WTS PC-Steam Games!

Can you sell Batman Arkham Origins?   It looks to be substantially cheaper overseas and I don't think its region locked.

Can you sell Batman Arkham Origins? It looks to be substantially cheaper overseas and I don't think its region locked.
yea, its one of those games that has a "RU" tag, but isn't region locked for some reason.

Others games like this are Castlevania, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Farcry 3.

Still, some people get scared when they see the "RU" tag, so I don't put em in my list.

for the RU copy, I can get it to you for $30

for the ROW copy, I can get it to you for $40

yea, its one of those games that has a "RU" tag, but isn't region locked for some reason.

Others games like this are Castlevania, Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Farcry 3.

Still, some people get scared when they see the "RU" tag, so I don't put em in my list.

for the RU copy, I can get it to you for $30

for the ROW copy, I can get it to you for $40
So the RU tagged games are perfectly safe as long as they are activated normally? Planning on getting Arkham Origins from you closer to release and $10 is a big difference.

Also, can you get Deadpool any cheaper than the current sale or is it region locked?

Last edited by a moderator:
So the RU tagged games are perfectly safe as long as they are activated normally? Planning on getting Arkham Origins from you closer to release and $10 is a big difference.

Also, can you get Deadpool any cheaper than the current sale or is it region locked?
yea i believe so. i haven't tried it myself.

deadpool is in the same boat as those games. RU tagged but not region-locked.

i can get it to you for $20.

some guy mentioned that Deadpool RU only has the russian language though

yup, i can confirm that the RU version only has the russian language, since it says so on the russian steam page for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love your system, deals seem great. Sorry to ask, but I'm new to this, do you give Steam codes or friend someone on Steam and gift it to them?

some guy mentioned that Deadpool RU only has the russian language though

yup, i can confirm that the RU version only has the russian language, since it says so on the russian steam page for the game.
Thanks for checking. Guess I'll wait until the inevitable 75% off on the US store. :D

Hi Jake,

Any chance we could get an updated price on Ironclad Tactics? It looks like the sale is over (I didn't see it on Steam before today, which sucks!).

can you get and how much:

shadow run

dlc's for dow 2 retribution

rogue legacy

and how much for each and are they region locked ?

Really been wanting Metro: Last Light and the current sale is still a little above my go price. Gonna keep an eye out here, see if Jake grabs any more at an awesome price.

Jake,

You may want to check on if you can gift Cognition.  They have a thread in their forum that says that gifting is disabled on the title due to the discounts from having other episodes.

Really been wanting Metro: Last Light and the current sale is still a little above my go price. Gonna keep an eye out here, see if Jake grabs any more at an awesome price.
are you referring to the amazon sale (or gamersgate, i forgot which one)? I wont be able to match it unless steam also puts it on sale.

are you referring to the amazon sale (or gamersgate, i forgot which one)? I wont be able to match it unless steam also puts it on sale.
Yeah, the Amazon one, I've been waiting for it to be decent for awhile though, and I figured you couldn't do anything until Steam has it. I'll remember to hit you up when they do though. :p

I tried out the RU+CIS version of Castlevania, and it activated just fine.

It has english and everything. So, I added it to my list.

bread's done
Back