Wreck-It Ralph Blu-Ray Collector's Edition $6.99 when purchased with Disney Infinity figure - Best Buy

Big D.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
EDIT: Apparently it's now $6.99 with the purchase of the figure.

Original post: 

If you go to bestbuy.com and add the Wreck-It Ralph Disney Infinity figure to your shopping cart and then add the Blu-Ray Collector's Edition of the movie to your cart, the movie will be $1.99.

So, you can get the figure and the movie for about $15 total. Thanks to Mostly Human for pointing out that it's about $13.15 with GCU

The movie is normally $29.99 but it's on sale for $16.99 and then there's a $15 off deal when you buy it with the figure, making it $1.99. 

Sorry if already posted. I didn't see it in the Disney Infinity deals thread.

More details here:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat318500050044&type=category

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. I love the movie. I've been dying to get it on blu-ray and needed the new Ralph figure for my Disney Infinity collection so this was a win-win for me.

Great ... now that song is in my head:

S-U-G-A-R
Jump into your racing car
SUGAR RUSH!
SUGAR RUSH!

That movie was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I really enjoyed all of the video game references in there. You could tell the writers were big old school gamers.
Honestly, this was one of the best Disney movies not named Toy Story in a long, long time... Robbed at the Oscars. So much better than Brave.

Dang. Missed it. I own the movie, but need Ralph, would have made for a good present for one of the 7000 kids we know. Lol

If I didn't already own the movie I'd be in on this.  I'd love to have the figure but I don't care enough to go through reselling the movie just to offset costs.

It was on clearance at Target for less than $10. Decided to check reviews. Came back the next day and were all gone. That was the 3D one too. This is just the regular blu-ray one.
Seriously? Son of a bitch! I didn't do my usual Monday raids last week and might be paying dearly for it :p

I want the movie and eventually want the game, but I think I'll opt out of this deal, solid as it is.

....I had held off buying this figure since it has no real purpose in the game (can be used in Toy Box mode only) ...
So these figures are limited in their use? That sucks. Is toy box mode like GTA where you can go on a toonish rampage and engage in side missions? Or do you have to build stuff yourself? I used to love the Sims back in the day and creating, now I'm old and too lazy to build. I'm like "create a world? back in my day the games were created by video game makers and we gamers played them!!"*

*except for Excitebike and any other game with level design that i forgot.

Thanks OP.  Put in the order last night and gonna try to pick it up during my lunch break..

This deal works for me since I was planning on getting the WIR fig eventually and I really like the movie.  It's become one of those movies I'll watch whenever it pops up on cable.  Starz had been playing it alot this past month and I think  I've caught it at least 3 different times.

Weird that I got the email telling me the movie is available to pick up, but not the figure.

So I go to the store and see Ralph on the shelf, but opted to just pick up my movie. Should I have picked up the figure anyway since it is paid for? I'm really not too interested in it. Or should I just let them credit me back? Just wondering what some of you would have done in my position.

I used a $10 RZ cert and paid the rest with a GC, and we all know BB does funky math when it comes to this kind of payment.

same here... the figure is 10.39 with gcu, then it charges me 6.99 for the movie.... so no $15.  should I call it in?

Just an FYI... If you go in-store take note of the discount amount. When I got home, I noticed that they only gave me a $10 promo instead of $15 (bought more than those two items so I didn't notice at store). I have sent it to Best Buy Unboxed to see why. I don't feel like arguing over it at the store.

--EDIT--

I guess this has happened to two other people. Good job Best Buy!

same here... the figure is 10.39 with gcu, then it charges me 6.99 for the movie.... so no $15. should I call it in?
That's the same thing that's happening to me...

Edit: I'm currently on the phone about the issue, and I'll post what the outcome is. Give me a few.

Weird that I got the email telling me the movie is available to pick up, but not the figure.

So I go to the store and see Ralph on the shelf, but opted to just pick up my movie. Should I have picked up the figure anyway since it is paid for? I'm really not too interested in it. Or should I just let them credit me back? Just wondering what some of you would have done in my position.

I used a $10 RZ cert and paid the rest with a GC, and we all know BB does funky math when it comes to this kind of payment.
Always a chance that they'll remove the promo credit since you didn't pickup the fig.

I'm on the phone. lady keeps saying she can't add it, I have been hung up on twice... All this trouble for $5 CAG
First world problems, lol. I'm still on the phone as well. I had to inform her what gamer's club unlocked was, and how it takes 20 percent off the figurine. I have to keep telling her it should be $1.99 for the film. Now she's doing a mock checkout...ugh $5 is $5. Lol

First world problems, lol. I'm still on the phone as well. I had to inform her what gamer's club unlocked was, and how it takes 20 percent off the figurine. I have to keep telling her it should be $1.99 for the film. Now she's doing a mock checkout...ugh $5 is $5. Lol
been on hold for 30+ minutes.... ugh

So someone on Best Buy Unboxed posted:

If you look on page 17 of the insert math line it indicates that $5 is instant savings and $10 is bundle savings.

So it looks like the $5 instant savings is combining with the $13.00 sale discount showing on the receipt. Great job BB!

