Win Any Brand New Video Game <$59.99!

honestly, your banner at the top looks a bit thrown together. Maybe you could update it with something a bit better designed

I definitely think the site needs a bit of work but it looks like it has a lot of potential. I know how difficult it is to start an online store as I pour my heart and soul into my eBay items and my GamesForCanada website. If you keep working at it though I think you can be successful :) Happy gameing indeed ^_^

Oh and you definitely NEED to put the condition of the discs on there somewhere with some sort of scale (either an A+ type scale or a "Good/Excellent/Mint/Crappy" scale). I would probably buy some games if they had some indication that they weren't really, really, scratched. Thanks!

I don't give a crap about cases, but I don't know if I can handle the erroneous spelling. I registered (customer #35), but nothing for me right now since I'm pretty much dedicated to my Wii and all you have is Wii Sports. If nothing else, this is a pretty good way to collect contact information to sell as leads...

Posting. Your site looks rather plain, to be honest. However, it's just my initial impression which I'm sure will change as more things get added to the site. That said, I'm looking forward to seeing how your site will turn out.

Good luck on the site. Getting a user base is hard, but if you live near a college campus you should put up some signs on the billboards.

I appreciate the plain-ness of the site as I'm using a slow dial up connection. I'm having trouble getting into the Gamecube section though.

Good luck with the site. Quick question: why no (original) Xbox category?

(Sorry if this has been asked/answered somewhere in the preceeding ten pages of this thread...call me lazy but I didn't want to sort through the hundreds of "enter me" type posts ;)

Good luck with your site, although it's useless to me at the moment due to the lack of a PC Games category.

I'll gladly enter this giveaway though, provided you don't have any objections to the prize being a PC game rather than a console game.

bread's done
Back