[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

I always thought Coded Arms looked pretty cool, but the reviews haven't been that great and they've compared it to the classic Doom games which are still pretty fun. I'd really like to try this game out some time.

Coded Arms, is that one word or two? Anyway, it has sweet cover art.
And whatever happens, I think we're all winners.

I've never been a huge fan of First Person Shooters, but playing the pseudo-FPS Metroid First Hunt for the DS has made me intrigued by them again. The graphics on Coded Arms do look spectacular, and assuming I can folks with PSPs, I bet will be fun to play in contest with others. It looks like a game I would eventually pick up, if not right away...

I want this game just to have another PSP game for my precious $250 unit. Plus, it'll give me an idea of what future FPS titles might be like on the PSP.

I really am looking forward to having Coded Arms....hopefully I'll win it! Thanks for the contest!

Man, I always wanted a T-shirt. And to think! It comes with a PSP as a bonus! What's this? And a game? CODED ARMS? How could it get any better? FREE?!?! Hot diggity!

I am entering cause this is one of the few FPS games I have ever been interested in. PSP is in need of more games (though I do own 5) and from some gamers opinions this is a great game.

As I currently only have 3 psp games, I definitely wouldn't mind adding this to my collection. Looks like a decent first entry into the fps category on the psp.

How are the controls for this game? I hear that they are kind of difficult to use. Are there multiple control settings. If you have played this game, please respond on the control layout situation for an FPS on the PSP.

I rented this game a couple days ago and I honestly don't think it's getting the credit it deserves. Once you get the feel of the controls it's actually quite fun, IMHO. I sure would like to own this game, and I wouldn't mind the other free stuff for my cheap ass... ;)

should i get dis game. i got mga now and i wanna no should i get dis game from gamestop cuz its practially free thanx 2 da store cred. if not dis game then wat game. maybe ill win dis 1

[quote name='victoryismine']should i get dis game. i got mga now and i wanna no should i get dis game from gamestop cuz its practially free thanx 2 da store cred. if not dis game then wat game. maybe ill win dis 1[/QUOTE]

yah dood, get dis game, cuz itz like da shit man you get to like shoot gunz. but man if I wuz you I would take dat store creditz and buy da game fo real dawg.

I couldn't stand going through 50 pages... But has anyone heard the game being negatively described as just a bunch of box rooms with halways connecting them? Read it somewhere, so I was sceptical about buying the game. Such positive feedback from what I've read on here about it is starting to make me change my mind though.

bread's done
Back