Try an register the incorrect email address if you can. just in case. They may send out tracking numbers or am email to confirm your win sometime in November. Better safe than sorry. If its already registered your out of luck i guess.
yeah I did that earlier haha

Dang, I tried to enter a code this morning, I didn't get any reply text. I then tried to put the code online but it says invalid, oh well...I guess if anyone has any leftover codes (I doubt it though) please let me know.

Got my other 10 codes this morning. I also decided to call prizelogic because they never replied to my emails. I asked what the shipping speed was (Overnight or 2-day) and she said they still haven't decided on any shipping or anything... ugh.

Thanks for checking, clock. I'm curious of that myself. That "shipping on or about November 12th" and "if you won later in the promotion you may receive it later" notices are making me think we may be waiting for quite a while after launch.

Anyone here won the Vitas last time? How long did that take to get to you?

Any chance you will be parting with some of the extra codes, clock? =P

Very anxious waiting for the free code to come out.

Got my other 10 codes this morning. I also decided to call prizelogic because they never replied to my emails. I asked what the shipping speed was (Overnight or 2-day) and she said they still haven't decided on any shipping or anything... ugh.
Hopefully it would come within a week or so.

bread's done
Back