Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
todays http://teefury.com is Pokemon/adventure time
1349896330_BOT-POKEVENTURE.jpg

todays @ http://riptapparel.com jigglyboo
jigglyboo-detail_64637_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

Crap, the one day I don't check... I would've been mightily tempted by both of those shirtpunch shirts yesterday. The Zelda one is especially great.

[quote name='Sleeping Lion']I want this shirt.
:/[/QUOTE]

I wanted that shirt too...but I saw it for sale...and that print is extremly small on the actual shirt according to the pictures....seemed like wasted potential... as it was hard to make out fine details in the sample pics. Ended up passing on it because of that.

Picked up that Link shirt. Two of my favorite franchise in one! I wonder what the shirt really means with the map and dead end? Lost levels?

[quote name='TommyLove']Picked up that Link shirt. Two of my favorite franchise in one! I wonder what the shirt really means with the map and dead end? Lost levels?[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, it's just him getting lost by ending up in Mario's World. No meaning beyond that.

[quote name='FromChaos']This shirt has been driving me crazy. The quote is "run, you fools." Is it supposed to mean something else?[/QUOTE]

The quote is also "fly" in the books, btw.

Yeah...I mean, I get why it's white...I just wish it wasn't. I'd be much more inclined to buy it if they were to tweak the design to work on cadet blue.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Yeah...I mean, I get why it's white...I just wish it wasn't. I'd be much more inclined to buy it if they were to tweak the design to work on cadet blue.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree, Mr Bundy. Sucks since I love Skies of Arcadia. BTW, love your avatar. xD

Oh well, more Dr. Who and Adventure Time shirts on the way >

Ha ha, thanks. If we're lucky, maybe they'll bring back the Reprints and we can end up getting this on a different color. Wishful thinking, I know.

Oh man, why can't that shirt pop up on Teefury or Ript? I know it's roughly $18 for the Tee from Qwertee but damn... (yes, I'm cheap :()

Also, I snagged the Ript apparel's and on the fence of buying Teefury's. I'm such a D&D nerd lol.

Hey, my buddy Mike made that Bacon & Eggs shirt. I don't really get it and I'm tired of NES boxart shirts, but I'm happy to see another one of his designs get printed. He's the same guy who made the South Park/Ghostbusters shirt and the one with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man's head on a stick. He also has an upcoming shirt with Ralphie from A Christmas Story, which I believe Ript will also be printing for the holidays.

bread's done
Back