Win an 80GB PS3 and LittleBigPlanet from Goozex and CAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Goozex is a great way to get rid of older stuff and get lots of newer stuff. I'm not a fan of the offer/counteroffer that usually goes into trading, so Goozex's point system is great for me.
And I'd love to win a PS3....in addition to LBP, I've got a bunch of Goozex points saved up and nothing is jumping out right now, but being able to look at the PS3 section as well would be awesome.

goozex id: dtcarson

Poor2More: If you haven't been answered yet, or read the Goozex site itself, you send your games directly to the purchaser. You get a set quantity of points for selling that game (varies by game age and demand), which you can then use to purchase another game from somebody else (each trade takes a varying number of points, and 1 trade credit), who sends it to you. Trade a bunch of old crap for 100 points each and buy one brand new game for 1000 points, or trade one new game for 1k and buy a bunch of old/cheaper stuff. Either way works based on availability.

Just registered with username: miranda

I thought I was signed up already, but I guess not. Great contest! I really want to play LBP, but don't have a PS3 yet. Thanks, Goozex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back