XBL 12 Mo Gold Pack - $30 (12 mo code, mic, 200 ms pts, xbla game)

All the codes worked; obv the rebate isn't applicable since it expired in....07/06? Over 2 years ago. Great getting it shipped within WA, two days in the mail thru Media Mail ;).

Yes, the only thing not valid is the $20 off coupon..however everything else checks out...unfortunately. Don't waste the redemption code or your time on Bankshot Billards, it's pretty lackluster. I feel bad for the people that actually paid for it.

The OP or an admin really needs to fix the original post, as most people who are new to this thread have no idea how its availability works.

Blackbird, keep checking the link around midnight to 2 am EST as the seller tends to restock than.

Has anyone recieved this from AZ? I'm seeing a lot from WA, but maybe this is 2+ people..? Because Amazon says the seller ships from AZ :|

And how long did it take you guys? I'd really like to get this headset ASAP for Endwar :D

If anyone either wants to give their 200 point card or trade it for the game let me know.

$me is only 200 points away from Mega Man 9 and is too cheap to buy more. :]

I can't redeem the one year, when I try to do it online, it says, "Can't redeem your code, please try again." Through the Xbox, I get an error with status code 801613c9. Is this temporary? Maybe related to the recent problems with Xbox Live?

[quote name='Shady3011']Are you sure you're typing it in correctly? That usually is the first problem that most people overlook.[/quote]

Yes. If I enter an invalid code, the error returned says "Invalid code", not "Cannot redeem code".

[quote name='Thoth']Yes. If I enter an invalid code, the error returned says "Invalid code", not "Cannot redeem code".[/quote]

Pretty sure some people called Microsoft Tech support and gave them the code and they took it. Just explain that you bought a new subscription card and you're getting that error.

[quote name='zegolf']Pretty sure some people called Microsoft Tech support and gave them the code and they took it. Just explain that you bought a new subscription card and you're getting that error.[/quote]

Tried again in the morning, no good. I called Tech Support yesterday, and they said "Xbox Live is having problems, try again later." I know it was having problems a few days ago, but not now, right?

Resolution: The code was redeemed when I tried to enter it some time ago, but Xbox Live was glitching up at the time (without my knowledge). I'll never get email confirmations of the codes I put in, but it looks like I'm good to go for another year, because I just checked my account. That said, Xbox Live customer care was totally worthless on this issue.

[quote name='McNutsack']Sigh...Guess I'll have to stay up late for this...
I hope no ones spread the word on this to other, bigger forums...[/quote]

My advice is to keep a tab open with auto refresh and check it occasionally. It worked for me. Also, he seems to stock it between 9-11 PM PDT weekdays.

I just might jump on this in preparation for Netflix and the Holiday break. I haven't been playing video games, though, since I started the fall semester.

Got 2 as well. 1 for me and another for a buddy of mine. Has anyone had any bad experiences with the codes not working?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tcolberg']Damn, looks like it's dead for the evening people. How quickly are people getting their order?[/quote]

theres only a set amount every night but they usually come back around 1:00-2:00AM, mostly sold out by 1:15-20... I had one click buy set up so the moment i saw it i bought one in a click.

Mine arrived today, and was bought on the evening of the 19th. Shipped media mail on the 20th.

I need to test out the XBL card, though it looks completely unopened.

Whenever you get a chance to test it, can you lets us know if everything works correctly, shrike? Do you know what items came with the package? Thanks.

[quote name='antlp89']Whenever you get a chance to test it, can you lets us know if everything works correctly, shrike? Do you know what items came with the package? Thanks.[/quote]

Read the first post, not to mention the title...

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Pack, 360 Wired Headset, 200 MS Points, and Bankshot Billards 2 XBLA game...

And this is the second thread created about this deal, as the other one became too flooded with posts. Many people, including myself (I purchased 2) have been successful in activating everything!

Oops, I forgot to post back here.. I ordered mine on Oct 13th and it *technically* arrived on the 16th, but I wasn't home and USPS didn't leave a tag so I had no idea until I inquired the seller about a tracking # the next Monday. Everything worked fine! (Except the lazy post office ;) )

[quote name='antlp89']Whenever you get a chance to test it, can you lets us know if everything works correctly, shrike? Do you know what items came with the package? Thanks.[/quote]

12 month XBL
200 MS points
billiards 2 arcade
headset (old wired version)

sorry for double-posting, didn't see Zodiacs response

The deal is live. I grabbed one. Thanks a lot to everyone in the thread who helped work out the pattern to this dealer's updates!

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Read the first post, not to mention the title...

Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Pack, 360 Wired Headset, 200 MS Points, and Bankshot Billards 2 XBLA game...

And this is the second thread created about this deal, as the other one became too flooded with posts. Many people, including myself (I purchased 2) have been successful in activating everything![/quote]

Ok, I assume it's the same seller that's been selling these this entire time then? The guy I bought from was "anthembookseller". Was this the same guy you bought from? Thanks for all the info btw. As long as it's not some new seller with bad/fake codes then I'll take your word for it, thanks man.

[quote name='antlp89']Ok, I assume it's the same seller that's been selling these this entire time then? The guy I bought from was "anthembookseller". Was this the same guy you bought from? Thanks for all the info btw. As long as it's not some new seller with bad/fake codes then I'll take your word for it, thanks man.[/QUOTE]

that is the seller everyone is buying from

Thanks to this thread, I managed to snag one around 11PM PDT. Almost bought two (actually, kind of by accident), but I figured it best to spread the CAG love around to as many as possible. Hope whomever purchased the second one is enjoying it. Or will when it gets there. You know what I mean.

so when its up, how long do these things actually last? I need to apply my 10 gc on this since i really dont buy anything from amazon.

[quote name='decrot']so when its up, how long do these things actually last? I need to apply my 10 gc on this since i really dont buy anything from amazon.[/quote]

You can add a gift card to your amazon account now and when you go buy something, it applies it automatically. It will show up on the final page.

Got mine in today! :D It actually came pretty quickly (and well wrapped!). :)

So, if I got the 12 months card and still have about 6 months remaining on my old card, can I go ahead and add the new card on or do I need to wait until it runs out then do it? (sorry if this was previously posted, but there are a lot of pages to run through!).

[quote name='Shan82']Got mine in today! :D It actually came pretty quickly (and well wrapped!). :)

So, if I got the 12 months card and still have about 6 months remaining on my old card, can I go ahead and add the new card on or do I need to wait until it runs out then do it? (sorry if this was previously posted, but there are a lot of pages to run through!).[/QUOTE]

you can go ahead and add it, it just adds 12 more months to your current subscription

[quote name='Shan82']Got mine in today! :D It actually came pretty quickly (and well wrapped!). :)

So, if I got the 12 months card and still have about 6 months remaining on my old card, can I go ahead and add the new card on or do I need to wait until it runs out then do it? (sorry if this was previously posted, but there are a lot of pages to run through!).[/quote]You can stack as much as 36 months from today's date of XBL, so as long as your new card doesn't take you beyond 10/28/11 (for today), then you're good.

So that is the next Xbox huh, the 720? No new kewl name. It is interesting I heard that the next Wii that come out will be called the Nintendo Wii 2, and in Japan I hear 2 is Nii, So I hope yall are ready to play the new Nintendo Wii Nii, kinda sick dude!

bread's done
Back