Have:
Animal Pack
Street Fighter Pack
MGS4 Costumes (Dec 23rd)
Paypal 5-10 dollars
2 1 month Subscriptions to Xbox Live

Want
Nariko LittleBigPlanet Code or GameShare

I already gameshared Kratos, Medusa, and Minotaur so im looking for Nariko. Thanks:bouncy:
Oh heres a link to everything you need to know for PS3 Gamesharing:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=174965
Remember u don't share 1 game to 5 people its 1 account that shares to 5 people

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SaiZn']I would gladly sell you my Nariko Costume Code for $30 paypal. They're going for $35+ on ebay.[/quote]
I'm sorry, but that's fucking insane.

Yea but even if they are going for 35+ on ebay thats because of bidding because everyone wants it im not paying more than 10 bucks for it. Thanks but 35 for a code is way too much its not like anyone is going to see me with the costume on with all that lag on the ps3. This is cheapassgamer not overpriced ebay lovers lol

If you manage to snag one, are you willing to share it with me? I will pay paypal (up to $10) and/or share my psn games with you. I have PJ: Monsters and Eden, echochrome, and flow.

Bump
I'm buying the Street Fighter Costume Pack this Thursday so I added that and my all ready purchase animal pack to the list of things im trading. Ill do a game share for nariko or a fresh code if anyone has them.

I actually am looking for this as well. I don't understand how 'sharing' works. So If I get the MGS levels or something, I can make a share code?

I never shared anything. Anyway, Mr.Capcom good luck and if you get one PM me and we could come up with an arrangement for a 'share'

anyway, BUMPS this thread.

Well another bump
I would love to do a gameshare so you can get eveything I have and ill buy any 10 dollar game or lower of your choice on my account to share to you. Send PM if interested

bread's done
Back