WTS PC-Steam Games!

[quote name='JakeNome']taking a break[/QUOTE]

I don't blame you at all. I'm glad the xcom thing worked out and didn't blow up on you.

[quote name='jughead']Bump. Bookmarked for later. Do you do deals for multiples?[/QUOTE]

nah. i cant discount stuff any further than it already is. :cry:

[quote name='TheArmoredVirus']Any chance on rocking a cawadoody black ops II discount?[/QUOTE]

i used to sell it, but now I cant because they made the game region locked a few weeks ago.

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Will you be selling Assassins creed 3?[/QUOTE]

yes, i am selling it now.
40 for regular
60 for digital deluxe

[quote name='JakeNome']yes, i am selling it now.
40 for regular
60 for digital deluxe[/QUOTE]
Cool I''ll message you over steam later.

[quote name='Genocidal']Any deal on Hero Academy - Gold Pack?[/QUOTE]

ill let you know tomorrow
the answer is most likely yes

There is a Steam Group called Hookups. Some guy is providing copies of Hitman for $20.99. I havent tried it myself, but it seems like its legit. Heres the link, maybe you can look into it:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Hookups/discussions/0/864950398855924577/

Ive seen boxed copies of it being sold for $25 from some random game sites.

As far as steam gifts go, the game is region locked so I will not ever be selling it.
GMG is probably your best bet if you wanna be as safe as possible.

[quote name='Bort_']Can you get the Borderlands 2 Season Pass? If so, how much?

Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

$22.
Ill need to double check tomorrow to make sure its not region locked.
Ill post here and pm you if its region free.

Wow. I feel weird asking this but uh, did you block me on Steam? I tried sending you a message and it wouldn't let me, then it wouldn't let me send you a friend request. I /was/ interested in getting two copies of Chivalry. I didn't think anything went wrong with the CS:GO purchase those few weeks back, did it?

[quote name='JakeNome']nah thats region locked :/[/QUOTE]

Ah that's too bad. I thought I read on the main steam thread that it was not. Are you doing anything for the Endless Space sale? I know you have it marked at $21 in your list right now.

thanks,

[quote name='pROvIs']Ah that's too bad. I thought I read on the main steam thread that it was not. Are you doing anything for the Endless Space sale? I know you have it marked at $21 in your list right now.

thanks,[/QUOTE]

11 for admiral edition
11.5 for emperor special edition

sry i forgot to update that to my list.
been busy upgrading my computer :)

[quote name='buffdrew84']Free bump....

I'm looking for quantum conundrum. Do yo u have it and how much? I also might be interested in deadlight[/QUOTE]

no, dont have quantum conundrum.
im sure someone on these forums is selling it for cheap from the Square-Enix Amazon pack.
pm me when you decide on deadlight ;)

[quote name='vantheman']Are you ever going to get some more counter strike collection?[/QUOTE]

cs collection is no longer discounted. so i can only get you csgo by itself

bread's done
Back