[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

Count me in! Coded Arms looks great, but with the reviews so far, not worth the $50. Hopefully 1st person shooters get better on the PSP.

A good FPS is a DEFINATE understatement for this game, and on the PSP, what can I say.... there goes some SERIOUS time sucking...

ive been looking for a new and sweet fps to play lately, and coded arms look like it may just be it, the game looks great and i hope it plays just as well!

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Well, i like one of those shirts and i kinda like Game Informer...[/QUOTE]
The reviews say that the controls in Coded Arms are maddening. What I like is the weapons collection -- the kind of activity I really enjoyed in such games as Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I am told you have to 'code' the weapons to use them. If the graphics are as fantastic as reviewers say they are, I'll devote the patience to master the controls well enough to play.

I especially welcome the opportunity for stealth missions and sniping. That never gets old for me.

Best to all,

Chuck

Coded Arms will set the standard for PSP FPS's, i want it! Give me something to play through until another good game hits the shelves.

when it comes to portable games, i tend to like puzzle games, but i'd be interested in trying out a first person shooter...especially for free.

its about time somebody made a FPS for the PSP. I only rely on reviews if I like what they say, so I kinda like the looks of this game.:lol:

The reviews might not have been so good but it will probably be a good game when i get it (i hope) :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

its soo exciting

Ill try it. I have really wanted Coded arms, and if I can try to get it for free, well, I can Hope.

Sign me up for this as well. Who doesnt want to play a Japanese FPS, and ON THE GO nonetheless. Looks like Coded Arms is pushing some really nice texture work. And being the Cheap Ass Gamer that I am, I haven't been able to pick one up yet, curses! Maybe this contest will alleviate my woes!

Hey, a contest. Nifty.

As for the game...well, it certainly does look nice. If it's a decent FPS on a handheld, I'd play it. It sure beats playing Doom on the GBA. (;_; )

I love first person shooters (expecialy cs), and now to have a handheld one that actually looks good has got me very excited. I hear the multiplayer is great, along with the huge number of weapons to choose from.

i've been wanting to enter the contest... but i wanted to draw a little picture too... well, seeing this is the last day to enter... it's not finished but.. it'll have to do! it's the main guy from coded arms...

codedsketch.jpg

I feel bad for the person that has to choose the winner among the bunches of these people.

Cool contest. I rented this game and sent it back pretty quickly, but if I win this I'll give it another shot. Someone wrote a two word review of this I thought was both funny and strangely accurate. They said Coded Arms is an "FPS Rengoku".

Rented the game from blockbuster last weekend...controls were easy to get adjusted to, but the levels were pretty repetitive. The game is pretty fun so far, although im not far into the game yet.

[quote name='UjnHunter']i've been wanting to enter the contest... but i wanted to draw a little picture too... well, seeing this is the last day to enter... it's not finished but.. it'll have to do! it's the main guy from coded arms...

codedsketch.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice pic!!!!

bread's done
Back