XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
Half off for Capcom Arcade AllinOne pack?

Soooooooooooooo glad I waited, hell yes.

I'll probably buy that and maybe SFIII. Tempted to pick up Lost Planet 2 if my friend will co-op it with me. Maybe even Dark Void since they're so cheap. I shouldn't throw my money away... But I'm just waiting to hear on when I start my new job with a nice pay raise :)

May sound like a stupid question but, do I need the base pack from the Cabinet? Or can I just buy the All in One Pack?
Wow, I just read up on it, because thinking about it you cant download the trial and buy an add on. So I read around and, you do in fact need to purchase the base pack first. Wow Capcom, wow. Also this applies only to 360 version.

I'm not sure I want to anymore...

Wow, I just read up on it, because thinking about it you cant download the trial and buy an add on. So I read around and, you do in fact need to purchase the base pack first. Wow Capcom, wow. Also this applies only to 360 version.

I'm not sure I want to anymore...

So we have to buy the 200 MSP base pack + the 1000 MSP All-In-One Pack? $15 for everything. I was already on the fence. It's like buying the Sonic Genesis Collection except for Capcom games.

More of a Microsoft thing than a Capcom thing, I'd say.

From Capcom's blog, before the Arcade Cabinet launched:

-Black Tiger is yours free on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network. However, those downloading on XBLA will only receive one credit, whereas PS3 users will have unlimited credits. 360 players will be able to play the entire game as much as they’d like, just without continues. Sorry about that, but it’s due to how different first party platforms distinguish demos and such.

-Xbox 360 users will need to purchase the discounted Game Pack 1 in order to access further Capcom Arcade Cabinet content and neither 1943 or Avenger will be available for individual purchase via XBLA. PS3 owners will have access to all of the titles individually in the Capcom Arcade Collection, and so will Xbox owners, with the sole exception of the two aforementioned titles. Again, apologies.
I like Microsoft's policy of forced free trials, but this is one of the rare cases where it results in a less user-friendly experience. Comparatively-speaking.

AgWTK0X.png

The two bonus games are 1943 Kai and Vulgus.

I get that Microsoft's trial policy kinda fucked things up, BUT, it does leave you the option to get Game Pack 1 at a discount separately.

Besides, the All-In-One Pack is $30 on PSN (as opposed to $25 on XBLA + $5 Game Pack 1), so if it were in the PSN format, it'd come out to $15 regardless. 

Not the end of the world by any means, and a decent price to boot.

Also, for those that care, Game Pack 1 comes with 400 GS on its own, and the All-In-One pack provides an extra 120 GS.

On another note, I have to agree, this is Capcom's best sale in recent memory. I can't think of anything else they've put on sale prior to this that isn't included aside from more Street Fighter IV/SFxTekken/RE stuff.

The Asura deals are definitely the best part of this though, really hard to find a good price on it used, and the (overpriced) DLC has never seen a sale before.

The only things I wish were on sale from Capcom that aren't are the newer RE6 DLCs, Vergil's Downfall (from DmC) and the Megaman DLCs.

Also, thank god for Capcom because this DotW blows considering the MK Komplete is around $15 these days (and comes with a soundtrack/movie, right?), though if you're on the fence about the arcade kollection, go for it. Can't go too wrong for 3 classic arcade games for $5. Definitely a good week for fighting game fans.

Last but not least, there's some new drops, including Crysis 3 to $40 (if only it had started at $40 2 weeks ago), and the only add-on (not included in the Hunter Edition) for it is also half off ($7.50/600 MSP instead $15/1200 MSP). It's called The Lost Island and comes with an extra 250 GS. It also takes place in the setting of Crysis 1, which is kinda cool.

Edit: The creator behind Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine, probably hates all the people in this thread. http://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/1ibdx3/monaco_the_greatest_coop_ever_will_be_up_for/cb2yut8

I haven't been following the thread as closely lately the last week but did someone mention all the XBLA bundles that are coming?

The Beautiful Puzzle Pack includes ilomilo, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Lazy Raiders and The Splatters is available now for 1200 MSP. I know this bundle was mentioned before, but the following bundles have also been revealed and I made up some names for them based on themes:

A NinjaBee bundle with A World of Keflings, Cloning Clyde, Band of Bugs, Ancients of Ooga, and Outpost Kaloki X.

A Fighting/Action bundle with Dungeon Fighter Live, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, Islands of Wakfu, Bloodforge, and Unbound Saga.

A Bullet Hell/Shmup bundle with Sine Mora, Radiant Silvergun, Ikaruga, and Fusion: Genesis.

A Microsoft Game Studios bundle with South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play, Torchlight, and Fire Pro Wrestling.

I bought Asura's Wrath and the "Episode Pack: Part IV: Nirvana" DLC. Is any of the other DLC necessary or worth it? I can't figure out if it's all included in the Nirvana pack or not.

Does anyone know if the DLC for Asura's wrath is region locked? And if so, does it mean that the US DLC won't work with the GoD version from another market place or I won't be able to purchase the DLC from the other marketplace or both?

