worst. OTT. evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']You did say he bought L4D2 a year ago.

----------------

So anyone here try Call Of Duty Classic yet? How is it, is it worth downloading or is it better to sell? Any split-screen co-op?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know, I was taking a shot at L4D2 for being not all that different from L4D. These things work a lot better if I don't have to explain them.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, I know, I was taking a shot at L4D2 for being not all that different from L4D. These things work a lot better if I don't have to explain them.[/QUOTE]

Oh...Ohhhhhh I get it. Yeah, it's not funny if you have to explain it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh...Ohhhhhh I get it. Yeah, it's not funny if you have to explain it.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Glee on Wednesday?

--

And I got it temp.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think The History Channel is airing a special on The Beatles around Thanksgiving, st0neface.[/QUOTE]

Is it that new one that aired on BBC a little while ago?

Also, just in case you're wondering, I'm not planning on pilfering that transfer kit. I've just been procrastinating doing that other thing.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, I know, I was taking a shot at L4D2 for being not all that different from L4D. These things work a lot better if I don't have to explain them.[/QUOTE]Its pretty different, but more of the same as well.. if that makes any sense. I've only played through two of the campaigns but they're alot more fun than L4D's campaigns.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do both of yourselves a favor and watch 'How I Met Your Mother' instead Temp.[/QUOTE]Queer.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, I know, I was taking a shot at L4D2 for being not all that different from L4D. These things work a lot better if I don't have to explain them.[/QUOTE]
If you have to explain the joke, it isn't funny.

Damn you, LP.

[quote name='JolietJake']If you have to explain the joke, it isn't funny.

Damn you, LP.[/QUOTE]

I guess I have no choice but to believe you, seeing how you're the emperor of unfunny jokes.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Shit, missed Rocko. I'm on now if you still want to get some games in.

I don't have cable, I download all my shows. Get on now![/QUOTE]

you don't have cable?!

[quote name='Rocko']Do you keep your 360 next to a space heater?[/QUOTE]

No! It's a completely open system. We don't even have the heat on right now. This really fucking pisses me off. I hope he doesn't think it's my fault.

[quote name='JolietJake']So that free pizza is supposed to be with a minimum $10 order? Worked for me with less.[/QUOTE]

No, the minimum varies by location.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My sister just told him the bad news and he wasn't surprised at all.

I'm not either to be honest, it's one of those pre HDMI systems.[/QUOTE]

Aren't those just about out of warranty by now?

[quote name='st0neface']Is it that new one that aired on BBC a little while ago?

Also, just in case you're wondering, I'm not planning on pilfering that transfer kit. I've just been procrastinating doing that other thing.[/QUOTE]I'm not sure. I think it's called "The Beatles on the record" or something like that. Don't worry about the kit, I don't think I'll need it anytime soon. Just make sure to do it right so you don't mess up your saves, although I think I fucked up once or twice and it seemingly had no effect on my files.

I've been meaning to ask this question to a girl, but thekeybladewars is working..

Chika, are thongs uncomfortable? I was shadowboxing today and I got a really nasty wedgie and had to stop and think about how it must feel to wear a thong all day.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've been meaning to ask this question to a girl, but thekeybladewars is working..

Chika, are thongs uncomfortable? I was shadowboxing today and I got a really nasty wedgie and had to stop and think about how it must feel to wear a thong all day.[/QUOTE]

For me, it all depends on the thickness of the the actual thong and the material from which it's made. I'd say that g-strings are more comfortable and cotton and silk are more comfortable. That's just me though. I know people who prefer the thicker ones because they say the don't wedge as far though. I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back