Worst Online Game Retailer 2008

walmart.com for me

I ordered a Ninja Gaiden 2 + promo item, got a promo item, nothing else. Did take a week for them to track it down and got Rock Band SE when they were suppose to send me NG2.

gamestop - where u purchase used games for more money w/o a case or manuals. gamefly had 90% of my used game purchases this year for good reason.

Gamestop/EB- The used games online are a total crapshoot. Never know what condition or if it will come with manual, ect.

Gamestop. I had to bug the crap out of them to get them to send me Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts after I didn't receive it even though the tracking number claimed otherwise.

I think Dell.com should be on the list since they have a gaming section now. They most definately would have had my vote.

Toysrus.com - Messed up by splitting from Amazon.com, although mostly not TRU's fault. Now known for its crummy own service

How could Buy.com even be on this list?? They have some of the best prices around! $67.99 was what I paid there for Halo Wars Collector's Edition with free shipping and no tax. You can't beat that. $80 elsewhere. And some game priced 59.99 everywhere else start at 57.99 and sometimes even 54.99! I'd like to punch whoever put Buy.com on this list!

My vote's for EB/Gamestop. I ordered Gears of War 2, and it actually came with case and manual, but their shipping service sucks, so the case came broken :(

Toys R Us for always being sold out of everything and still charging full price for games that had official price drops.

bread's done
Back