XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to laugh somewhat at the price of AC1.

I picked it up several GoD sales ago for I think $5.  Sadly I picked up AC2 for $10 at some point too.

DMC4 isn't bad for $5. May grab Asura's Wrath for $10 since that's the cheapest price I have seen for that game.

lost planet 2 worth it for $5? I've heard mixed things about the game.
Unless you have other friends willing to commit to a mediocre shooter STAY THE fuck AWAY FROM THIS GAME. The single player is goddamn awful since you have literally the worst AI teammates ever and they seem committed to either dying or getting you killed and never completing any objectives.

Probably going to get the first Lost Planet. I know I can get it cheaper on disc, but I can pay for it with MSP from Bing and have the convenience of a digital copy.

Speaking of digital copies, I haven't put a disc in my 360 since that Ultimate Sale the other week.

The sales are live. Have to go to the games thru on demand but I'm buying DMC 4 for $5 right now. And I checked both MK and Asura's Wrath, both listed at the sale price.

I gave up on the first Lost Planet pretty quickly, but I actually had a decent time playing through Lost Planet 2 on single-player. It's not even close to a top tier shooter on the 360, but you could do a lot worse for $5.

DMC HD collection always been $15? Or is it on sale?

Also its only 600 MSP on the HU market... And yes region free

More of the deals are showing up on XBLDB.  I bolded the new prices and added marketplace links.  A little late to the party - just killing time at work...

http://xbldb.com/offer-history/price-changes/price-decreases

Assassin's Creed Revelations    1600 MSP ($20.00) => 1200 MSP ($15.00)  25% off  GOLD EXCLUSIVE
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Assassins-Creed-Revelations/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80255530879?cid=SLink

Assassin's Creed II    1600 MSP ($20.00) => Free  100% off  GOLD EXCLUSIVE
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Assassins-Creed-II/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025553083b?cid=SLink

Assassin's Creed    1600 MSP ($20.00) => 1200 MSP ($15.00) 25% off    GOLD EXCLUSIVE
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Assassins-Creed/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555307d4?cid=SLink

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood    1600 MSP ($20.00) => 1200 MSP ($15.00) 25% off    GOLD EXCLUSIVE
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025553085d?cid=SLink

RESIDENT EVIL 5        1600 MSP ($20.00) => 800 MSP ($10.00) 50% off
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/RESIDENT-EVIL-5/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434307d4?cid=SLink

SUPER SF IV ARCADE EDITION    2400 MSP ($30.00) => 1200 MSP ($15.00) 50% off
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/SUPER-STREETFIGHTER-IV-ARCADE-EDITION/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434307fc?cid=SLink

LOST PLANET COLONIES    1600 MSP ($20.00) => 400 MSP ($5.00) 75% off
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/LOST-PLANET-COLONIES/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434307de?cid=SLink

LOST PLANET 2        1600 MSP ($20.00) => 400 MSP ($5.00)  75% off
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/LOST-PLANET-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434307ed?cid=SLink

Dark Void        1600 MSP ($20.00) => 400 MSP ($5.00)  75% off
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dark-Void/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434307e0?cid=SLink

Mortal Kombat        1600 MSP ($20.00) => 800 MSP ($10.00)  50% off    GOLD EXCLUSIVE
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mortal-Kombat/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802575207fd?cid=SLink

DMC HD Collection    2400 MSP ($30.00) => 1200 MSP ($15.00)  50% off
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/DMC-HD-Collection/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024343081e?cid=SLink

Devil May Cry 4        1600 MSP ($20.00) => 400 MSP ($5.00)  75% off
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Devil-May-Cry-4/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434307df?cid=SLink

ASURA'S WRATH        3200 MSP ($40.00) => 800 MSP ($10.00)  75% off
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/ASURAS-WRATH/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80243430817?cid=SLink

I think there's a triple pack which includes DMC4/LostPlanet/DeadRising on disc buts its hard to find and digital is way cheaper. I may get LP2 for split screen coop.

I just bought Lost Planet 2. If anyone wants to play through the campaign in co-op, add me (gamertag: illennium). I've never played this game so I might suck, but I'm a good team player.

Lost Planet 2 was definitely designed as a co-op campaign, but the giant bosses and unique grappling hook still made it an enjoyable third person shooter, even when just playing solo.

I had purchased Dark Void when it was on super sale like this many months ago, and surprisingly I've actually beaten the game already. Again the flying mechanics provided a unique experience that drew me in, despite the disjointed story, which failed to reach its potential.

Point of reference: By the time I got around to finally playing Gears of War (yeah, the first one) - some time between playing Lost Planet 2 and Dark Void - I found the game not terribly engaging. I completed both games of lesser regard, but never finished Gears. So there.