I bought Asura's Wrath and the "Episode Pack: Part IV: Nirvana" DLC. Is any of the other DLC necessary or worth it? I can't figure out if it's all included in the Nirvana pack or not.
Well ost Episode 1 + 2 are not included in this pack each of them has ONE Achievement if you care for that, also I heard the first lost episode is kinda dificult if you go for the achievement....

Anyway I will get all 3 dlc packs and just ordered Asura's Wrath for 6 bucks...HDD space is almost full even with 320GB

I'll chime in. 

First, I have just accepted the fact that I will be deleting a ton of things off my harddrive when they permanantly shut down the servers since I'm out of HD space and am about to buy 3 or 4 more GOD just this week. 

Second...for those that haven't played the DMC games I personally didn't enjoy what most consider to be the best (DMC3).  I'll go back and play it again but I loved 1, 2 and 4. 

MK Arcade collection is awful as far as I'm concerned.  Frustratingly cheap AI.  I wouldn't download the game for free. 

Congrats to those that waited patiently for the mega man games to drop.

Oh and again http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=380772&page=12

For those shopping on other marketplaces.  Here's all your region info so stop asking and read a little....

Mega man was awesome at 560 mp, although it's a pain in the ass with a regular controller. The buttons don't move fast enough. I end up having to use my fightpad

I'll chime in.

First, I have just accepted the fact that I will be deleting a ton of things off my harddrive when they permanantly shut down the servers since I'm out of HD space and am about to buy 3 or 4 more GOD just this week.

Second...for those that haven't played the DMC games I personally didn't enjoy what most consider to be the best (DMC3). I'll go back and play it again but I loved 1, 2 and 4.

MK Arcade collection is awful as far as I'm concerned. Frustratingly cheap AI. I wouldn't download the game for free.

Congrats to those that waited patiently for the mega man games to drop.

Oh and again http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=380772&page=12

For those shopping on other marketplaces. Here's all your region info so stop asking and read a little....
Thanks! Just got my answer from there!

VERY tempted to pick up Asura's Wrath again, despite platinuming it on PS3. For those asking about DLC, just get Episode IV. the #.5 are okay, but add very little. They are pretty much QTE cut-scenes done by anime studios that're suppose to fill in what happen between episodes. But Ep. IV does add content, as sort of an epilogue.

A shame the Lost Episodes aren't on sale. You get to freakin' fight Ryu (Ep. 1) & Akuma (Ep. 2) SF4 style and then Asura's Wrath style.

Wanna get Capcom Arcade Cabinet, but I prefer using the PS3's D-Pad, so hoping the sale will carry over to PSN. Might as well get Mega Man 9.

There are 5 DLCs. Each of them are separate (none of them included in the others) and 3 of them are on sale for half-off.

Two of the ones on sale are DLCs that bridge certain episodes in the story. For only $1 each, they're worth it imo.

The other DLC on sale (Episode IV Pack: Nirvana), is the true ending and comes with 4 episodes in itself. It's definitely worth it at the reduced price if you enjoyed the game and/or its story. It also comes with 165 GS fwiw.

The 2 DLCs not on sale are $2 each, one DLC has a fight between Asura and Ryu, and the other between Asura and Akuma. They each come with 15 GS. These are probably not worth it in general, but considering they're not even on sale, I'd suggest saving your points for another time unless you're dying to get them or are a big SF buff.

I'm really hating this Arcade bundles. I owned 3 of the 4 Twisted Pixel games (save Comic Jumper), so even @ $10, it wasn't worth it. I own half the Puzzle Pack (excluding Lazy Raiders & Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet), I own Bloodforge, Dungeon Fighter Live & Dishwasher: VS (no Islands of Wakfu or Unbound Saga : ( ), I own the entirety of the last bundle at least, but I JUST bought Sine Mora on sale, and already had Fuzion Genesis (missed sales on Ikaruga & Radiant Silvergun : ( ).

While I appreciate Microsoft bundling up the titles not selling so well so they don't meet its criteria for delisting (like War of the Worlds), these bundles A) don't give you any sort of benefit if you already own multiple games in the bundle and B) negate the possibility of any of these items going on sale individually..

On the bright side, that NinjaBee bundle is the only one where I own less than half the games available (I have World of Keg & Outpost from the Unplugged Disc), and since most games in that bundle are dirt-cheap even now, I'm hoping that the bundle will be a lower price as well.

Man, Im really kicking myself for signing up for the beta. At the very least, you would think MS would give the people who were In it a game or something.

Anyways, Im not a big SF fan, but I feel like passing on 3rd Strike for the price is idiotic. Am I right?

I think there's a triple pack which includes DMC4/LostPlanet/DeadRising on disc buts its hard to find and digital is way cheaper. I may get LP2 for split screen coop.
the screen in split screen kind of sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XewGoRwTlw

but that said my tv is enormous lol, how is LP2? what's unique about it?

that SF3 price is awesome, but i already have it. good game even tho anytime i try a new character i just get raped so i pretty much only use ken online XD

DMC games are tempting, but i think its best i leave that franchise in my memories. only thing i'm strongly considering is buying RE5 digital since i still have discount MSP, but the game seems a little hard to sell on ebay. i'd only need $1.66 profit on it to make it worthwhile though so maybe.

