Win Any Brand New Video Game <$59.99!

Hey just wanted to tell you that [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Space Hulk Vengeance of the Blood Angels Playstation PSX PS1 [/FONT]was in the "PS2" area =). Pretty decent prices on the games btw even if they are disk only.

[quote name='Malik112099']i love gameing[/quote]
possible mispelling?
Or maybe he was creative?
Eh idk. Ima check out the site though. I like it when things are spelt differently. :applause:

Signed up, Customer #18.

The site looks promising, and the pricing on a lot of the items seem great. I would recommend you give the home page a facelift. It looks a bit bland. Other than that its all good.

Best of luck with your site, looks pretty slick bookmarked it... How bout some hot deals for us? haha thanks for the site and this contest.

If I win, I want Ninja Gaiden 2. That game is probably even better than Halo 3. The first one was one of the best games EVER made.

Rock on with your bad self. Hit me up... free game of choice would be... Alone in the Dark 5

BTW Xbox360 version

Good luck, ProStores is pretty easy to use and clean up. Could I recommend changing "Gameing" on your storefront, even if the URL is the other spelling?

I'm in, regardless of the huge odds.

Checked out the site as well, its definitely a work in progress but keep at it OP.

bread's done
Back