WTS PC-Steam Games!

gates are closed. not taking anymore orders.

steam is being laggy as hell and i cant look at my inventory.

if you are still waiting for games from me, just be patient.

dont pm me about missing certain games from your order.

i havent sent em all out yet and i havent forgotten anyone.
sorry, sent you a pm before you posted this. explains why i had to to the manual activations for 2 of the games. thanks Jake!!! You Rock!!!

Sorry one more... price check on Typing of the Dead?  I know it's no longer on sale but I'm just wondering if you get a discount on it at all.  I'm having trouble waiting for a sale since I loved the first game so much...

JakeNome said:
$4

sry for the unupdated list
I will update my list hopefully by tomorrow night
don't be sorry for having a life ;)
thanks, I have a feeling fable III will be cheaper as part of an amazon bundle, but that is tempting. I'll let you know if I give in.

Interested in this as well, I need to explode some rockets.
I've played the demo a bit and while I've not made it into space (yet) I did once manage to not kill my Kerbal... Small victories, huh?

Jake, add me to the list on price checks for Kerbal, Payday 4 Pack, Payday (wolfpack DLC), and Payday 2 4 Pack. :)

the list has finally been updated.

to everyone that pmed me, if a deal passed, sorry.

if you pmed me about a price check for something, its probably on my list now.

if it isnt on my list, that means i cant get it cheaper.

I've played the demo a bit and while I've not made it into space (yet) I did once manage to not kill my Kerbal... Small victories, huh?

Jake, add me to the list on price checks for Kerbal, Payday 4 Pack, Payday (wolfpack DLC), and Payday 2 4 Pack. :)
its all on the list now.

no to wolfpack dlc though.

the best i can do for wolfpack dlc is $2.25

If you can please do a price check/add-to-list for the following, I would appreciate it:

Full Spectrum Warrior Complete Pack

Jade Empire Special Edition

The Ball

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
God damn it! The RU+CIS Assassins Creed 4 was region locked. Any way to get around this, or have i wasted my money on nothing..? Well, lesson learned. 

God damn it! The RU+CIS Assassins Creed 4 was region locked. Any way to get around this, or have i wasted my money on nothing..? Well, lesson learned.
Only way around it is VPN which is a bit sketchy. You could also try registering it on Uplay, maybe that wont have the restriction?

Only way around it is VPN which is a bit sketchy. You could also try registering it on Uplay, maybe that wont have the restriction?
Is it possible to activate a steam gift on uplay? How do i try that? Sorry for the noobness.

edit: Wait, i think i managed anyway

edit2: Well, Uplay just started the game from Steam, and i got the same region lock message. Thanks anyway.

Do they sometimes disable region lock after a game is released?

edit3: somehow it works now.. not even kidding..

Can I get a price check on Barbie Dreamhouse? :p

*Edit: I just realized this is the 666th reply in this thread.

Is it possible to activate a steam gift on uplay? How do i try that? Sorry for the noobness.

edit: Wait, i think i managed anyway

edit2: Well, Uplay just started the game from Steam, and i got the same region lock message. Thanks anyway.

Do they sometimes disable region lock after a game is released?

edit3: somehow it works now.. not even kidding..
hopefully it continues to work for you.

keep us posted

added:

bus simulator, dead sky, the shivah

&

rage, Europa Universalis IV, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed: SHIFT, Tank Operations: European Campaign

Could I get a price on the following:

Sonic hits collection

Earthworm Jim collection

Silverfall collection

Fallout collection

Could you please price check these:

Risk of Rain

Risk of Rain (4-pack)

Guacamelee! Gold Edition

Magrunner: Dark Pulse

Thanks Jake!