X-Men Destiny $10, Rage (360) $13, Infamous 2 $18 (Used) w/Free Shipping at GameFly

Why Gamefly, why? I wanted Rage for the PS3. I'm sure as hell not paying $21.99 for a used copy when I can get a new one for $19.99 and less.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Why Gamefly, why? I wanted Rage for the PS3. I'm sure as hell not paying $21.99 for a used copy when I can get a new one for $19.99 and less.[/QUOTE]

Go to BestBuy; it's $5 on :ps3: and :360: (Brand New with the @Gamer Magazine). If you don't have the @Gamer Magazine, buy one for $4.99, use the $15 Off Coupon and you've got it for $9.99 (+ Tax)...

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']Go to BestBuy; it's $5 on :ps3: and :360: (Brand New with the @Gamer Magazine). If you don't have the @Gamer Magazine, buy one for $4.99, use the $15 Off Coupon and you've got it for $9.99 (+ Tax)...[/QUOTE]

Can I use the coupon online or only in store. If it's online I'd do that but if it's in store only then it's a no go. The nearest Best Buy for me is 2 hours away and I'm sure as hell not wasting 4 hours of my life driving let alone the money in a Jeep the gets 10 miles to the gallon to get Rage for like $13.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Can I use the coupon online or only in store. If it's online I'd do that but if it's in store only then it's a no go. The nearest Best Buy for me is 2 hours away and I'm sure as hell not wasting 4 hours of my life driving let alone the money in a Jeep the gets 10 miles to the gallon to get Rage for like $13.[/QUOTE]

No online use...sorry. It would not be worth the drive for just one game.

So exactly why does gamefly show me an ad for gamefly when I watch a trailer on their site? I am ALREADY on your website...seems like a waste of advertising for them...sell that to someone else.

So X-men Destiny is hovering around a 50 on Metacritic...I have almost never liked a game below a 60. I like X-men but I feel this game is just a big turd. Maybe when it is $10 and I can get a B2G1 with it.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So X-men Destiny is hovering around a 50 on Metacritic...I have almost never liked a game below a 60. I like X-men but I feel this game is just a big turd. Maybe when it is $10 and I can get a B2G1 with it.[/QUOTE]

go watch gameplay of it on youtube. ew.

Infamous 2 is a great game for $18, bought it at launch for $60. Game is vastly improved in graphics, and game-play from the original. Pretty easy platinum trophy, too.
Would recommend people that own a PS3 to buy it, sucker punch deserves more people playing there games.

[quote name='AdmrlBalls']Still waiting for Dead Island to hit one of these nightly sales...c'mon GF, that one is due...[/QUOTE]

Oooh, yeah, I'd buy that for $10. Hopefully soon.

[quote name='AdmrlBalls']Still waiting for Dead Island to hit one of these nightly sales...c'mon GF, that one is due...[/QUOTE]

wouldn't even hesitate on this. same with the 9.99 deus ex

[quote name='buster90']I would like to see Sonic Generations or Rayman hit these sales at $9.99. That would be sweet![/QUOTE]

Amen to that! I've been waiting for a nice low price for that game

[quote name='thegame85']Id' be interested in some cheap PS3 HD collections. ICO/Shadows, God of War Origins, or even Ratchet all 4 One[/QUOTE]
I take it you didn't get in on the @Gamer coupon sale on either Ico/SotC or GOW Origins? Each of them were $15 new soon after launch with coupon from @Gamer.:)

Caved in and bought inFAMOUS 2... I don't feel bad considering it's still half the price of what GameStop is asking for it used.

[quote name='NismoZ32']I'm sure as hell not wasting 4 hours of my life driving let alone the money in a Jeep the gets 10 miles to the gallon to get Rage for like $13.[/QUOTE]

I don't blame you.

Also, a heads for anyone who may not know, but I found Motorstorm: Apocalypse on gamefly for only $19.99 used. It's still $50 at GameStop... Surprised me a little. Played the full game trial last night and it's not too shabby. Classic Motorstorm if you're into those games at all.

