WrestleMania 21 Thread

[quote name='Santurio']you may be pushing it just a bit on the dates though.[/QUOTE]

Why? That gives me more than enough time..

[quote name='Scorch']Why? That gives me more than enough time..[/QUOTE]

Actually your right, as long as it does release on that date. And, if they still hold true on their offer for that long. But I was reading your post wrong, I thought you meant your 90 days was up on the June 22, but actually still have another month on top of that. Sorry my mistake.

I'm going to be so pissed off if I send my game in and they keep it without sending DAH or my original game back to me..They gave me an address to send it to, i'm going to print off the email, circle and highlight the important stuff, maybe demand an autograph or two from the president of THQ.. :p

So I'm guessing all interest in this game was killed off due to THQ's bughappy copies. Joy.

Oh well, can't win em all.

I stopped playing mine.. wanna keep it in the best shape for when I send it in in two weeks for Destroy All Humans.. :D

So I just e-mailed THQ regarding the situation and they said to go ahead and send it in and they'll send me Destroy All Humans.. i'll probably get it out tomorrow.. I really, really, really hope this works out smoothly.. I'll pick up WM21 again when it hits $14.99 or less at Gamefly.. shouldn't be long from now.

I still play whenever possible, but other games, the fact that no one is online, and mostly, the fact that I have very little game time means that I don't get to play much.

[quote name='Scorch']So I just e-mailed THQ regarding the situation and they said to go ahead and send it in and they'll send me Destroy All Humans.. i'll probably get it out tomorrow.. I really, really, really hope this works out smoothly.. I'll pick up WM21 again when it hits $14.99 or less at Gamefly.. shouldn't be long from now.[/QUOTE]

(promo-cutting mode on)

Let me tell you something, Scorchy! I know why you are getting rid of 'Mania 21, brother! It's not the sometimes awkward controls, the glitches, the freezing, or the gameplay. It's because you haven't had the honor of stepping into the squared circle with the man! That's right... you haven't wrestled Saucy Jack! Maybe you are underestimating the power of the largest controller in the world, brother! But once you step into the ring with me, internet lag won't be your biggest problem. I will be! Whatcha gonna do when Saucy Jack and the power of the Jackamaniacs run wild on you?!

(promo cutting mode off)

Seriously, good luck with the exchange. Hope you enjoy Destroy all Humans; looks like it could be a fun game.

picture123819pc.jpg

*tear* go forth, brave soldier!

~~fast forward exactly 7 days~~

picture127217lm.jpg

pleaseohpleaseohplease..

picture127318zu.jpg

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just kidding.

picture127417zf.jpg

YEAH, MOTHERBITCHES!

picture127611cn.jpg

Oh. Hell. Yeah. THQ fuckin' rocks.

[quote name='guyver2077']sad to see wm21 traded for destroy all humans...

raw 2 rulez![/QUOTE]

I rented RAW 2 a few weeks ago, just out of boredom. I updated some entrances and songs, and surprisingly, the game was OK. The only thing really lacking in the game is a really good season mode, but the CAW in the game is great. :)

Oh, and Scorch, if possible, share your thoughts on DAH with us. The game looks interesting, but I don't know if I would drop a lot of money on it. Perhaps a rental is in order for me.

The irony in this whole thing is that it was you Scorch that defended this game early on, and more or less helped me to get it. Funny, how the aliens change your mind...interesting, very interesting...

Since you got to 500 posts.

Also, I loved the DAH demo at E3, so a thread with impressions on the game would be great. I'm surprised one hasn't been started yet.

[quote name='rvdrock']The irony in this whole thing is that it was you Scorch that defended this game early on, and more or less helped me to get it. Funny, how the aliens change your mind...interesting, very interesting...[/QUOTE]

I'm still going to get WM21 again, eventually. The only reason I sent this back to THQ was because it kept locking up at one specific part on my XBox. I lost all faith in THQ due to that bug, but between their agreement to this and their extremely fast turnaround, they've restored my faith in them.

My god, how awesome is THQ. I email them to tell them I got the package (and how fast!) and thanks again, fully expecting for them to breathe a collective sigh of relief that the issue is over.. instead, I get:

Jon,
We try to process requests as soon as they come in. I guess we should all thank the US postal service :)

Have a great 4th of July and we hope you enjoy your new game.

THQ Support

So there you have it.. a company that not only listens to the cry of one consumer, but also helps that consumer and then follows up on it. Amazing.

I haven't been posting too much lately. I just figured I would stop in here and say hello to everyone. I'm glad you got DAH Scorch. I played the demo at Wal-Mart and thought it was ok.

bread's done
Back