WTB: A good cheap Xbox 360 game. Been bored lately.

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
Finally finished my second semester of grad school and I realized I don't have anything to play in some of my downtime. Looking to buy a good cheap game for Paypal. Just me know what you have and what you're asking.

Any games anyone is trying to desperately get rid of?

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a lowball going on right now. Go check it out!

FREE 8UMP

Viking: Battle for Asgard and Dead Rising are both great, enjoyable games (what thereefernander is selling). Might I also suggest Enslaved: Odyssey To The West? I just finished it over the weekend and it was phenomenal despite its shorter length (I personally found its length to be just right, but it is a complaint I've heard from others). You can pick it up for around $15 new on Amazon... last I checked, anyway.

Edit: Nice to see another SC CAG around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I don't see much. I am somewhat interested in Viking though, honestly you guys feel like its a good game? I meant to pick that up from Blockbuster awhile back for $5 but it sold out. I am honestly searching for maybe Hitman Blood Money, Just Cause 2, maybe something along those lines.

And yeah man I have a buddy up in Anderson now :D never been there though. I am currently in Aiken for school.

Is anyone selling a cheap used Enslaved?

Oh and sorry man I didn't see anything :[

I never realized truly how many games I really played in the past lol.

I personally think that Viking would be worth $10 used(I'd actually put it in the $30 range new). The major battles were really cool and interesting. The rest of the game was a mix of stealth and rpg to a degree. The last boss was pretty cheap, but I enjoyed it overall. I haven't played Just Cause 2 or Hitman: Blood Money although both look interesting. Probably wouldn't go wrong with any of those.

I can vouch for Enslaved as well, surprisingly fun game. Just play it on Hard if you get it, as I found Normal to be WAYYY too easy. and Just Cause 2 is a fantastic game, but you prolly wont find that for under 20

Really I like any type of game as long as its good. The only games that are very difficult for me to get into are fighting games and JRPG games. But I am open to absolutely anything, honestly I am searching now for more of a pick up and play kind of game. Hitman for example, I can play a mission and stop, not anything that will really drag me in. But like I said, if its a good enough game, anything works for me.

Sorry I didn't see anything :[ I played and beat Bully, but and far as Street Fighter, I am somewhat interested, but I had a hard time getting into it when I tried it at friends' houses. I don't like fighting games much, but Marvel vs Capcom 3 was actually fun. SSIV was too bland for me to get into it.

Actually you have taste similar to mine lol, unfortunately I played most of those or still have them :/ I am kind of interested in Final Fantasy, but I am not sure if it would be worth it for me.

the only thing that ffxi is missing is the code you need to register the game itself. you may be able to get another one off here. but i'd sell it for $12 shipped if you want? it has all the dlc and none of the codes for those have been used.

Hydrox, tons of games I am interested in but I played most :[ This thread made me realize how many games I truly play. I feel like I rarely play games anymore but I recognize so many.

And I'm sorry man I misread it, I thought it was the latest Final Fantasy game, not 11.

[quote name='Lazer77']Hydrox, tons of games I am interested in but I played most :[ This thread made me realize how many games I truly play. I feel like I rarely play games anymore but I recognize so many.

And I'm sorry man I misread it, I thought it was the latest Final Fantasy game, not 11.[/QUOTE]

Welllll, if there's anything you're willing to rekindle your steamy relationship with, let me know. I'm open to anything.

bread's done
Back