[quote name='K1NG J0RDAN']Also, a heads for anyone who may not know, but I found Motorstorm: Apocalypse on gamefly for only $19.99 used. It's still $50 at GameStop... Surprised me a little. Played the full game trial last night and it's not too shabby. Classic Motorstorm if you're into those games at all.[/QUOTE]

That game is amazing! I finally finished it a while ago. To the previous poster regarding Sonic Generations and Rayman Origins. Speaking of games we want to be apart of this sale, I want Catherine to go on sale for $9.99. My girlfriend and I were playing the 60 Minute preview, and we want to play through this game!

In for X-men: Destiny. As awful as it's supposed to be, it uses an 'abridged' version of one of my favorite story-arcs from the comics. Thanks for the update!

X-Men Destiny is SO awful. Don't waste even $10. It's worse than Brink, if that means anything (even though, I didn't think Brink was so bad).

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That game is amazing! I finally finished it a while ago. To the previous poster regarding Sonic Generations and Rayman Origins. Speaking of games we want to be apart of this sale, I want Catherine to go on sale for $9.99. My girlfriend and I were playing the 60 Minute preview, and we want to play through this game![/QUOTE]

sweet got to play it, got it for $17 at target, decided to bite on xmen.

I really enjoy playing something less than stellar between my AAA titles. X Men was my post Skyrim game and I really enjoyed it despite its flaws.

New and sealed for +/-$10 was my goal - but this saves me the gas I would have used checking Target clearance for it.

Ah man, Gamefly let me down. I want to give them all of my monies, but nothing today for me. I should have gotten Warhammer yesterday. I'm in a buying frenzy and I want to stop, but at the same time I don't want to. Only thing I'm interested in today is Infamous 2, and I'd think about it for $15, but don't feel like bothering at $18. The first one was just OK to me. It's funny to think that the price of less than a decent lunch is a dealbreaker for me.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Ah man, Gamefly let me down. I want to give them all of my monies, but nothing today for me. I should have gotten Warhammer yesterday. I'm in a buying frenzy and I want to stop, but at the same time I don't want to. Only thing I'm interested in today is Infamous 2, and I'd think about it for $15, but don't feel like bothering at $18. The first one was just OK to me. It's funny to think that the price of less than a decent lunch is a dealbreaker for me.[/QUOTE]

Uh... Bro, it's $3 difference. Lol. I say go for it considering this one is way better than the first.

[quote name='TooPoor']a little tempted by X Men, but hearing you guys saying it's even worse than Brink...[/QUOTE]

Yeah man. Don't waste your money on that one. You'd be better saving it for a better game.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']In for X-men: Destiny. As awful as it's supposed to be, it uses an 'abridged' version of one of my favorite story-arcs from the comics. Thanks for the update![/QUOTE]

Believe me, it really is as awful as advertised. And though I am not familiar with the Xmen comics or the storyline you're referring to, I am sure it is far more an than "abridged." More like butchered to hell with an awful script and terrible voice acting, made about a zillion times worse by un-skippable cutscenes from hell. You will definitely want to be "welcomed" to die after playing that game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdAmkx8eAos

[quote name='TooPoor']a little tempted by X Men, but hearing you guys saying it's even worse than Brink...[/QUOTE]

Nothing is worse than Brink.

I actually liked X-Men. It was an easy 1k and for 10 bucks you can't go wrong. For full price, it would totally be a rip off, but at 10 it is a fun, quick, little button masher.

[quote name='Hellhunt']
I actually liked X-Men. It was an easy 1k.[/QUOTE]

Whenever someone lists that as a pro, I know never to buy that game.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Whenever someone lists that as a pro, I know never to buy that game.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. That is one of the very worst endorsements for a game. "Easy 1000 achievements bro, get the game!"

X-Men is baaaaaaaaaaaaad.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Gonna wait on Xmen. Feels like that may dip to $6 or $7, maybe even as early as Tuesday for the monthly sale.[/QUOTE]

Dumb question I'm sure but I'm asking it anyway, where did you learn of the monthly sale? In an email or what it posted here?

[quote name='bgame2']Dumb question I'm sure but I'm asking it anyway, where did you learn of the monthly sale? In an email or what it posted here?[/QUOTE]

It was posted here I believe. I never received an email from them. I just check the thread constantly so that's how I knew about it.

bread's done
Back