WSB made the OTT because the other one was locked and there was no one else around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, you saved us from me.

CutthrOTT.

cutthroat_island_ver2.jpg

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Whoa, a Banky OTT. Old school.[/QUOTE]
I know, right? I wanted it to be a stronger title, but I'm tired and already used up all of my allocated clever for the day.

Which reminds me I am also very tired. So tired that I simply cant bring myself to get up and go to bed.

[quote name='DT778']you're slippin ck, hotlinking pictures from imp awards :shame:[/QUOTE]
That's what happens when you google and link images without regard to the law. I'm a rebel.

Scanning the blogs I noticed that ma na dude knows the exact time he was born. Shit I don't even know around what part of the day I was born.

So I have very minimal basic knowledge of computer building. Where can I start to look for deals on parts? I want to build a computer mainly for playing TF2, spore, and perhaps some windows games like gears. I don't want to build top of the line stuff, just something that will make these games run smoothly and perhaps then some.

Our league locks players down game by game which is nice. Doesn't look like it's updated player stats from yesterday's game though yet. :???:

lulz at the dude offering a $100 prize to fill up his fantasy league. All wow had to do was flex his winning personality.

[quote name='Maklershed']I just found out Jeff Green is leaving GFW Radio (and 1up in general). :cry:

Morning OTT :wave:[/quote]

That sucks...It was the only reason I stuck around there...Did he say where he was going?

[quote name='wubb']Our league locks players down game by game which is nice. Doesn't look like it's updated player stats from yesterday's game though yet. :???:[/quote]

Thats kind of cheesey though...Honestly, it should be locked down before the first game...But I won't complain. ;)

[quote name='Number83']Thats kind of cheesey though...Honestly, it should be locked down before the first game...But I won't complain. ;)[/QUOTE]

Jacobs looked pretty good - didn't score but had 100+ yards and a few really nice ones. Hope it wasn't just because he was up against the Skins. :lol:

Hey guys is a surge protect good enough for my HD TV?

There is a hurricane coming and I am thinking about just unplugging it but I was just wondering.

[quote name='wubb']Jacobs looked pretty good - didn't score but had 100+ yards and a few really nice ones. Hope it wasn't just because he was up against the Skins. :lol:[/quote]

This is his breakout year...And it's the Skins, although 1 touchdown and 3 FG's is pretty good defense, IMO...Thier offense is just terribad.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey guys is a surge protect good enough for my HD TV?

There is a hurricane coming and I am thinking about just unplugging it but I was just wondering.[/quote]

Surge protector is plenty, just make sure it's a good one, not a dollar store knockoff. Get one that has a guarantee against damage and fill out the warranty card...For extra piece of mind.

Well, my computer is still shutting of randomly. I gave it a good dusting and cleaning, and it didn't seem to help. Temps came down a little, but I noticed that one of the video cards was too hot to the touch, so I removed it, and it worked a little longer before shutting off again, so I then removed a fan and power cable and that was working until I shut it off myself because I was too tired to work on it anymore.

[quote name='Number83']Surge protector is plenty, just make sure it's a good one, not a dollar store knockoff. Get one that has a guarantee against damage and fill out the warranty card...For extra piece of mind.[/quote]

Cool thanks. I actually have a battery back up surge protector that my CPU is plugged into.

But its on the other side of the room. Damn I hate running cords.

[quote name='Number83']This is his breakout year...And it's the Skins, although 1 touchdown and 3 FG's is pretty good defense, IMO...Thier offense is just terribad.[/QUOTE]

You watch the game? I was pulling my hair out when the Skins were moving so slow on their penultimate drive. They completed a long pass to Moss or Randel El (forget which) and with no urgency they only managed two more plays in the next 1:30 of gametime - both short gains. Ridiculous.

I think they should have gone for at least one of the 4th and shorts they had near midfield in the 3rd quarter. But with a first time coach I wasn't surprised he wouldn't make a decision like that which could blow back on him if it didn't work out. Most coaches wouldn't either I'm sure.

[quote name='Number83']This is his breakout year...And it's the Skins, although 1 touchdown and 3 FG's is pretty good defense, IMO...Thier offense is just terribad.[/QUOTE]

I dunno. They allowed 354 yards of total Offense. I don't call that good defense especially when the giants put up that many yards.

[quote name='wubb']I'd unplug it when you aren't using it if you know a big storm might roll through. Why not?[/quote]

Crazy old Wubb.

Then what would I do during the actually storm? Read? fuck words with their damn nouns and punctuation!

[quote name='Number83']Thats kind of cheesey though...Honestly, it should be locked down before the first game...But I won't complain. ;)[/QUOTE]

Just about every league I play in, including the one that isn't run on a website has evolved to us the "player is not locked in to your lineup until his game starts" rule. And the non-website league has been around for something like 30 years, though the lineup changes rule has only been implemented in the last 5 or so.

[quote name='wubb']Jacobs looked pretty good - didn't score but had 100+ yards and a few really nice ones. Hope it wasn't just because he was up against the Skins. :lol:[/QUOTE]

He'll be hurt by week 7.
There's a reason the Giants didn't pay him.
Plus he's a fucking jerk. I was talking to someone last night who took his 3 and 5 year old sons up to training camp in Albany because they were #1 Brandon Jacobs fans -- jerseys and all. The father called out to Jacobs as he was entering the practice and asked him to sign something for the kids. Jacobs reply to the father, in front of the 3 and 5 year old? "I don't get paid to sign fucking autographs, man."

[quote name='wubb']You watch the game? I was pulling my hair out when the Skins were moving so slow on their penultimate drive. They completed a long pass to Moss or Randel El (forget which) and with no urgency they only managed two more plays in the next 1:30 of gametime - both short gains. Ridiculous.

I think they should have gone for at least one of the 4th and shorts they had near midfield in the 3rd quarter. But with a first time coach I wasn't surprised he wouldn't make a decision like that which could blow back on him if it didn't work out. Most coaches wouldn't either I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Campbell is a retard. How many years has he been QB'ing now? Like 8 including college at Auburn? And the fucker doesn't realize that throwing to your checkdown when it's 3rd and long and the target is at least 3 yards behind the first down marker isn't how a QB operates...

Add that to Santana Moss not trusting Campbell enough that he had to stop when he had a good 5 yard or so gap between him and Ross? That was a missed TD right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back