Lol, next week's DotW is just "Clancy". Speaks for itself apparently. Hoping we see GoD prices around where they were during the second to last Ultimate Game sale, would be a great time to pick up Conviction.

Also, notice how the smallest % discount is the Assassin's Creed promotion. Up to 33% off? Oh boy!

When Capcom's got you beat by 42% discounts, you know you're in trouble.

Crysis 3's DLC is only half-off for the week sadly, figured the bad sales made it permanent. Seems a bit out of place, but I'm sure it'll pop up again soon. (The DLC only came out a month ago)

Aside from that, next week looks like a good downtime week for the MSP wallet. Any news on one last Rewards promo to close out the month?

Edit: Oh, and Injustice hits GoD FINALLY. Would have loved to see it discounted 2 weeks ago.

I found the Lost Episodes to be pretty entertaining. You may want to skip the ".5" DLC chapters as you never get to control your character in those, they're both just hand-drawn episodes. There's no overlapping content in any of the DLC packs, Nirvana contains its own unique content.

Fighting games and their DLC are on sale right now:

Street Fighter III - 300 MSP

Street Fighter IV AE - 1200 MSP

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 1200 MSP

Mortal Kombat - 800 MSP

DLC characters for MK and UMVC3 are 200 points each.

So I decided to get the Capcom Arcade Cabinet and I also grabbed Part IV: Nirvana," the epic four episode conclusion to Asura's Wrath!

I was considering Mega Man 10 but then I realized I got it for free on PS+

Fighting games and their DLC are on sale right now:

Street Fighter III - 300 MSP
Street Fighter IV AE - 1200 MSP
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - 1200 MSP
Mortal Kombat - 800 MSP

DLC characters for MK and UMVC3 are 200 points each.
Isn't there a separate dlc for SFIV that upgrades you to the Arcade edition? Is that not on sale?

I have SSFIV, but don't want to shell out $15 to upgrade to the Arcade Edition now that Ultra SSF IV is coming out...if I upgrade to Ultra, will I get all the content from the Arcade Edition?

Wow the achievements for the Capcom Arcade Cabinet kind of suck.  I was expecting close to 1000GS to go for, but I guess each Add-On pack only adds 25 Gamerscore.  

Will probably just be Asura's Wrath and the DLC for me this week.  I'll get the OP updated in a little bit.

I have SSFIV, but don't want to shell out $15 to upgrade to the Arcade Edition now that Ultra SSF IV is coming out...if I upgrade to Ultra, will I get all the content from the Arcade Edition?

Yes, you will be able to download the Ultra SF4 content straight from the SSF4. There is no need to have AE to get Ultra. Also, the Ultra add-on will include the 4 characters from AE.

Also, for those thinking about getting costumes: The disc version of Ultra and the GoD Ultra will include all previous DLC costumes these are both going for $39.99. The $15 add-on will not include the costumes.

Isn't there a separate dlc for SFIV that upgrades you to the Arcade edition? Is that not on sale?
There's a DLC pack that upgrade Super SF4 (but not the original version of SF4) to the Arcade Edition. That's not discounted right now.

Wow the achievements for the Capcom Arcade Cabinet kind of suck. I was expecting close to 1000GS to go for, but I guess each Add-On pack only adds 25 Gamerscore.

Will probably just be Asura's Wrath and the DLC for me this week. I'll get the OP updated in a little bit.
Still better than 1200msp game with 400G. :)

But yeah, if you don't care for these old games just skip.

Whoa, a lot of fighter DLC. Nice timing to do it right after EVO. 

Like everyone says, wait until Ultra SF4 comes out on disc next year, so you get the new characters and all the old DLC costumes.

But, I may still pick up the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 value pack for costumes ($8.00) and Jill/Shuma ($2.50 each). I don't see an MvC upgrade coming for at least another year if they're working on Ultra SF4 right now.

Will probably get the Asura's Wrath DLC as it's never been on sale.

Assassin's Creed DLC is tempting too, especially to go with the free AC2. In the US we've never gotten any complete editions of the AC games w/all the DLC. 

Yes, you will be able to download the Ultra SF4 content straight from the SSF4. There is no need to have AE to get Ultra. Also, the Ultra add-on will include the 4 characters from AE.

Also, for those thinking about getting costumes: The disc version of Ultra and the GoD Ultra will include all previous DLC costumes these are both going for $39.99. The $15 add-on will not include the costumes.
You will only be able to update if you have Super Street IV and higher. If you have the original Street Fighter IV it will not work.

I don't know if I should mention the beta here (but I will), if you're in the beta and had points in your account that got converted, hit up commerce.microsoft.com and check to see when your money is expiring. A lot of people, including me, are having their money expire after a week of the points being converted!!

wow, I'm glad I decided to sit out on the beta, thought there might be issues with that MSP crap. I'm sure they'll figure it out and make it up to you in the end, but most likely after a lot of waiting for a response from customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back