X-Men Destiny $10, Rage (360) $13, Infamous 2 $18 (Used) w/Free Shipping at GameFly

Forget xmen and put that 10$ towards infamous 2. Imo it was worth 59.99 and its Easily worth 18$. One of the best games of 2011 and this gen of consoles !

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='buster90']Is it easy to get achievements in X-men? That is all I am after I figure I can sell it back and not lose much money.[/QUOTE]

It is very easy. Putting up with how garbage it is will test you though.

[quote name='bgame2']dumb question i'm sure but i'm asking it anyway, where did you learn of the monthly sale? In an email or what it posted here?[/quote]

In the OP

[quote name='sinned47']I'm glad to see more and more gamefly deals lately. I truly miss them.[/QUOTE]

Yea i agree ! They make waiting for games to get cheaper easier as their deals make the wait worth it

Oh and i hate your avatar as it gives me bad memories. Capter 7 in Valkyria chronicles was a bitch and so is she lol

Nothing is worst than Brink, but X-Men Destiny is right there at the bottom with Brink.

[quote name='TooPoor']a little tempted by X Men, but hearing you guys saying it's even worse than Brink...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought Catherine at best Buy for $29.99 but haven't opened it. If i can get it for 14.99 or less Tuesday, I'll return it

If you're a diehard xmen fan prepare to be disappointed with Destiny. I rented it at Redbox for .87 and the only thing that justified it for me was unlocking the two gamer pictures. It's okay if you're a casual fan I guess, but otherwise, just wait til it's $5 or less.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i liked brink....[/QUOTE]

So did i. They tried and succeeded on a lot of things. its the best mw3+BF3 out there. it was a worth try. sucks because we will never see what they could do with a 2nd shot.

[quote name='NeverGrewUp']So did i. They tried and succeeded on a lot of things. its the best mw3+BF3 out there. it was a worth try. sucks because we will never see what they could do with a 2nd shot.[/QUOTE]

It was a team shooter, generally to a fault. I don't think it was received well because people are used to playing CoD and running around aimlessly. I could understand the frustration when shooting someone repeatedly in the head yielded little result.

That said, i lovelovelove Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Still play it at LAN parties.

[quote name='kouleefoh']No deal on Friday or weekends[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I thought I missed it. I just got out of work. Catherine needs to be $9.99 asap!

I love these game fly deals. This is how I've been getting most of my games. Plus every game I've gotten so far has been in excellent condition

[quote name='alesex']Do these games come in the actual game box? or is it like a cd box?[/QUOTE]

They come in the Original Box/Game Case (often times with plastic still somewhat encased); along with the Original Artwork, Manual, and DLC (more times than not).......

Just received Dark Souls (PS3) and its got a couple of nasty ships on the edge. Anybody know how good Gamefly handles replacements?

[quote name='abhinav']X-men Destiny is so tempting at $10 but I've only heard beyond awful things about it...[/QUOTE]

I just finished the X-men ending. Its not as bad as everyone says, but its not good either. Its meh. For $10 I thought it was worth a play. Going back though as Brotherhood soon.

[quote name='dchrisd']Just received Dark Souls (PS3) and its got a couple of nasty ships on the edge. Anybody know how good Gamefly handles replacements?[/QUOTE]

They don't do replacements, they'll only refund you.

[quote name='dchrisd']Just received Dark Souls (PS3) and its got a couple of nasty ships on the edge. Anybody know how good Gamefly handles replacements?[/QUOTE]
if they have any instock they will ship out another copy to you and pay for you to send back the one you have. If they don't have any they will just refund you and pay for you to ship it back. Either way they've been pretty easy to deal with in my experience.

[quote name='GILiveRadio']X-Men: Destiny went up to 14.99. did i miss the sale?[/QUOTE]

pretty sure it only lasted until 5pm PST/8pm EST.

Hoping this Tuesday monthly sale brings me some awesome selections and would especially like to see You Don't Know Jack (360) on sale as I missed it the previous time it was available.

[quote name='GILiveRadio']X-Men: Destiny went up to 14.99. did i miss the sale?[/QUOTE]

I think you just answered your own question.
:razz:

they don't do replacements. you either keep what you get or you send it back for a refund. no option to rebuy at the sale price either.

Yup, guess I missed it too. Probably for the best, I don't need to make my backlog and bigger...

Stupid mailman stuffed my mailbox, I can't open it to get my games. :hot: I left a note there but lets see if I can get my stuff out.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']I just finished the X-men ending. Its not as bad as everyone says, but its not good either. Its meh. For $10 I thought it was worth a play. Going back though as Brotherhood soon.[/QUOTE]
I'd agree with this. It's not nearly as bad as people would have you believe, it's just really generic. There're much worse games out there you could buy for $10.

I received Dark Souls yesterday for xbox, the disc is in really bad shape I didn't think it was going to work. I installed it to my hard drive and played for about 30 minutes, tried playing it today and now my xbox can't read the disc anymore. It's my first time I ever received a bad disc from them bad luck i guess, hopefully gamefly will have it on sale again in the future

I remeber all the crazy hype Rage was getting before it released. I never understood it. People acted like it was going to be some amazing generational milestone title or something.

[quote name='Calinks']I remeber all the crazy hype Rage was getting before it released. I never understood it. People acted like it was going to be some amazing generational milestone title or something.[/QUOTE]

Well, I would say it's a groundbreaking tech engine on a 6 year old console...but that's about it.

Yea I drank the Koolaid on Rage but luckily I didn't swallow! Had it preordered with Amazon credit but never opened it and just returned it after seeing all the reviews. Still haven't tried it and even passed at this price as i've still got a couple games i've never played from Gamefly sales last year.

I don't know about any "generational milestone" talk, sounds like marketing and Id fanboyism, but the game engine is flippin' sweet. Get a better story/background/emotion in Rage and a bit more fleshed out world with some freedom and it would have been in my top ten from last year. As it is, its a very good game, but not great. I still need to finish it up, dropped it to play Skyrim and well that took several months of my gaming time. Kinda hard to beat getting it from Best Buy lately though. $5 to $12 bucks or so depending if you had to buy the magazine.

Are you talking about Skyrim or Rage for $5 to $12 at Best Buy with coupon? Thanks.

[quote name='loomis1975']I don't know about any "generational milestone" talk, sounds like marketing and Id fanboyism, but the game engine is flippin' sweet. Get a better story/background/emotion in Rage and a bit more fleshed out world with some freedom and it would have been in my top ten from last year. As it is, its a very good game, but not great. I still need to finish it up, dropped it to play Skyrim and well that took several months of my gaming time. Kinda hard to beat getting it from Best Buy lately though. $5 to $12 bucks or so depending if you had to buy the magazine.[/QUOTE]

What time does the monthly deal start? is it morning/afternoon, or is it 8 PM like the daily deals? I don't want to miss out on Catherine, if they have it again

Wow I got my Driver, Deus Ex, and Space Marine yesterday. Super fast. Love these gamefly deals. I'm still playing my Crysis 2 online (came with $10 online pass). Space marine came with its. totally awesome.

Got Deus Ex in the mail, slip cover and all. Have too much of a backlog to play it now but it's in great shape, pretty impressed with Gamefly. Will be buying more games from them

bread's done
Back