worst. OTT. evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whee:

--

manthing -- if you're rolling with the standard killstreak (no customization) and you didn't use your unlocks on things higher than 5, odds are you maxed out with that predator misssle, so everything after was just bonus.

PSP Go is sold, made $20 profit...meh. I only wish Amazon would send me the info already. It's weird to see your item as "closed" but no information on who purchased it.

Hey OTT, I think my kitten is sick. She won't get up, but she's breathing and purring.
She diarrhead on the litter before we both took a nap, then I woke up and made some lunch. It's been a few hours now and she's still asleep. Her eyes are half open and her legs are twitching and even kicking a bit. I tried picking her up to see if she would wake up, but she's won't.
I called the vet, but they're booked till tomorrow. i think she's just in REM sleep, but I'm sort of scared.
Anyone had this problem with a pet before?

Killstreaks don't count towards the next one if you got it out of a care package. Only killstreaks you earned count.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey OTT, I think my kitten is sick. She won't get up, but she's breathing and purring.
She diarrhead on the litter before we both took a nap, then I woke up and made some lunch. It's been a few hours now and she's still asleep. Her eyes are half open and her legs are twitching and even kicking a bit. I tried picking her up to see if she would wake up, but she's won't.
I called the vet, but they're booked till tomorrow. i think she's just in REM sleep, but I'm sort of scared.
Anyone had this problem with a pet before?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the kitten is just really sleepy JFD...maybe Chika will chime in with some good advice.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey OTT, I think my kitten is sick. She won't get up, but she's breathing and purring.
Anyone had this problem with a pet before?[/QUOTE]
Do cats get Parvo?
That sounds exactly like what happened to my Wife's dog when she was in H.S.
EDIT: Google says yes they can, does your kitten have its shots yet?

My k to d ratio sucks bur I expect to bring it up.

I realized I had a huge flaw in my game style Saturday.

My ratio from level 1 to 12 was a point .97. and now that I had gotten out of noonland I was rolling on maps going 22-10, 21-8, 15-10. Nearly 2 to 1.

But then Saturday I started playing with people on my friends list. It was awful. I mean 3 - 15 and 5-12 shit. And it was like that all day. I dropped from .97 to .83. And I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

Then it hit me. When I play by myself I play the game following my instincts and not caring what anyone else does. But when I play with friends I was trying to be a "team player." I would try to cover teammates. Move with the group. Set up defensible positions. Etc.

Instead of just playing the game aggressivelly and with skill I'd try to fill a role on the team which is not how mw2 should be played.

To test my theory on Sunday morning i played by myself again and I went 3-0 (map was almost over) then 15-6 and 9-5. I raise my k-d from .83 to .87.

So for the next week I'm going to play by myself until I bring my rati back to 1. And then. Whenever I play with friends I'm just going to do my own thing and not care what they're doing.

image.php
Where is the Calamari?

mmmm turkey meatloaf with brown gravey, mashed red potatos and steamed carrots with balsamic-shallot butter. i'm soooo gonna have heartburn in about 3 hours.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Do cats get Parvo?
That sounds exactly like what happened to my Wife's dog when she was in H.S.
EDIT: Google says yes they can, does your kitten have its shots yet?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I'll c
;'-------------------------------------------------p[;8'hy--------k
sorry, she did that.
I'll check. She just got up after I went to cash a check. She keeps falling over, but she's running and jumping a bit.

[quote name='seanr1221']Anyone else getting L4D2 at midnight?[/QUOTE]

SeanR needs an intervention.

Don't you have no time for games. And yet you're playing Dragon Age, MW2, DJ Hero, got only knows what else... and now L4D2?

[quote name='Chika']Enjoy the upper lower middle class![/QUOTE]

Volunteer to be on a jury. It'll give you something to do during the day and a little $$$.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes. Yes he does. Even though he just bought L4D2 a year ago.[/QUOTE]
He did? How was it sean?

I've already bought it, just need to wait for it activate tonight.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']SeanR needs an intervention.

Don't you have no time for games. And yet you're playing Dragon Age, MW2, DJ Hero, got only knows what else... and now L4D2?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been doing good with crunching my time. And hey, I'm getting all my reading/research/homework done.

The trick is to not sleep.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn Sean, do you buy a new game every week!?[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll be returning the copy I get at BB on Black Friday to Gamestop so it's like it's 35.00

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes. Yes he does. Even though he just bought L4D2 a year ago.[/QUOTE]

Shut up.

You did say he bought L4D2 a year ago.

----------------

So anyone here try Call Of Duty Classic yet? How is it, is it worth downloading or is it better to sell? Any split-screen co-op?

Modern Warfare 2's veteran difficulty was really, really easy.

I wish the story had kept the momentum is built up with
No Russian and Russia's invasion. I also wish they didn't bring Price back for shits and giggles. They said they broke him out of prison because "he's the man that Makarov hates most" and that they would use him to "lure Makarov out"...and then never did. Shepherd's betrayal also made zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back