Decided against all dmc games, that camera setup is a big time fun killer. Asuras wrath looks fun, picked it up. Basically a QTE game that looks like a crazy manga movie, so keep that in mind and you shouldn't be disappointed.

Asura's Wrath is one of the funnest games I've played in a long time. If you can allow yourself to just enjoy the over-the-top whacky stuff that is happening, you'll get your money's worth. I was a fan of Dragon Ball Z when I was younger so this game was instantly on my radar when I heard about it. Loved every second and bought the last chapter DLC immediately after beating it. Heck, I even got a little emotionally invested at the end.

Okay, more than a little. Watch a video or two on it. If you're interested at all, go for it.

Was thinking of Azuras Wrath, then saw the $13 worth of DLC to complete the main story arc. fuck you, Capcom. I almost want to buy the DMC collection, but I know I'd end up playing through DMC 2 to complete the game. Not doing that again. Too many games in the backlog to deal with trash. Nothing for me this week. I already own it, but DMC 4 is great for $5.

IIRC the Asura's Wrath DLC is also on sale.  I sold the disc but I may have to rebuy it and get the DLC.

sickman, were you referring to what the prices are now? I remembered one of the DLCs was $7 alone and after a bit of Googling, the Episode Pack: Part IV was originally 560 points but now 280.

The Lost Planet series is pretty fun. Found LP2 on clearance at my local Kmart for $5. Gamestop has pre-owned copies of LP1 for $3 if anyone is interested. Just a heads up.

Asura's Wrath is great game and I think it's worth $10 easy. Make sure to buy the Nirvana DLC to see the true ending of the game. It's also on sale.

IIRC the Asura's Wrath DLC is also on sale. I sold the disc but I may have to rebuy it and get the DLC.

sickman, were you referring to what the prices are now? I remembered one of the DLCs was $7 alone and after a bit of Googling, the Episode Pack: Part IV was originally 560 points but now 280.
Thanks for the heads up.

On that note anyone if any of them besides the episode pack part IV is worth it?

And Street Fighter III: Online Edition is $3.74/300 points.

Oh and both Megaman games are FINALLY half off.

Sweet. Wanted Asura's Wrath since playing that crazy demo and fighting the fat guy.

Apparently the first two packs are just a fight with Ryu and Akuma, then the Nirvana pack, which is supposed to be the real ending, and two 80MSP small episodes.

Does Capcom do GoTY's often for anything besides the constant updates to fighting games?

IIRC the Asura's Wrath DLC is also on sale. I sold the disc but I may have to rebuy it and get the DLC.

Nice catch! When I posted, it was all regular price. This is a bit more tempting. Still don't like rewarding Capcom for going about things this way, but it gives me something to think about...

Jill and Shuma are also on sale for Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Originally 400 points but now 200.

I believe the value pack with 47 costumes is also on sale from 1600 to 800 points.

(Capcom Sale?)

Asura's Wrath - 800 MSP

Also, don't forget to download your free Assassin's Creed II tomorrow!
Good day for sales. I purchased Asura's - 400 msp, qte's or not i think it will be worth that! Also used 1 month Gold code and picked up Defense Grid and AssCreed II. :))

Capcom Arcade Cabinet all-in pack is 1000msp and the base game 200msp - all you need. So glad for this deal, since i need to spend 4k points before the update is released for everyone.

Also playing Ascend beta (which is basically full version with achievements and all that) - wow, this seems like a free to play game done right. Getting souls for new items is quite easy. There is surprisingly a lot of content and decent mechanics. Definitely will spend a lot of time on this.

Good day for sales. I purchased Asura's - 400 msp, qte's or not i think it will be worth that! Also used 1 month Gold code and picked up Defense Grid and AssCreed II. :))

Capcom Arcade Cabinet all-in pack is 1000msp and the base game 200msp - all you need. So glad for this deal, since i need to spend 4k points before the update is released for everyone.
fucking bullshit, I just paid full price for all the in one pack and dealt with Ghosts'n'Goblins.

This Capcom sale is insane!!! I'm seriously considering UmvC3 even though it's a giant p.o.s. I think I bought every other Capcom game on sale, except Rocketmen, which is still 800 points.

I hope Mortal Kombat isn't the only item in the DOTW. Thankfully that Capcom sale looks good. Not sure I'll buy anything though. I'll wait for a full list.

I hope Mortal Kombat isn't the only item in the DOTW. Thankfully that Capcom sale looks good. Not sure I'll buy anything though. I'll wait for a full list.
It seems like it's MK based DoTW. The price of MK Arcade collection just dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back