WTB - NEO GEO AES or Consolized MVS. Also want PC Engine games/stuff

I have a copy of Super Castlevania 4 with box but no manual in great shape. Interested in $20 shipped for it? PM me either way so we can work something out. Thanks.

I have a super famicom system as well as the following games:

Cart Only-Street fighter II turbo
super street fighter II
World Heroes 2
Street fighter II
Complete In box:
Romancing Saga 1-3

As for famicom I have 2 Games Double Dragon And Double Dragon II

and if interested I have a Mario Kart 64(Japanese)Complete

Thanks for the bumps/leads....

PM'd you frombrknwings

Sorry Fire_Thief, I'll pm you later today. I'll have to check and see what N64 games you have that I don't already have.

Its time for some free yanking and poking! YANK!! YANK!! POKE!! POKE!!

Also, I'd be interested in Kingdom Crusade. Btw, the game expo was yesterday and Specialty Gamer grossed a nudge over $1,700.

Heya. Some major news which I haven't really yet had the heart to tell everyone yet... but I sold my entire game collection including the Specialty Gamer website and business. Its to a friend who is opening up a new shop in Seattle, carry on the dream and keep the Specialty Gamer name. I just haven't felt the passion for about a year and it was time to give it up...

I'll send you a message later when I have some time and tell you more, since you've been a good friend and the person on here I've talked to most since I been on CAG. I've wanted to tell you, but its been hard for me to tell people. Most people don't know.

bread's done
Back