Worst Online Game Retailer 2008

EB Games/GameStop for sure. For being a store "for gamers", they really don't seem to care too much about taking care of their games. Seem to be damaged, ripped, scratched up or whatever ... and they could honestly care less.

FYE.com for sure. there site is horrible, just everything about there online site is horrible. shipping takes a long time, and its usually in horrible condition.

toysrus.com. The site was unorganized, did not work properly sometimes, and lacked in-store inventory sharing/management/shipping.

EB/GameStop for consistently sending me scratched, unplayable games. I'm usually able to go to the local store and get it replaced with a playable disc, but that's kinda missing the point...

I guess I am going against everyone. Buy.com for me. They sent me a broken mouse and took forever to get things worked out. Would not shop from them again.

Ordering any used games from eb or GameStop is asking for severe disappointment. You're almost guaranteed to get the most scratched to death disc only game they can dig up.

once upon a time buy.com used to be my goto site for online purchases, and they get worse and worse everyyear. allowing me to purchase games they say are in stock only to inform me week/s later that oops, they dont actually have any copies of that, and would I like to be informed if they ever restock it? umm,no thanks buy.com. you are no longer relevant.

Ordered Halo 3 from them a while back and it was opened with a dent in the metal can. When I tried to take it back to the local GameStop, they said they couldn't repalce it but would treat it as a trade and give me $25 for it. I returned it via mail and got a full refund. Reordered from Amazon.

bread's done
Back