Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct-27-New-Vegas_SP2WomensMainMockup1_a4d.jpg

@ http://www.shirtpunch.com/

Although white seems a little bit too clean of a background for a Fallout shirt

[quote name='Romeo']Huh? That's what's all of these shirt sites are all about.
[/QUOTE]

This is actually just a fad that's started within the past couple of years... There used to be hardly any on all of these sites, while now it's AT LEAST every other day. As such, quality has taken a major nosedive.

Also, Zombietoast, have you checked out fangamer.net? They don't do mash-ups and I think they carry larger sizes. Plus, their designs are both awesome and classy. I feel less like a big dork when I wear their shirts, whereas I wouldn't leave the house with most of the designs you see on these other sites these days.

[quote name='Mixer236']Also, Zombietoast, have you checked out fangamer.net? They don't do mash-ups and I think they carry larger sizes. Plus, their designs are both awesome and classy. I feel less like a big dork when I wear their shirts, whereas I wouldn't leave the house with most of the designs you see on these other sites these days.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I have indeed looked at their shirts a few times. They don't really have anything I like enough to pay those prices, but it is nice to know that if I keep festering on the couch and gaining weight, I'll still have nerdy clothing options.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Yes, I have indeed looked at their shirts a few times. They don't really have anything I like enough to pay those prices, but it is nice to know that if I keep festering on the couch and gaining weight, I'll still have nerdy clothing options.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I usually wait until they have a sale of some sort & stock up, but they recently had a kickstarter that I was able to get a bit of a discount a handful of shirts. They also use the most comfortable shirt blanks(which I believe is one reason for the slightly higher price), and the printing technique their printer uses makes it feel as if there's nothing printed on the shirt at all. Plus, their CS is top notch. Can't talk them up enough... :lol:

Just thought I'd tag this thread as a jumping off point for the next time I buy tees.
Pretty nice sites from the ones I've seen everybocy listing, thanks!

It's in the middle ground of too geeky for some but not geeky enough, since "link" not found doesn't really make any sense, technically.

True, it doesn't technically make sense (and I wouldn't actually wear it anyway), but it still got a laugh out of me. It's the kind of joke that's funny as long as you don't think about it for too long.

I just wanted to drop another thanks for whoever recommended DesignByHumans. I got my shirts in the mail (only took three days, even with the free shipping) and the quality is incredible. I'll wait to see how they age, but the depth of color and quality are way above anything I've had from other custom sites. I don't know if I would pay for the full price shirts (Im a CAG afterall), but I bought 4 different designs and only payed between $9 and $15 for each of them and considering shipping ended up free, it was a great deal.

Apparently my last shipment from Teefury got lost in the mail. I know this because it was onto my local post office on Oct 17th, and it never got there. Is there anything I can do?

[quote name='loomis1975']Two days, two Doctor Who shirts for the wife, score.[/QUOTE]

Across all these daily deal shirt sites, you'll see one or two Doctor Who shirts a day.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Across all these daily deal shirt sites, you'll see one or two Doctor Who shirts a day.[/QUOTE]

At least. :/

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Apparently my last shipment from Teefury got lost in the mail. I know this because it was onto my local post office on Oct 17th, and it never got there. Is there anything I can do?[/QUOTE]

Talk to the company and not us?

[quote name='unwittytitle']
1351105891_bot-mega.jpg

@ http://www.teefury.com/[/QUOTE]

Megaman 1-6 is my favorite collection of games probably ever, plus the disney tie in is awesome. I seen this and there wasn't a moment of thinking. I seriously hope there is no shipping fails like my last teefury purchase. Although that wasn't teefury's fault, just the USPS.

bread's done
Back