WTB - NEO GEO AES or Consolized MVS. Also want PC Engine games/stuff

I will trade you Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium w/ transfer pack and Cruis'n USA for Star Wars Rogue Squadron and Snowboard Kids. PM me if interested

[quote name='EDiddy0042']I will trade you Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium w/ transfer pack and Cruis'n USA for Star Wars Rogue Squadron and Snowboard Kids. PM me if interested[/quote]

Thanks for the bump - but I already have multiple copies of those 3.

Hey thanks.

I'll have to give a nice little prize to whoever gives me the fb that passes you up. Heh heh.

So - I was seeing your wants I have some of that stuff if you still want em:

American Gladiators NES - I'm fairly certain I've got this... didn't check but I got like 400 carts at least and I know its just a $5 game.

SEGA Genesis 3 - I know I have this

N64 - aqua colored w/ the matching controller

And I am interested in your Looney Tunes Duck Amuck. I heard its fun and hey, its Looney Tunes and Daffy Duck! I remember the episode the game is based on.

"You'll be saying wow every time you use this towel"
2711616881_94fc5bc67e.jpg

Thanks for the bump... Strangely, my brother got one of those towels for Christmas and they really do soak up a ton of liquid. My nephew spilled a big glass of soda and that towel thing sucked it right up.... (no I'm not a paid promoter or anything)

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']wow - it's March already bump....

Do you still have that copy of Puzzle Quest DS or any SNES games left?[/quote]

Oh, looks like you've passed me to be ahead again!

I do believe I do have the Puzzle Quest DS. Personally, I prefer playing it on computer better. Yeah I have SNES games left.

bread's done
Back