Always a chance that they'll remove the promo credit since you didn't pickup the fig.
Can't say you don't have a point there, even though it is paid for? I mean why would you tell me the figure ain't available when they are on the shelf. That is what befuddles me.

HAHA! So I just went on bestbuy.com and the Blu-ray is listed again. Threw it in my cart to see if I could just buy it online and return my original purchase. They "fixed" the pricing of the movie to $6.99. Good luck getting anything adjusted to $1.99 now. I will just return this stuff on principal. I know I am being cheap and all, but funny math is not cool.

So is the funny math only online? Instore is fine?
Earlier today before the deal went dead, you could get the figure for regular price (or 20% off with GCU) and the Blu-Ray for $1.99.

Now online and in-store the pricing is the figure for regular price (or 20% off with GCU) and the Blu-Ray for $6.99.

HAHA! So I just went on bestbuy.com and the Blu-ray is listed again. Threw it in my cart to see if I could just buy it online and return my original purchase. They "fixed" the pricing of the movie to $6.99. Good luck getting anything adjusted to $1.99 now. I will just return this stuff on principal. I know I am being cheap and all, but funny math is not cool.
I wouldn't say you're being cheap. You're just sticking to principle. Good for you.

Does anyone have a scan of the price being $1.99? They couldn't do an adjustment because it was too soon. So I'm going to send them an email later on with the case number and deal with it from there...Total call duration....45 minutes...

Does anyone have a scan of the price being $1.99? They couldn't do an adjustment because it was too soon. So I'm going to send them an email later on with the case number and deal with it from there...Total call duration....45 minutes...
over an hour on hold, and then hung up on.... 5th time i was hung up on....

I just picked mine up without a problem. I saw a couple other Ralph figures on their shelves back there, so I couldn't be the only one who jumped on this. 

Can't say you don't have a point there, even though it is paid for? I mean why would you tell me the figure ain't available when they are on the shelf. That is what befuddles me.
Left Hand doesn't know what the Right Hand is doing :lol:

There are times where In-store pickup division nails it and other times where I kinda hafta do the work for them. If I have the free time I'll skim thru the section for the item I'm picking up before going to the pickup line.

To many variables to speculate why your order got borked. But my guess would be that Bevis told Butthead to do it. Butthead thought Stimpy was already taking care of it... all while Ren was hitting on the new temp cashier.

No matter what, it sucks that I can't fully trust them to fulfill my order properly.

Left Hand doesn't know what the Right Hand is doing :lol:

There are times where In-store pickup division nails it and other times where I kinda hafta do the work for them. If I have the free time I'll skim thru the section for the item I'm picking up before going to the pickup line.

To many variables to speculate why your order got borked. But my guess would be that Bevis told Butthead to do it. Butthead thought Stimpy was already taking care of it... all while Ren was hitting on the new temp cashier.

No matter what, it sucks that I can't fully trust them to fulfill my order properly.
And the new temp was probably Pinky.

Finally got it ordered 12.38 total for the movie and the figure... now to decide if I should sell the figure on ebay and get the movie for free... or give it for a gift to my wifes family she nanny's for....  how much of a cag am I is the question? :whistle2:k

I only got the 10 off. They had a sign in the store stating 10 as well. Sold the figure for more than I paid, so all is good.

Figure is being shipped, picked up the movie when I went out earlier. I listed on Amazon as soon as I got the "Ready for Pickup" email, and by the time I got home it was sold. ~$11 after shipping and fees, so I only paid $4 for the Ralph figure.

Well, Brain is busy taking over the world :whistle2:$
Narf!

You're welcome to everyone who said thanks. I stumbled on this by chance so I figured I'd share it. Sorry to those who missed out. 

Figure is being shipped, picked up the movie when I went out earlier. I listed on Amazon as soon as I got the "Ready for Pickup" email, and by the time I got home it was sold. ~$11 after shipping and fees, so I only paid $4 for the Ralph figure.

Narf!
Funny thing is the figure is selling for $20 plus on ebay.... no idea why since it is $12 at BB. My figure is being shipped and I hope it gets here so I can sell before Christmas...

Funny thing is the figure is selling for $20 plus on ebay.... no idea why since it is $12 at BB. My figure is being shipped and I hope it gets here so I can sell before Christmas...
It's exclusive to Best Buy right now so it's probably going for more on Ebay because there are people who either A) aren't near a Best Buy and don't want to have it shipped (for whatever reason) or B ) can't find one near them or available online for shipping or C) are just too dumb to realize that it'll be at ALL retailers eventually.

You're welcome to everyone who said thanks. I stumbled on this by chance so I figured I'd share it. Sorry to those who missed out.
you better edit the post to reflect the current price, or prepare to have your flame shield on for incoming onslaught.

IMO, not worth the hassle of selling on ebay. Having to list it, paying selling fees plus paypal fees, packing it for shipping, taking it to the post office....My son will enjoy tossing it around the house lol.

Picked my order up and I really wish BBY would get away from this nonsense of putting these huge labels directly on each item. Fortunately they're fairly easy to peel off if the person didn't press them down like crazy but still just awful whenever they're stuck on something cardboard.

bread's done
Back